Dammit!!!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Dammit!!!!

Was near the best shape of my life... Now, about a two month layoff is coming thanks to hernia surgery... Any tips for when I return! It's hard sitting and doing nothing! Lol
    Even if you're on the right track you'll get ran over if you just sit there!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle SeeMe
    Was near the best shape of my life... Now, about a two month layoff is coming thanks to hernia surgery... Any tips for when I return! It's hard sitting and doing nothing! Lol
    Went through something similar man. I had complications getting my appendix out and ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks, losing 30 pounds in that time! Start slow and keep building yourself back up to where you where. You will get there eventually dude! best of luck
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man! It's just killing me to sit still but I'm working on some new routines to come back bigger and better!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mouten57

Went through something similar man. I had complications getting my appendix out and ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks, losing 30 pounds in that time! Start slow and keep building yourself back up to where you where. You will get there eventually dude! best of luck
    Thanks man! It's just killing me to sit still but I'm working on some new routines to come back bigger and better!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

even if its very light.... i mean 10% of your bodyweight light..... activate your muscles regularly..... latent activity is the best way to lose everything... be as active as you can

and remember... .it all will come back
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87
    even if its very light.... i mean 10% of your bodyweight light..... activate your muscles regularly..... latent activity is the best way to lose everything... be as active as you can

and remember... .it all will come back
    Thanks! that's what I've been incorporating now!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dammit, how do I resize my pics
    By truthornothin in forum Pics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 10:19 PM
  2. I want a bailout too dammit...
    By JudoJosh in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 07:42 PM
  3. Dammit, not again
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 02:28 PM
  4. Dammit....George Carlin may you R.I.P.
    By SamBoz19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 03:34 PM
  5. Dammit, I rolled my wrist in the gym today
    By Alpha Dog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 08:47 PM