My goal is to put on 10 to 15lbs, without getting too fat, over six months. What do you all think?
1) 1cup oatmeal, 1 cup egg whites, maybe a whole egg or two
2) 50grams whey, 1 glass fat free milk, 1 or 2 tbs peanut butter, fruit
3) 1 cup brown rice, 8oz lean ground turkey
4) post workout: 50 grams whey, 1 cup fat free milk, 25 grams sugar
5) 1 cup brown rice, 8oz lean ground turkey
6) scoop of whey(would use casein but its cheaper for me to use whey) in milk with peanut butter or cottage cheese with peanut butter
supplements: creatine, whey, mult vita/min, fish oil, caffeine