A must have natural anabolic and A.I

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
We have been working real hard in the lab to create the best natural anabolic and anti-estrogen product to date! Take a look at what we have coming down the pipe line in the VERY NEAR FUTURE!!!!
Stack3d Supplement News: Myokem reveal two more ingredients, one week closer to launch of Alphadex and Magnitropin

Stack3d Supplement News: Myokem building up to July release, sneak peek at the contents of Alphadex and Magnitropin

as always we try to defy limitations with our compounds and ratios keep ears and eyes open for..................

LOG OPS!!!!!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
How much -epi in your product? How long does a bottle last?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I wish it had 200 mg -epi that would be a steal lol

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
we are not a liberty to say the amounts but know it is the most in the otc market and if you have used any of our other products we don't slouch on the compounds

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Oops my 200 mg comment was supposed to be on the epi burn pro thread don't know how it landed here

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried your products, just heard of your brand today while browsing the stack3d site

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
sned an email to
[email protected]

in the E-mail just we'll send you over a few samples of nitramine our PWO just say i sent you give it a shot

Myokemist

Awards
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Where's the best retailer to buy your products? Who started the company? Anyone who used to work for a different brand?

Myokemist

Awards
Nice! Where's the best retailer to buy your products? Who started the company? Anyone who used to work for a different brand?
Currently we are carried by Tiger Fitness, Suppz, Get Ripped Nutrition, and Best Price Nutrition.

I founded the company at the beginning of this year.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
Currently we are carried by Tiger Fitness, Suppz, Get Ripped Nutrition, and Best Price Nutrition.

AND HE IS A MYOKEMIST OF AWESOMENESS!!

str8_lurkin

Awards
seems pretty awesome... might give them a try once I see some reviews and such!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Definitely making a bang in the supp world already if you just started the company at the beginning of this year, well done.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Magnitropin is that potent in boosting test, won't we need to run an AI with it or something along those lines?

Myokemist

Awards
If Magnitropin is that potent in boosting test, won't we need to run an AI with it or something along those lines?
Alphadex is our AI. Launching same time as Magnitropin.

Myokemist

Awards
Well yes, but as a standalone, wouldn't Magnitropin boost test too much?
It depends on a case by case basis. Where starting estrogen/test levels are, how well a person responds, lifestyle factors, how prone to estro sides someone is, etc. We've had people run it and not have issues.