aesthetically pleasing or been a heavyweight?

1. aesthetically pleasing or been a heavyweight?

By aesthetically pleasing i mean some one like jeff seid or zyzz. What do you guys prefer?

2. A mix like Greg plitt
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

3. Yes gregg plitt is a very good example. Very big but so defined its unbelievable.
    •   

4. The blade Dexter Jackson had the best look IMO thats what pro body builders should strive for.

5. Personally I don't like the look of Greg I've seen him on some covers and he just looks really weird at some angles. Prefer the rob riches look.

6. Quote Originally Posted by inda11 View Post
    By aesthetically pleasing i mean some one like jeff seid or zyzz. What do you guys prefer?

I'm married to a lady. I like the ladies.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Me to specially ones that look like Greg plitt hair and all lol wait wuttttttt???
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

8. Have any Of you seen lazar angelov and ulysess jr?

9. Have any Of you seen lazar angelov and ulysess jr?

10. Zyzz
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. Jeff seid looks insane, especially the recent pics. He isnt even that big but the kid is aesthetic as hell.
    CELTIC LABS REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    Jeff seid looks insane, especially the recent pics. He isnt even that big but the kid is aesthetic as hell.
    He's ripped as hell. Think he's on some serious cutting steroids? Maybe clen?

13. Quote Originally Posted by inda11 View Post
    He's ripped as hell. Think he's on some serious cutting steroids? Maybe clen?
    he used to claim natty and nobody believed it, but on his simplyshredded profile after seeing some recent pics. no way in hell hes natty. you can be lean without clen, and from what ive seen hes always been super shredded so he probably doesnt need it. on the other hand, zyzz isnt as impressive as jeff and zyzz did a tonnnnnn of clen and roids haha
    CELTIC LABS REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I agree with this one

15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    A mix like Greg plitt
    Same. Big enough to be a monster but dont loose the symmetry and design. Kevin Levrone comes to mind, but I know you're a Plitt fan. Zane is still my fav.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

16. I prefer Mike O'Hearn

17. Quote Originally Posted by h3rnandez
    I prefer Mike O'Hearn
    He looks too much like a body builder then aesthetically pleasing. I guess you either like fitness model look or body builder look. Phil heath all.the way though. He just looks like he's out of a cartoon the way his muscles pop

18. He really is something else. After following him its clear to me that admiring an athlete and physique you want to achieve or characterise with is a good way to start eventually you find your own image and where you reside in asthetics and dominance. Phil found that and then, game over.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

19. I look at body builders and really admire the dedication they go through to look like that but then i think i prefer the more beach body look because been so big must have so many negatives such as how do they fit their big legs little waist in to jeans? finding clothes must be a serious nightmare. They can't go to a, party in a vest!

20. ^all my pants are crazy expensive. Most people feel this way. The freaky muscle is cool because its such a feat of amazement but that's not what we all want.
    Franz Kafka

21. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    ^all my pants are crazy expensive. Most people feel this way. The freaky muscle is cool because its such a feat of amazement but that's not what we all want.
    Yeah it is amazing. The dedication given to building muscle is crazy. With steroids and with out steroids.

22. Probably anyone but zyzz, dead isn't very aesthetic

But by far aesthetics

23. i say asthestics brah for natty we'll never be mass monsters

24. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    Probably anyone but zyzz, dead isn't very aesthetic

But by far aesthetics
    Lol, that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
    Peace

25. Aesthetics!!
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

26. Flex lewis!!

27. Ulisess Jr. amazing body. Truly aesthetic!

28. Simeon panda. Check him out. Huge aesthetic beast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 02:04 PM
  2. Gears...They make you Aesthetically Pleasing
    By Richard Gears in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:48 PM
  3. Longest Test Prop cycle ever seen or been on?
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 07:33 PM
  4. Oral or dermal cycle, please help?
    By fairplay101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 05:59 AM
  5. To start bulking or not??? (Please read...Need opinions)
    By unfknblvbl89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 03:14 PM