MAGNITROPIN

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. MAGNITROPIN


    This thread is for all questions, comments, and concerns on Magnitropin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator


  2. How much (-)-epi per serving is in MAGNITROPIN?
    Is this meant to be dosed twice a day?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    How much (-)-epi per serving is in MAGNITROPIN?
    Is this meant to be dosed twice a day?
    Yes it's a 2 a day dose...Come on now...if we were going to disclose that, it would be on the bottle.

    It is adequately dosed though.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    Yes it's a 2 a day dose...Come on now...if we were going to disclose that, it would be on the bottle.

    It is adequately dosed though.
    Fair enough.

  5. Looks like a top notch product!

  6. Would dosing be pre/post or what is the most optimal?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    Would dosing be pre/post or what is the most optimal?
    One serving with preworkout meal, other dose with a meal at the opposite time of day.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  8. Hmm I don't see a pic of the bottle/label

  9. So what's the thoughts of using this in a pct? Any hindrances? Any benefits?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  10. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    So what's the thoughts of using this in a pct? Any hindrances? Any benefits?
    This would be great PCT. Limit any loss of gains, if not actually continue to increase. An excellent PCT stack would be DAA product of choice, Magnitropin, and Alphadex.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    This would be great PCT. Limit any loss of gains, if not actually continue to increase. An excellent PCT stack would be DAA product of choice, Magnitropin, and Alphadex.
    Thanks man! I was thinking it would be. I'll add that bottle I have to my PCT which I will be starting next Saturday. It will be logged in the same log as my cycle, which is in my sig. Or I may start a new log of just my PCT. I'll let you know. I'm guessing you guys would like to see the effects of it in PCT.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  12. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Thanks man! I was thinking it would be. I'll add that bottle I have to my PCT which I will be starting next Saturday. It will be logged in the same log as my cycle, which is in my sig. Or I may start a new log of just my PCT. I'll let you know. I'm guessing you guys would like to see the effects of it in PCT.
    Absolutely! I definitely would like to see. Link is when it starts.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  13. Will this product increase libido?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by THEstudent View Post
    Will this product increase libido?
    Yes it can.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  15. Giving myself 2 weeks off all supplements so I can really judge what this product does for me

  16. Hey does anyone know where's the BEST online site to order Myokem products?

    I'm looking for the best place to purchase their products with great customer service and shipping.

    I see some sites sell all their products. And some sell half their products. Some even sell bundle packeges! Thanks.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Hey does anyone know where's the BEST online site to order Myokem products? I'm looking for the best place to purchase their products with great customer service and shipping. I see some sites sell all their products. And some sell half their products. Some even sell bundle packeges! Thanks.
    I ordered directly from Myokem.com
    Mind and Muscle Rep: kelly10 for discount - http://www.mindandmuscle.net
    Iron Champ USA Rep: Use icusamark50 for 50% discount - http://www.ironchampusa.com/127.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    I ordered directly from Myokem.com
    That would be most expensive tho?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    That would be most expensive tho?
    There is a discount you can use. It's on a different post you made.
    Mind and Muscle Rep: kelly10 for discount - http://www.mindandmuscle.net
    Iron Champ USA Rep: Use icusamark50 for 50% discount - http://www.ironchampusa.com/127.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    There is a discount you can use. It's on a different post you made.
    This.

    Look at you're other thread.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Hey does anyone know where's the BEST online site to order Myokem products?

    I'm looking for the best place to purchase their products with great customer service and shipping.

    I see some sites sell all their products. And some sell half their products. Some even sell bundle packeges! Thanks.
    DPS has a promo of B2G1 free for nitramine and everything else too

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    DPS has a promo of B2G1 free for nitramine and everything else too
    Boom.

    That's a steal.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  23. Wish you guys shipped your products to well known UK distributors, like powermyself *hint hint*


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    Wish you guys shipped your products to well known UK distributors, like powermyself *hint hint*

    Lol ask them to carry us brah

  25. I've got a friend purchasing Myokem products aswell.

    Myokem has caught my attention.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I've got a friend purchasing Myokem products aswell.

    Myokem has caught my attention.
    Nice man! Keep me posted how you like everything

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post

    Nice man! Keep me posted how you like everything
    Definitely for sure will.

  28. What's going on with mag and reviews?

  29. I mean like users and their results and before & after pix etc...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I mean like users and their results and before & after pix etc...
    I'll link you the logs a bit later brother

  31. Myokem's makin waves...

  32. here ya go @Johnold ^^

  33. We have some sweet deals here at TGB Supplements on the myokem line. https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-1062-myokem.aspx

    Also there is a few codes around that will discount you even further.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Get FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'

  34. Placed my order today. Great site!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Placed my order today. Great site!
    Thank You sir we appreciate it.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Get FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Placed my order today. Great site!
    Thank you! If you have any questions about what you got, feel free to DM me and i can answer anything myokem related. We are all here to help you succeed!!
    Myokem-Defy Limitations
    IG:Strengthbyfaith7
    Psalm 16:8
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAGNITROPIN AND ALPHADEX ARE HERE!!!
    By hulkish1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:21 AM
  2. LAST CALL BEFORE THE EPIC DROP OF ALPHADEX AND MAGNITROPIN
    By Myokemist in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:04 PM
  3. 48 HOURS LEFT BEFORE MAGNITROPIN AND ALPHADEX DROP!!
    By Myokemist in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:37 AM
  4. Myogen Magnitropin
    By Swolbraham in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:21 PM
Log in
Log in