Nitramine Sample Reviews

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
To all members who signed up for samples of Nitramine, please answer all of the following questions. We appreciate all feedback.

1. On a scale of 1-10, how was the energy? Describe the energy.

2. Did you experience enhanced cognitive function? Describe

3. Did you experience an enhanced pump, did it meet label claims?

4. Did you experience an increase in performance/stamina?

5. Did you experiment with more than one serving? If so, how did it compare to one serving?

6. On a scale of 1-10, how was the taste and mixability?

7. Would Nitramine be a consideration next time you're in the market for a pre-workout?

8. Any extra comments that you would like to share?

Thank you to all who take part!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried my samples the last couple days:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how was the energy? Describe the energy. 2/10 - I got a VERY slight excitement/buzz that lasted about 5 min and that was it. By the time I got ot the gym (15min) there was nothing to speak of. No BA tingles which surprised me as I usually really feel BA.

2. Did you experience enhanced cognitive function? Describe Only for the first couple minutes. Nothing that lasted even until my workout let alone through it.

3. Did you experience an enhanced pump, did it meet label claims? No, this was a huge disappointment for me. The ingredients seem very underdosed at 1 scoop/sample.

4. Did you experience an increase in performance/stamina? My workout was actually lower volume and therefore shorter then normal, but I felt just a tired at the end. Again, not a positive experience.

5. Did you experiment with more than one serving? If so, how did it compare to one serving? I did not as I wanted to give it a fair review at the prescribed dosing and try more then just once (had 3 samples). The experience was the same with all 3.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how was the taste and mixability? Mix was a 10/10. No issues and quick to dissolve Taste was a 6/10 - An interesting/unique flavor (dragon fruit) but it was very weak when mixed in more then 4oz of water. Also had a slight chemical taste to it. Reminded me of liquor...

7. Would Nitramine be a consideration next time you're in the market for a pre-workout? Unfortunately, no. I did not receive any benefit from this and overall was quite disappointed. Maybe at multiple scoops/doses it would be better but that doesn't reflect the price per serving and would make this non-competitive with other pre's that I consider top notch.

8. Any extra comments that you would like to share? At 2 scoops, the "VasoPlasmic power matrix" ingredients would be more adequately dosed. The others for energy/focus/mood are not listed (except for caffeine) but they seem to be heavily underdosed as they did nothing for me at 1 serving.

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saved for review

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
To all members who signed up for samples of Nitramine, please answer all of the following questions. We appreciate all feedback.

5. Did you experiment with more than one serving? If so, how did it compare to one serving?

7. Would Nitramine be a consideration next time you're in the market for a pre-workout?

Thank you to all who take part!
10 All Around .. I Had NOTHING Negative To Say About This Product .. I Had Received Samples From A Facebook Contest & I Was VERY Impressed :)

A

akazo

Awards
Pretty short thread for the number of sample requests...

7/10 - All the PreWO supps I have tried before made me feel amped but this one was very clean with no crash. I really like this product.

Yes, more than an energy boost, I had clear focus - which was nice to have that level of focus without feeling "amped up" if that makes sense.

The pumps were noticeable but not "skin tearing."

Yes, I felt like my workout could go on longer but I didn't have time to see just how far I could push myself - it was already 1.5 hours. Also, the focus lasted for hours after the workout was over.

No, one serving is perfect or me. I really liked the effect of one serving.

10/10 for mixability.
7/10 for taste. It was Ok, I would like an orange flavor or something less exotic than dragon fruit (which I wouldn't eat much of the real thing anyway).

It is the best one I have tried so far.

If you want a supp that will give you focus and endurance without the "stim feeling" this is it.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Pretty short thread for the number of sample requests... 1. On a scale of 1-10, how was the energy? Describe the energy. 7/10 - All the PreWO supps I have tried before made me feel amped but this one was very clean with no crash. I really like this product. 2. Did you experience enhanced cognitive function? Describe Yes, more than an energy boost, I had clear focus - which was nice to have that level of focus without feeling "amped up" if that makes sense. 3. Did you experience an enhanced pump, did it meet label claims? The pumps were noticeable but not "skin tearing." 4. Did you experience an increase in performance/stamina? Yes, I felt like my workout could go on longer but I didn't have time to see just how far I could push myself - it was already 1.5 hours. Also, the focus lasted for hours after the workout was over. 5. Did you experiment with more than one serving? If so, how did it compare to one serving? No, one serving is perfect or me. I really liked the effect of one serving. 6. On a scale of 1-10, how was the taste and mixability? 10/10 for mixability. 7/10 for taste. It was Ok, I would like an orange flavor or something less exotic than dragon fruit (which I wouldn't eat much of the real thing anyway). 7. Would Nitramine be a consideration next time you're in the market for a pre-workout? It is the best one I have tried so far. 8. Any extra comments that you would like to share? If you want a supp that will give you focus and endurance without the "stim feeling" this is it.
Yeah some just decided to post their reviews in the sample request thread. NBD, but we're glad you answered the questions.

Thank you for the feedback!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
9/10. I liked how it didn't seem to hit me all at once a nice gradual feeling to my energy level that peaked while I was working out. It also stayed with me for a while without any crash.

Had a little more alertness from it.

Used it both on an Upper body day and lower body day. Pump was really good both times and that is with my carbs being on the low side right now.

Definitely noticed I was able to get more work done in a short amount of time and still have something in the tank once I was done.

Stayed with one serving but probably 1.5 would be the sweet spot.

Dragon Fruit was a good flavor that was not overpowering or to sweet. Mixed really good in a shaker cup with no residual powder.

Yes I will definitely look at Nitramine the next time I go to but a pre-workout.

Thanks for the opportunity to try and log Nitramine it was a positive experience for me.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
9/10, took two servings on an empty stomach at 8am..was dragging and starting feeling more alert within 5 minutes. Noticed slight ba tingles, which I didn’t think I would because I’ve been taking two scoops anavite for the past few weeks and I never notice any tingles from that product. This was a clean energy that lasted most of the day with no crash.

I would say I was definitely focused, but no increase in intensity or anything.

Absolutely, did a full body wo and had a great pump.

Yes, reduced resting time between sets and strength did not dissipate at the end of the workout.

Yes, I think I would stay with a two scoop serving. When I took only one I felt the need to take an additional pwo later in the day.

Mixability was 10; no issues at all. Taste was 7.5/10. It was good and I would have no trouble drinking it before each workout, but it wasn’t extraordinary.

Absolutely, I plan on purchasing it after I run out of my current pwo.

Thanks for the sample.

D

Dr.JJ

Awards
]1. On a scale of 1-10, how was the energy? Describe the energy. 9/10Very clean. I took one packet worth. I really felt it the first time. I was getting over a cold and this really get my first recovery workout in.

I did. I was expecting something huge, but it was a 7.5/10. I've taken and still take nootropics of various forms. I have ADD so its difficult for this to make a difference. I did like it though.
3. Did you experience an enhanced pump, did it meet label claims? Yes pumps were there. 8.9/10. My comparison would be to hemoval where hemoval was 10/10.

4. Did you experience an increase in performance/stamina? 9/10
Yes! The first day especially I felt I could have waily been at the gym an extra 30mins.
No, I packets worth was more than enough for me 5-10 175lbs
Taste=8.8/10, Ill drink anything I'm not difficult to please. It wasn't delicious but it was easy to drink for sure.
Its prob top 3 among the products I've tried that isn't craze or had 1,3 dime.
8. Any extra comments that you would like to share?[/B]
I love the lower caffeine amount. It really shows a product quality when it can give you results without relying on hundreds of milligrams if caffeine.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to all who took the time to answer the questions

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I will be using my sample this afternoon before my workout. Will throw up review similar to the ones above by the weekend.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Tried my nitramine sample pack today. It hits pretty quick, got a decent pump but nothing too crazy. For the past couple weeks I've been using 2 scoops of superpump max and a half scoop of enhanced, so I'm thinking I would have had better results with 2 scoops... Over all not bad, id try it again. Mixes very well as the other reviewers stated, taste is fine, nothing crazy special, I did experience some decent focus/tunnel vision, however it came and went. Also I did notice an increase in body temp, and my hands were kind of cold/clammy. I don't want to give a #/10 review, as I think I need a bigger sample for a full review.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Finally got a chance to try my sample today. First off, big thanks to Myokem for this opportunity to test their preworkout Nitramine.

On to the review:
1. Energy - Personally, I found this product to be fairly minimal in the energy department. While I did get a little bit of a boost, there were no BA tingles or excessive energy. However, along with this there was no experienced crash either, and with most days requiring me to lift later in the day, the smoother energy was a nice alternative. (6/10)

2. Cognitive Function - I did notice my focus was slightly improved on this product. While. I have certainly experienced stronger, I found myself more focused on my mind/muscle connection today instead of getting lost in my music. A change of pace I certainly enjoyed and felt enhance my workout. (7/10)

3. Pump - While the ingredients seems to be better dosed at two scoops, I only had one packet and was actually pleasantly surprised. Nothing mind-blowing or earth-shattering, but definitely an improved pump and vascularity as compared to other products I am cycling through. (7/10 judged on one serving)

4. Endurance/stamina - I did not notice a significant improvement in this area. Though it would have been better served testing on a day where that is really tested like squats or deads. Overall, didn't fade early but definitely not noticeably improved. (5/10)

5. Experiment - Based on label dosing I would have killed to try a 2 packet/scoop dosing and hopefully when I win this fantasy league I will be able to, but was only sent one packet so no.

6. Taste/Mixability - Definitely the best mixing preworkout I've ever used. 15-20 seconds of shaking in 4oz. of water and no remnants or floaters which was great, didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. (10/10) The taste was also surprisingly enjoyable. I received the dragon punch flavor and was very concerned initially as it smelled like medicine when pouring into the water but it was enjoyable. Tasted a little heavy, definitely not light and refreshing, but better than it smelled for sure. (8/10)

7. Consideration next time - Before making this decision, I would really have loved to see what a 2 scoop serving would do. At just over $30 for 30 servings, I could definitely envision purchasing this as a less stimulant driven pre, but I think it would really shine with a second scoop which would make it a little pricey for only 16 servings. Overall, would definitely consider.

No additional comments really, think the review was pretty thorough. Again, two scoops may have changed my entire perception of preworkout so because I really did get some good benefit from 1. Otherwise, thanks again for the opportunity.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To preface this review, I took one sample packet plus an additional 100mg caffeine. I normally would have done 2 packets but I can be sensitive to Yohimbe. I like my PWOs to have 200-300mg caffeine. I used it for a 1 hr German Volume Training leg workout first thing in the morning.

1. On a scale of 1-10, how was the energy? Describe the energy. 10/10 I felt it kick in after just 10 minutes on an empty stomach. I was a little jittery at first, but it smoothed out once I started working out.

2. Did you experience enhanced cognitive function? Describe 7/10 There was a slight increase in focus. The mind/muscle connection was definitely there. I never got that feel good euphoric feeling like I do sometimes. And I never got that feeling where I wanted to tear through the weights. Focus is probably better with two servings.

3. Did you experience an enhanced pump, did it meet label claims? 6/10 I did not notice any better than average pumps on my leg day.

4. Did you experience an increase in performance/stamina? 10/10 Performance was excellent. The recovery seemed above average as my sets seemed easier than they should have. I definitely put a hurt on my legs and felt like I got in a quality workout.

5. Did you experiment with more than one serving? If so, how did it compare to one serving? 1 serving + 100mg caffeine, I felt appropriately stimulated with this.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how was the taste and mixability? 10/10 A very desirable taste. Dragon Fruit taste like a citrusy fruit punch. It mixed fine but very foamy. I had to wait a couple minutes for the foam to settle.

7. Would Nitramine be a consideration next time you're in the market for a pre-workout? Yes, however I need to see if I can handle 1.5-2 servings. I would like a better focus.

8. Any extra comments that you would like to share? I did not experience any negative side effects from the Yohimbe. Sometimes my chest can feel tight after my workout if I have too much. And I don't know if the gym temp was high, but I was sweating a bunch during my workout, more than I thought I should be. I don't normally like a thermo effect unless I'm cutting.

Thanks Myokem!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reviews guys.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. On a scale of 1-10, how was the energy? Describe the energy. Maybe a 1. There was a slight feeling of energy but I barely felt it and it only lasted about 5 minutes or so.

2. Did you experience enhanced cognitive function? Describe For the first 5 minutes I noticed a bit of tunnel vision. It quickly subsided

3. Did you experience an enhanced pump, did it meet label claims? No pumps at all. Didn't meet label claims in my case.

4. Did you experience an increase in performance/stamina? No increase in performance of stamina. In fact for some reason it seemed to make me tired.

5. Did you experiment with more than one serving? If so, how did it compare to one serving? Yes I took both packets. One I took preworkout on an empty stomach. The other I drank intra workout. I don't know how it would differ because I only had 2 packets.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how was the taste and mixability? Taste was ok. Not bad about a 4 I'd say. Mixability was great around an 8.

7. Would Nitramine be a consideration next time you're in the market for a pre-workout? Not at all. It makes me tired and I felt irritable.

8. Any extra comments that you would like to share? Strange thing is it made me feel tired and irritable. Sort of like when your about to fall asleep and someone makes some kind of horrible noise. Either that or imagine if your about to finally fall asleep for the night and someone pokes you. That's the feeling right there exactly. Too bad there is something in the product that just doesn't sit right with me. I was tired, but I was awake. Almost like I took a stimulant with a sleeping pill and they were fighting for control.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's odd, always an anomaly. Only review so far that's had that experience.

Thanks for the feedback

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Thank you to swolbraham for the opportunity to review this product. U came thru for me in a hurry, much appreciated.

NITRAMINE review

Dragon fruit
1 serving
20 minits prior on empty stomach
AM workout

Mixability: No problems at all, water, glass, spoon. Done, no floaters.

Taste: Very nice. Never had real dragon fruit before so I can't tell how close it comes , but it was different and pleasant, having tried two samples,... I find myself missing the flavour of it now. Yum.

Energy & Endurance: Definitely there, alertness, elevated mood, can do attitude, powered through workout, had plenty left but out of time, nothing explosive but I don't train that way most days.

Focus: I found myself really feeling the control of my movements down to the grip feel and was very conscious of how activated the target muscle felt. This is a huge plus for me because my OCD had a co-conspirator. So let's call it RAZOR SHARP.

Power increase: N/A, wasn't going for any PR's

Pump: Very nice, but at half a gram of Agmatine, once again, under dosed, could have been better.
Also under dosed, though only slightly, the Beta Al. I didn't get that tingle to the extent that some other Pre workout supps give me.
Not such a bad thing, because it WAS there, and too much seems to be a red flag for other underdosed prop blends.

8.5 out of 10.
Because I want another g of Agmatine and another 1/2 g Beta Al.

Would definitely recommend for someone who doesn't like that hot, anxious, itchy stim feeling.
Will probably purchase some for 1/2 dose mid day "pick-me-up" general use, as well as gym time use.
Great product, thanx for the opportunity.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Is there any yohembine in nitramine? Every time i take a pre with that stuff in it, i feel like im close to being sick. Im looking for more focus in a pre then crazy energy. Perhaps this is the one?

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Is there any yohembine in nitramine? Every time i take a pre with that stuff in it, i feel like im close to being sick. Im looking for more focus in a pre then crazy energy. Perhaps this is the one?
Nope no pure Yohimbe. If you're looking for focus, Nitramine definitely delivers in that regard. that's been the one piece of consistent feedback, the tunnel vision focus

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the people expecting the stim bomb many preworkouts have become, this may let you down. If you were looking for a preworkout with properly dosed ergogenic aides and one of the best focuses hands down then you will thoroughly enjoy Nitramine!

1. On a scale of 1-10, how was the energy? Describe the energy. Energy was at a 5, not a super high dose of caffeine which I like.

2. Did you experience enhanced cognitive function? Absolutely! This is one of, if not, the best focus preworkouts I have used. Serious tunnel vision and mind-muscle connection

3. Did you experience an enhanced pump, did it meet label claims? 500mg of Agmatine is a nice base for any kind of pump in a preworkout. With that being said pumps would be better with 2 scoops.

4. Did you experience an increase in performance/stamina? Yes, this is IMHO where this product shines.

5. Did you experiment with more than one serving? If so, how did it compare to one serving? No :( but 1 scoop was great for me personally

6. On a scale of 1-10, how was the taste and mixability? 10! Dragon fruit was bomb and zero issues mixing

7. Would Nitramine be a consideration next time you're in the market for a pre-workout? This will probably be my next stimulant based preworkout

8. Any extra comments that you would like to share? This product definitely did not disappoint! Like all the other products in their lineup, the formula was solid as well as innovative. Keep up the great work myokem, you have now become one of my trusted brands

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Samples are no different than the actual product tub right?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah, the difference is they put actual methamphetamine is the samples and none is included in the tub.
Sarcasm I know....

But anyways, just thought it was strange to mention samples.

I used my first sample of Nitramine today and LOVED IT! FREAKING LOVED IT!

I wanted to buy my first tub of it but didn't have the funds but after these samples and even the first sample I'm hooked and can finally see why Nitramine is so loved.

Oh, and it was damn tasty!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah man! Awesome stuff. Keep in mind also that by the time I take Nitramine it's about 6-6:15 pm and I'm pretty fasted and empty so it kicked in heavenly!

I train later in the day. About 6:30-7:40-8pm

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yeah man! Awesome stuff. Keep in mind also that by the time I take Nitramine it's about 6-6:15 pm and I'm pretty fasted and empty so it kicked in heavenly! I train later in the day. About 6:30-7:40-8pm
Glad you liked it! and I give you props for training at that time. I'm a 5am guy haha. But you must of had a killer workout with nitramine runnin through you!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah man its great stuff indeed!

Only thing about taking stims that late is that it sometimes messes with my sleep pattern.

I've been using non stim PreW so I can have great workouts and sleep well later that night.

Hopefully Myokem comes out with something.

Nothing wrong with also having a non stim PreW.

If I had it my way I'd workout every time at 10am. Or 1pm.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Can Nitramine be taken and used as something else other than a PreW?

Like a powdered fat burner?
Seems close to Pyroxamine. So can one take it in relation to thermogenic powdered fat burner? Like a similar product to say, Alphamine?

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Can Nitramine be taken and used as something else other than a PreW?

Like a powdered fat burner?
Seems close to Pyroxamine. So can one take it in relation to thermogenic powdered fat burner? Like a similar product to say, Alphamine?
A very popular stack is to combine the both pre workout. Since they're both low in caffeine, combing one scoop/one cap will net you incredible focus and only 250mg of caffeine.

I use it for regular pick me up during the day and during work, but I'm also crazy ;)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
A very popular stack is to combine the both pre workout. Since they're both low in caffeine, combing one scoop/one cap will net you incredible focus and only 250mg of caffeine.

I use it for regular pick me up during the day and during work, but I'm also crazy ;)
Nothing wrong with taking it throughout the day! It DEFINITELY gets me going! I'll have to stack them both like that. Never thought of doing that. Hm...

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nothing wrong with taking it throughout the day! It DEFINITELY gets me going! I'll have to stack them both like that. Never thought of doing that. Hm...
its a fan favorite, thats for sure