Heys i want some info on a natty stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.38%

Heys i want some info on a natty stack

hello guys im on my bulking seaason and i would like to try out a natty stack and see what happens im 21 years old im NOT interested in PH or that stuff just stuff that stimulates my natural production.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Your post is too vague and will likely only illicit product pimping

What will your goals be for this stack? Strength, size, get your abs back, better endurance, etc, etc...????
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.38%

Upss soz Stxnas i forgot to sat waht my goal is Well its to gain SiZE and ofcourse STRENGTH Raw xD Dont like to get size and 0 Strength.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Do you track your calories/macros?

You might just want to start off with upping your cals and maybe adding in a nutrient repartitioner.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.38%

Stxnas i do keep track of my calories and im not interested in PH coz i dont want to get in to that. Im interested in trying out a natty stack for strength and size.

Im Happy that u considerd that i revise my caloric intake but its okey.
    If you can give me some info on what natty stack could help me get me to my goal i would apprishated.

1 thing will i have to use a PCT after chosing what natty stck to use ? If so i dont see why since its not AAs can someone clarifie me that.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12%

I've tried ANIMAL STAK and ANIMAL CUT and I liked those, I am fixing to try GHenerate as I've read great reviews as far as the ANIMAL I liked it didn't get some INSANE gains but def good pump in the gym
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Activate Extreme and creatine work great for me... great pumps and you will definitely see gains if your diet and training is good. I would run it for 6 weeks take a little brake and run it again.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

My main natural stack is
    creatine
    whey
    thats really when bulking I might take a preworkout supplement from time to time when i think i need it and i will take a nitric oxide product just so i can get the bigger pump

now when i'm dieting its more supplements that i will use
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.38%

To stimulate your own production you could take a look at bulbine natalensis, which will elevate your own natural production of testosterone. Bulbine natalensis is the active ingredients in one of AD's top products and if you'd like further information on it, feel free to ask.

The next thing I'd look at is Creatine, A simple monohydrate is good enough for some, but I happen to like MST Cre o2, a great product IMO.

But before all of the above, I'd have a look at one thing first, your DIET! As you don't mention it in your post, so I'm not sure if it's good or it could be improved.

If you need any more info, il be happy to help.
    ANABOLIC DESIGNS REPRESENTATIVE --- PERFORM AND TRANSFORM
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Stxnas i do keep track of my calories and im not interested in PH coz i dont want to get in to that. Im interested in trying out a natty stack for strength and size.

Im Happy that u considerd that i revise my caloric intake but its okey.
    If you can give me some info on what natty stack could help me get me to my goal i would apprishated.

1 thing will i have to use a PCT after chosing what natty stck to use ? If so i dont see why since its not AAs can someone clarifie me that.
    Like Stxnas said, a nutrient partitioner is your best. It'll help with shuttling your dietary nutrients into muscle cells and minimize fat storage from and increased carb intake. Try a glucose disposal agent like Anabolic Pump, Slin-Sane, Glycocbol, N2slin, and Recompadrol. *Each one of these is all natural and won't mess with your hormones which is what your looking for.

Oh and creatine, Beta-alanine, etc are all very good products. I personally would recommend using the Platinum stack http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...1-1-units.html I've had very good success with both products. Another very good creatine product is Size-On from gaspari (very effective but not many servings for the $ IMO).

Another good stack at nutra is the Protocol V2/ Slin-Sane stack (once it's back in stock) http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...1-1-units.html

All the above are all natural and non-hormonal
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

The basics for me are a good multivitamin, a good protein powder, fish oil and a good creatine. Once you have your diet under control which is most important. Honestly I thought I knew it all about diet until I hired a coach and totally learned so much more about than I ever knew. he is the one who got me into using creatine again. I gotta say that Ancient Strength is a good one. It's good proven creatine monohydrate. This is the creatine that started it all remember and sometimes it's best to stick what what really works. Then you have some other really good creatine blends, but the hard back of it is a good solid creatine we've came to love and trust. Honestly since I gave up the PH/DH routine and went it at natural creatine is the my best friend. Others may say yah go with bulk creatine or what not, but how I see it is I want to go with someone I can trust and someone I know is going to give me a reputable product. There are other options like BA to which I like but its not a staple. Honestly if going the natural route I advise sticking as simple as you can as I stated. You can add in other stuff but this is what I would say to use for now.

That's just my 2 cents though coming from a former PH/DH now natural.
    ACSM-CPT
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Glycobol and phytotest worked great for me on a recomp. Run it for 2 months is you can. Also read around the board here, your diet and training need to be more than just ok. Good luck. You could also get some m1t or cheque drops, that stuff works great, pct is optional.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im having great results on LG natadrol- this is a natural product-but im not if this is what you want.

Ive put on 5 pounds ish so far (first bottle of three) on what i thought was a cut, cut body fat and put 1/2 inch on my arms. Thats in three weeks! I id be really interested to see how it would have acted on a bulk.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.85%

Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    hello guys im on my bulking seaason and i would like to try out a natty stack and see what happens im 21 years old im NOT interested in PH or that stuff just stuff that stimulates my natural production.
    I had alotta succes with stacking BSN's products last summer. I was on NO Xplode, Volumaize, Cell Mass, True Mass, Nitrix, and Axis ht.

All that was pretty expensive but I got much bigger and stronger than before I was on them lol

Axis ht is a test booster, it uses herbal stuff and doesnt need a post cycle therapy. I dunno how well it works as far as boosting test, but it made my libido go through the roof and i got bigger when i added it to the stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heys guys im want to try out some new Supps
    By maik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 09:21 AM
  2. What Should My Next Natty Stack Be?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:03 PM
  3. Natty Stack ?
    By countryboy44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8