- 07-12-2012, 03:15 AM
- 07-12-2012, 06:34 AM
07-12-2012, 10:42 AM
I've been doing PHAT since the early part of May and loving it! Talked to Layne himself about some modifications and its just working wonders for me. Strength is going up as well as looks
07-12-2012, 07:44 PM
07-12-2012, 10:38 PM
07-12-2012, 10:39 PM
07-20-2012, 12:54 AM
I tried for 4 weeks and couldn`t get any thing from it. I get my best gains from circuit training like GBC training.
07-20-2012, 01:30 AM
07-22-2012, 06:03 PM
One of my overall favorite training routines when I have enough time to do it. The volume is pretty intense and not for a beginner IMO but it is a solid routine.
07-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Any links or books to this I can read? I like Nortons material
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
07-28-2012, 08:16 AM
There ya go bruvaOriginally Posted by OrganicShadow
...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
07-28-2012, 12:16 PM
i cant handle that kind of volume without some "assistence"
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
08-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stankyleg in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 05-01-2012, 09:21 PM
- By DJBeanPole in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2012, 11:20 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:11 AM
- By spoofy in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 08:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 01:09 AM