Nitramine

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just found out a local shop near me stocks myokem products!!! They are called sports nutrition uk.

Anyway I bought myself a tub of nitramine for myself as all your other products seem great, only used pyroxamine myself so far though.

Im very interested in trying magnotropin at some point!!!

Right lets get to the point, would you like a log of your product done? Obviously I'm not asking for anything, just thought you would like some extra publicity :)

It will be 100% unbiased and genuine. Let me know guys.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i'd 100% love to follow along!

what are your goals?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I used Nitramine and Pyroxamine for only 4 days and believe I experienced results in that short time. I would love to run that stack full out some day. I will run Magnitropin in a month or so.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Well here is my first impression with nitramine-

Taste- 8/10

Dragon fruit... That's a new one, never even seen a supplement with that flavouring. I had the actual fruit about 2 years ago for the first time, wasn't a huge fan but it was alright. I found this flavour a little bitter but still pleasant, don't mind drinking it at all. Perhaps I'll give the real thing another go :)

Mixability- 9/10

Very good here, did have a few little bits floating around though, that's why it's a 9 from me, granted I mixed with a spoon in a glass so very impressive.

Price- 10/10

I paid £29.99 her in the UK, that's around a normal price range for pre workouts here it's no that often you find many lower than that. You may find the odd one at £24-25. So very good.

Effects- 8/10

The one you've all been waiting to hear :)

I ran 1 scoop the first day, didn't feel much at all, next day I ran 1 1/2... Better but still didn't hit me that hard, today I ran 2 scoops... This was just about right, may try 2 and a little bit next time just to see how that feels. I am breaking it down in sections below:

Energy-
Very good, wakes me up great and keeps me from yawning or slacking off in the morning workout.

Pump-
Didn't notice anything mind blowing here but was still very very good, every body part I trained felt great! Lots of blood and almost a tightness in the muscles.

Focus-
This is the key one for me, I find my mind can wonder in the gym which is very annoying, nitramine definitely helped control that, and helped me focus on the task in hand very well. I though it was one of the better focus supplements I've taken so far.

Overall my experience has been good with this so far, in the next post I'll show you my entire workout and will update every time I use this. Generally quite happy with the product, I'm very stim tolerant though so it's hard to find an amazing pre workout that genuinely BLOWS my mind, I think I would purchase this again though in the future.

I am super impressed with myokem product line and am exited to try magnitropin hopefully in the future at some point.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout-

Today was back and arms-

BB rows-

Bar x10
135 x12-15 (2 sets)
225x failure (min 6-8 reps) 4 sets
135x failure (1 set) all out, no rest. Insane pump!

Underhand lay pull downs-

150x failure (min 8 reps) 4 sets

Overhand Wide grip pull downs-

190x failure (min 6 reps) 3 sets

Seated underhand rows (sat on DB)-

5 sets
225x failure (min 10-12)
Straight into
110x failure

Smith machine rows-

3 sets
1 plate each side, controlled and slow movements with negatives, this burns and pumps my back like nothing else!!!

Biceps-

Alternating bicep curls (seated)-

30x failure (min 8-10 each arm) 4 sets

Seated hammer curls

35x failure (min 8-10 reps) 4 sets

Standing thick bar curls-

65x failure (min 8 reps) 4 sets... These burn like crazy!

Tricep work-

Close grip incline press-

135x 5-6, surprising how much the rep range changes from flat to incline!

Tricep push downs-

135x failure (10-12 reps) 4 sets

Overhead extensions-

75x failure (10-12 reps) 3 sets

Seated dips (plate loaded)-

1 plate each side x failure (3 sec up, 3 sec down)
4 sets

French press-

65 x failure (min 10 reps) 4 sets

And that's it for today, felt good :)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
nice man! biggest thing for me when it comes to Nitramine is the focus. it doesn't hit hard and reallly isn't meant too as that wasn't our goal to hit you with a caffeine bomb.

love me some Nitramine though, one scoop and i'm dialed in, 1.5 scoops and i feel like I can see through walls lol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
nice man! biggest thing for me when it comes to Nitramine is the focus. it doesn't hit hard and reallly isn't meant too as that wasn't our goal to hit you with a caffeine bomb. love me some Nitramine though, one scoop and i'm dialed in, 1.5 scoops and i feel like I can see through walls lol
Haha perhaps 2 scoops is perfect for me then. Thy explains why it doesn't hit like a ton of bricks. :)

I'll report back tomorrow with another workout and my review again.

All makes sense now.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Haha perhaps 2 scoops is perfect for me then. Thy explains why it doesn't hit like a ton of bricks. :)

I'll report back tomorrow with another workout and my review again.

All makes sense now.
Haha yes sir . even two scoops is "just" 300mg of caffeine. Which for most should be plenty. Never understood why some pres are 350-400mg +, just dangerous IMO

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Haha yes sir . even two scoops is "just" 300mg of caffeine. Which for most should be plenty. Never understood why some pres are 350-400mg +, just dangerous IMO
Yeah anything above 300 is pointless to me, just makes most people jittery and crash horribly.

300 is my sweet spot, I'm not affected by caffeine really anyway as I quite often go to bed having drank a couple cups of coffee :)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
wow that''s crazy lol one cup of coffee and i'm wired for hours lol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
wow that''s crazy lol one cup of coffee and i'm wired for hours lol
Yeah I'm a little unlucky really as buying most pre workouts proves pointless haha.

Only a select few so far have had any effect, and I'm positive that's down to the other ingredients.

I've even taken 3x caffeine pills once cause I'd been up 4 times in the night and had an early gym session (5am)... That's 600mgs!!! And guess what... Nothing, yawned the entire workout and had a terrible time.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm a little unlucky really as buying most pre workouts proves pointless haha.

Only a select few so far have had any effect, and I'm positive that's down to the other ingredients.

I've even taken 3x caffeine pills once cause I'd been up 4 times in the night and had an early gym session (5am)... That's 600mgs!!! And guess what... Nothing, yawned the entire workout and had a terrible time.
Probably need a stim break bruha.

I'd lay off all caffeine for a month and try something like Ashwagandha and Rhodiola to keep you energized. Then you'll get that same buzz again when you go back to caffeine

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have thought about a stim layoff... It's hard for me, only because of early gym sessions. But worth a go I guess. See the rest of this week out and give it a go from next week maybe

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Yeah I have thought about a stim layoff... It's hard for me, only because of early gym sessions. But worth a go I guess. See the rest of this week out and give it a go from next week maybe
I feel you. I'd try 1g ALCAR and some rhodiola and ashwagandha and you'd be good to go

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Took my nitramine yesterday. I was ill near end of last week so wasn't sure if that played a role earlier in the week with the effects of this product.

Well i felt amazing this morning :) probably thanks to G8 giving me some restful night sleep to recover!

Time to get to the gym and destroy my arms and back!

Back-

BB Rows-
Bar x10
warm-up- 135x 10-12 (2 sets)
working sets- 225 x failure (10-12 reps)

http://instagram.com/p/xv2kgKlfmr/?modal=true

T-bar rows-

8x plates (25lb each) this is so i can get it close to my chest for an ultimate contraction :)
5 setsx failure (min 8-10 reps)

Underhand seated rows (sat on DB)-

5 sets
225x failure (10-12)
straight into
100x failure (10-12)

Overhand wide grip seated rows (wihout DB)-

225 x failure (8-10) 4 sets

Wide grip pull-ups-

BW x failure (min 8 reps) 4 sets

DB Rows-

110x failure (min 10 reps each arm) 3 sets.

Triceps-

Close grip bench press (this doesnt hurt my shoulder :) )

180 x failure (min 8 reps) 4 sets

Tricep push downs, lower weight, better contraction to keep strain off shoulder-

60x failure (min 15 reps) 4 sets

French press-

70x failure (min 8-10 reps) 4 sets

Biceps-

Alternating DB curls (seated) -

35x failure (min 10 each arm) 4 sets

Hammer DB curls (seated)-

40x failure (min 10 reps each arm) 4 sets

Fat grip bar curls-

35x failure (min 8 reps) 4 sets... This is insanley hard but the pump is just ridiculious!

The effects were 1000x more potent today at 2 scoops :)

This really ticked all my boxes. Today workout to follow

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Training all done for today :)

Again the nitramine really hit me well today, no crazy, mindblowing or insane energy, just like we discussed though, thats not the point of this... Its a nice clan and smooth energy with great focus and pump :)

Workout-

Today was chest and hamstring day:

I used my slingshot as my shoulder is still sore, it basically stops any pain in that area but still allows my chest to be trained!!
I obviously still didnt go heavy, its just about isolation and getting back into it really. (havent trained chest properly in about 4-5 weeks)

Chest-

Smith machine flat bench (the new smith machine bar actually weighs 45lb!)

135x 8-10 (6 sets)

Video- http://instagram.com/p/xyW4X7Ffq1/?modal=true

Flat DB press (using slingshot)-

45lb DB's- 10-12 reps (5 sets)

Incline hammer (using slingshot)-

2 plates (25lb each)- 8-10 reps, 6 sets.

Thats it for chest as fly's and other movements hurt my shoulder.

Hamstrings-

SLDL's-

135x 10 (warm-up) 2 sets.
225x 10-12 reps 4 sets.
315x 8 reps 3 sets (3" defecit)

Video of 225- http://instagram.com/p/xyXGOnlfq7/?modal=true

Lying hamstring curls-

4 sets.

110x failure
straight into
55x failure

Standing ham curls (using leg extension)-

Single leg, 50x failure (min 10 reps, each leg) 5 sets.

That concludes todays training, it felt so nice to bench again, I was actually excited for it :)