Natty supps

M

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a good natty stack to help bulk some i am looking to compete in a show around august-september i have my diet everything set meet with my personal tranier all the time..
What is a good stack to help me bulk up and stay some what lean? pleas give me as much info as possible im trying to kill it!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 + Neovar + Lit Up + bulk DAA

A

aceroni

Awards
hey dude i just ordered igf2, anabeta, free test, and litup. i'll let you know how that goes soon.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Triazole
Activate Xtreme
L-carnitine L-tartrate
Creatinol O Phosphate
Beta Alanine

N

nergy

Awards
I've only been taking whey protein + malto + + creatine + pre workout and i've gained like 45 pounds in 2 years.
But I'll be running 2 bottles of triazole and one of erase + formula-X, it should be a great cycle. I can keep you update if you wish.

A

aceroni

Awards
hey buddy i can say im enjoying that igf-2/anabeta/freetest +litup stack...
Im on week three and i've gained about 7 lbs and actually had a leaning effect as week ( i can say this b/c ive been eating alot more cheats and whatnot and i've remained nearly just as lean)

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate / LCLT / Anabeta / creatine nitrate / beta alanine

L

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
whats up guys, looking for a good natural stack test boosters etc etc just seeing what anyones had some luck with, I am an exercise physiology major so i know a fair amount about this stuff but looking for some peoples personal experiences....right now i just take omega 3's, scivation xtend, hydro builder, and ON casein...couple things I'm interested in....DAA, arachidonic acid, deer antler velvet, and pycnogenol (with arginine) if anyone has any input or experience with any of those lemme know, thanks in advance

M

mblanch8970

Awards
whats up guys, looking for a good natural stack test boosters etc etc just seeing what anyones had some luck with, I am an exercise physiology major so i know a fair amount about this stuff but looking for some peoples personal experiences....right now i just take omega 3's, scivation xtend, hydro builder, and ON casein...couple things I'm interested in....DAA, arachidonic acid, deer antler velvet, and pycnogenol (with arginine) if anyone has any input or experience with any of those lemme know, thanks in advance
I've tried the deer antler velvet with no results except crazy dreams haha it didn't really seem to do anything in the muscle building area

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ brotha

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ brotha
Hey BG, please send me the calorie breakdown for ergo blitz. The reason I ask is because on the ingredient list it says it has fructose in it. How many grams? Thanks bro

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Hey BG, please send me the calorie breakdown for ergo blitz. The reason I ask is because on the ingredient list it says it has fructose in it. How many grams? Thanks bro
There is less than 5 grams of artificial sweeteners and "sugars" combined. I hope that helps bro.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Not natural myself... but thought it's worth mentioning.

In his sub forum, Dr. Houser gives a natty HGH boosting protocol. I would really like to see a seasoned natty competitor try it out and tell us about the results.

Here's the layout- he mentions the arginine being expensive but it's only 21 bucks for 1lb which will last about 23 days. Not that bad IMO and if it works it''' be cheaper than running these bathtub HGH products.

From a GH standpoint; I like the following all-day protocol

30-60 minutes Pre-workout:
Niacin 2000 mg (or 2 grams) --> I like a product called Endur-acin from Endurance Products (http://www.endur.com/index.cfm?fusea...2&parentpage=0)
Alpha-GPC 600-1200 mg --> Any product you can find is ok (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-60-vcaps.html -or- even Biotest alpha-GPC directly through their site)

Immediately Post-workout:
GABA - 5 grams (take your pick...the first 5 products on this page --> http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=GABA)

30-60 minutes before bed:
Arginine - 20 grams (not kidding on amount if you can afford it)
GABA - 5 grams

* You can likely see a lot of products suggesting GH-secretagogue, BUT they are junky-dosed and inappropriate in their structure. If you are going to modify GH in any appreciable way (defined as worthwhile increments for health and body composition efforts), this is IT as far as I am concerned!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
This protocol will produce a tremendous surge of prolactin. It will, however, also produce a surge of GH. This was a formula that we considered, but because of the robust increase in prolactin it was shelved.

I will not pimp our product to stay objective- but if you are looking for a formula that is "natty" that will increase GH (as shown in their clinical study) I would go with App Nut's HGHup. The increase in GH is comparable to the increase one might get from about 200mcg of a growth hormone releasing peptide. Not bad for a "bathtub" HGH product. Whatever that means?

Not natural myself... but thought it's worth mentioning.

In his sub forum, Dr. Houser gives a natty HGH boosting protocol. I would really like to see a seasoned natty competitor try it out and tell us about the results.

Here's the layout- he mentions the arginine being expensive but it's only 21 bucks for 1lb which will last about 23 days. Not that bad IMO and if it works it''' be cheaper than running these bathtub HGH products.

From a GH standpoint; I like the following all-day protocol

30-60 minutes Pre-workout:
Niacin 2000 mg (or 2 grams) --> I like a product called Endur-acin from Endurance Products (http://www.endur.com/index.cfm?fusea...2&parentpage=0)
Alpha-GPC 600-1200 mg --> Any product you can find is ok (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-60-vcaps.html -or- even Biotest alpha-GPC directly through their site)

Immediately Post-workout:
GABA - 5 grams (take your pick...the first 5 products on this page --> http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=GABA)

30-60 minutes before bed:
Arginine - 20 grams (not kidding on amount if you can afford it)
GABA - 5 grams

* You can likely see a lot of products suggesting GH-secretagogue, BUT they are junky-dosed and inappropriate in their structure. If you are going to modify GH in any appreciable way (defined as worthwhile increments for health and body composition efforts), this is IT as far as I am concerned!

L

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
alright i think im gonna try.... appnut hgh up, igf2, anabeta, neovar, lit up, and bulk daa, obviously along with whey, casein and my BCAA's and fish oil, anyone have any thoughts on how to run the DAA, ive heard like 12 days on 12 off etc, some people running them with anti aromatase etc, any help would be appreciated thanks guys