Is lg methyl 1-d natural?

  1. Is lg methyl 1-d natural?


    Or is it an actual prohormone? and if i trty it could i take it with animal stak that i'm taking right now?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by themavinator View Post
    Or is it an actual prohormone? and if i trty it could i take it with animal stak that i'm taking right now?
    Methyl 1-D is a weak PH.
    You most definitely will need to Post Cycle because it is suppressive, it does give result's though.

    If you are looking for something natural.
    Free test + HGHUp will be good.
    S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178580-s-ks-fight.html#post2927580

  3. someone on here also said that any aromatase inhibitors are not natural and i'm taking animal stak. it has those in it but only like 200mg. what do u guys think?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by themavinator View Post
    someone on here also said that any aromatase inhibitors are not natural and i'm taking animal stak. it has those in it but only like 200mg. what do u guys think?
    AI's? There are natural AI's... and stuff that has chemical's it in but it does not suppress...
    S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178580-s-ks-fight.html#post2927580
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    It all depends on your definition of "natural" as well. A lot of people interpret it differently.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    It all depends on your definition of "natural" as well. A lot of people interpret it differently.
    True
    S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178580-s-ks-fight.html#post2927580
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EST Methyl Mass w/ Propadrol.... Natural?
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 11:46 PM
  2. methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle questions
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:12 AM
  3. Methyl Plex & Methyl Drol 30 day cycle
    By Jaywalh in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 09:30 PM
  4. X Mass, Methyl Plex, and Methyl Drol
    By swangswang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:26 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in