Mangitropin question

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm recomping and I've been using another epi brand supplement but I only had a months worth. So I wanted to give Mang a try. I knew going in it would increase my appetite but thought I could fight back the urge to eat on my non workout days with thermos and willpower. Well that's not working out so good for me. After 3-4 days my appetite went through the roof. This is fine on days I workout but it's killing me on the other days. So my question is would I be wasting the product if I took it only on workout days and used a bulk epi product on my off days? If this isn't a good idea can I lower the dose to 4 a day and take an extra epi fill that void? Or any other ideas you all might have for me. Thanks.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Right now I'm recomping and I've been using another epi brand supplement but I only had a months worth. So I wanted to give Mang a try. I knew going in it would increase my appetite but thought I could fight back the urge to eat on my non workout days with thermos and willpower. Well that's not working out so good for me. After 3-4 days my appetite went through the roof. This is fine on days I workout but it's killing me on the other days. So my question is would I be wasting the product if I took it only on workout days and used a bulk epi product on my off days? If this isn't a good idea can I lower the dose to 4 a day and take an extra epi fill that void? Or any other ideas you all might have for me. Thanks.
hmmm out of those options, i like the idea of 4 caps. that gentiana lutea can really get you appetite wise haha

i like the four caps idea, and maybe toss in an extra cap of epicatechin, or you can just do 1 dose on off days (3 caps) and the bottle will last longer. when i took it i experiemented with many different dosing schemes, and I gained 14 lbs after a 3 bottle run

how are you like it so far boss? Curious to see your end result/review and how you like it right now

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hmmm out of those options, i like the idea of 4 caps. that gentiana lutea can really get you appetite wise haha i like the four caps idea, and maybe toss in an extra cap of epicatechin, or you can just do 1 dose on off days (3 caps) and the bottle will last longer. when i took it i experiemented with many different dosing schemes, and I gained 14 lbs after a 3 bottle run how are you like it so far boss? Curious to see your end result/review and how you like it right
now
I ended up going to the 4 a day split up. Appetite is much better now. It got to were I'd eat a big meal and still be hungry afterwards. I'll come back to this and give an update when I'm finished. I will say I've been on epic long enough to know it works for me. I'm taking it with Ostra, Dermacrine and transform. Really enjoying this so far.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nice man!

Yeah that's what I noticed, 800 calorie post workout meal, then 45 minutes later. Where the fuark did the food go!!?!!