is CEL M1,4ADD banned by NGA?
- 01-20-2010, 10:00 PM
- 01-20-2010, 10:19 PM
I would contact the president of the NGA that what I did when I was unsure of a product.
GoodluckFollow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
- 01-21-2010, 03:09 AM
it is not banned per say however it is a prohormone to dianabol and would cause a positive in your urine test.
i did a bit of researching
so would you be breaking the rules using it? No
would you test positive for it? Yes
would you be banned for the nga for life and be called a cheater with your picture on their website? yes even though technically by the rules it is not banned it does test out positive for dianabol.
Ngas rules are no banned substances and m14add is not banned. and also if any substance causes a positive for steroids then the person is banned from the nga.
I do not understand the rules why not just make it like the ifpa rules which is nothing hormonal but whatever.
Id like to use an atd to get rid of extra water and atd causes a positive for equipoise.
that just makes me work harder on diet which is the main key to success in bodybuilding in my opinion.Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
01-25-2010, 12:51 PM
02-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chubbsthedog6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 52Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:34 PM
- By bubbachew in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:36 PM
- By rocko in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:36 AM
- By Unbreakable_One in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2006, 11:37 AM
- By snakeman458 in forum General ChatReplies: 36Last Post: 12-13-2002, 01:46 PM