New Natural Bodybuilding Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

New Natural Bodybuilding Forum

Added.....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Can we get some tumbleweed smilies?

/I kid, I kid
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I like to drink purified water... around 100oz a day...
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Weight View Post
    I like to drink purified water... around 100oz a day...
    I only wear organic fiber speedos.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

good addition
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  7. Registered User
    Answers

sooo what classifies natural? NPC rule is anything that can NOT be bought legally by the public makes you not. So PHs are ok but SERMs will ruin it for you.

Others say any type of PH is not natural.

hmmmm....any thoughts? Anyone know any of the other orginizations rules on it?
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    sooo what classifies natural? NPC rule is anything that can NOT be bought legally by the public makes you not. So PHs are ok but SERMs will ruin it for you.

Well, just for forum convenience, those subjects have their own forum. I think this is meant to strategy and encouragement talk for those that edge towards that approach (non-hormonal).
  9. UKStrength

Nice addition guys
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

whats going on in here?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Answers

nice.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Not bad.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Answers

it's pretty strict. I went to all the sites as I plan on competing naturally. To sum it up from what I read, you pretty much can only take your basic non-hormonal supplements, with test boosters only being the herbal ones.

no clen, no pro hormones, no anti-aromatase, no ECA, etc.

pretty cool tho, i mean why even bother using any of the above if you aren't competing in the first place? a lot can be achieved naturally as shown time and time again on these forums.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    ... To sum it up from what I read, you pretty much can only take your basic non-hormonal supplements, with test boosters only being the herbal ones.

no clen, no pro hormones, no anti-aromatase, no ECA, etc.
    LOL

Natural Bodybuilding = Using hormonals, but only months before competitions, so when they compete they're "clean"
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I like the addition, I prefer to train with out any of the PHs or anything like that. I'm not a big fan of supps to begin with.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

all natural here
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Can't help but wonder - I've always wondered this myself! Any truth to this?

I mean, WHEN does testing actually take place? YEAR ROUND?

GREAT FORUM! PROPS!

Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Natural Bodybuilding = Using hormonals, but only months before competitions, so when they compete they're "clean"
  18. Registered User
    Answers

They use lie detector tests and then screen the class winners. It is possible to cheat. But why?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Not to beat a dead horse on the subject, but the truth is you can define "Natural" however you want to. Some say certain supps are ok, some say all "over the counter" supps (ones you can purchase legally) are ok, and some are as strict as saying NO SUPPS would be natural. Me...I adhere more to the "if it's legally sold, it's natural". I don't take advantage per se of everything that entails, but I believe that nonetheless.

Now, if you are completing, I would strongly suggest going to the website of the organization you are planning on competing in (OCB, NGA, etc.). They will list for you everything that is banned.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

What's up RA? What brings you to these parts?
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

LOL

your probably right on that one brother, but I tell you one thing...anyone who has to cheat to win a natural show hasnt really won, has no integrity,no character and pretty much admits that they cant compete with the juicebags above them so they cheat with the natty guys.

Honestly who in the world would want to win that way? for sooomuch prize $....not.....quite pathetic if you ask me...but also very much a reality.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Cool =D
    Aś Natural here... maybe thats why im 126lbs? lmao
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

you just need to find a bulking diet and train hard! u will gain.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Well at my BW im on a high fat low carb bulk 3000kCals a day
    Ratio is:
    60% Fats
    35% Protein
    5% Carbs
    On non workout days, on workout days its more like:
    50% Fats
    30% Protein
    20% Carbs
    Trying to stay good n' lean while im bulking up to around 160lbs over the next 8/9 months,
    Achievable?
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

well it might be harder due to you wanting to stay lean, but man anything is possible, how bad do you want it? the answer lies right there.

good luck, these will be your best times for growth.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

LOL

This definitely happens, and often. Some organizations do a better job of keeping these guys out than others. Some don't seem to care at all.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

its pathetic....if u have to cheat to win a NATURAL show....your a fckn loser with no character and no integrity...and if you cheat and dont win.....your even more fckn pathetic.

Cheating to win a natural show = fckn loser!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly man if your gonna use gear use it in a non natural show, if you get caught its just like you dont know how to use it to get big enough for non natural ones... if that makes sense =P
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    its pathetic....if u have to cheat to win a NATURAL show....your a fckn loser with no character and no integrity...and if you cheat and dont win.....your even more fckn pathetic.

Cheating to win a natural show = fckn loser!
    Yah it's low and it pisses me off cuz I have had to compete against them and will in the future. I went to the Fame world naturals and the Grand Masters division had two enourmous steroid users and one that was suspect. I was a little miffed and then I saw the open winner, it was absolutely ridiculous. It's kind of disconcerting that I would never be able to beat some of these guys. All you can do is your best. Yah these guys have problems .. no doubt. I don't have to buy into it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah it's low and it pisses me off cuz I have had to compete against them and will in the future. I went to the Fame world naturals and the Grand Masters division had two enourmous steroid users and one that was suspect. I was a little miffed and then I saw the open winner, it was absolutely ridiculous. It's kind of disconcerting that I would never be able to beat some of these guys. All you can do is your best. Yah these guys have problems .. no doubt. I don't have to buy into it.
    I dont understand how you know these guys were not natural. Obviously they passed the test for a natural show. I know that they did not tell you that they were using and I dont think there is anyway to tell by looking. Some guys just have great genetics. You can't nock them because they are big and ripped. Thats the goal of this sport. If they failed the test or someone knew for sure that they were using then yes I agree that they are losers but don't judge them because they look great.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic27 View Post
    I dont understand how you know these guys were not natural. Obviously they passed the test for a natural show. I know that they did not tell you that they were using and I dont think there is anyway to tell by looking. Some guys just have great genetics. You can't nock them because they are big and ripped. Thats the goal of this sport. If they failed the test or someone knew for sure that they were using then yes I agree that they are losers but don't judge them because they look great.
    Oh your wrong about that, anybody with years of experience in the sport can tell. Yes there are the borderline cases where, it could be good genetics. That's why visual screening won't work either. Some are just obvious though. Oh and the testing is not extensive in many shows, we are all aware of the problem. Like I said I don't too caught up in it. The way I look at it is, if you come in looking your best your a winner.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

ive spent enough time in the gym...and used enough supplements and gear.....I KNOW, YES i KNOW 100% when a guy is on SOMETHING! I might not guess exactly what it is...but if you know the gym game... you can tell when someones "ON" OR HAS BEEN ON SOMETHING.

.02 and noone is juding someone for looking good, we judge then for using gear or hormones and then telling everyone " Oh I just use creatine" ya sure you do! fck off!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

if you've taken hdrol/mdrol/etc. you cannot consider yourself natural IMO. even if it's OTC.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

What if some one experiments with steroids or prohormones but then gets off and decides they want to train natural for now on. Should they never consider themselves natural or compete natural because of their past mistakes?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What if some one experiments with steroids or prohormones but then gets off and decides they want to train natural for now on. Should they never consider themselves natural or compete natural because of their past mistakes?
    Most organizations have a 5 year waiting period..
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

I am just curious, do you know what the rules for NPC Team Universe are? I always wondered how the team universe naturals are so huge. They seem to be bigger than a lot of the natural pro bodybuilders in other organizations.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I think Team U is one year drug free.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

The lie detector tests are a joke. They don't even ask if have read the banned substance list. They just ask if you have taken any substances on the list. If you have never read it....how can you knowingly lie about taking something on it??????

Still.....why cheat? I don't know if I want to compete anymore because of all the rules. You can't take anything!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I think if you are in a natural show you should compete as a natural. If not, enter a regular bb show. this is bb, not other sports where "maybe" "everyone" does it. Steroids are a bb staple. you either do or you don't, or you aren't on it "right now". But if you juice and compete as a natural, you deserve for me to show up to your house and beat your a$$. How can you do all the hard work (juiced or natural, its all hard work, i admit that) and then lose your integrity and lie and say you are natural if you are not?

Back to the "what is natural?" debate, I think, no steroids or PH. Other than that you are good. I'm natural btw, not hating on juicers, just saying pick on someone your own size haha. but not really, im 6 ft 240, but there are advantages to using the juice that make it unfair. my hear goes out to DreamWeaver in his uphill battle.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Answers

sooo what classifies natural?
    here's my view:
    if it was created in a lab, it ain't natural. if you can't get it from food, it ain't natural. if it was 'made from' something natural, it isn't natural. LOL

natural is natural is natural.

Examples of natural: amino acids, dietary nootropics, herbs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why I Don't believe in natural bodybuilding
    By sublimejeh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 08:04 AM
  2. Who Has The Best Bodybuilding Forum
    By One and Only in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 12:25 PM