- 05-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Every bodybuilder knows the deal. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone known to man. Insulin release is naturally stimulated in your pancreatic gland by the ingestion of carbohydrates, amino acids or the combination of these nutrients. Sounds nice and neat? Too bad many people have inherent dysfunction in the very complex insulin signaling cascade, resulting in limited nutrients uptake by the muscle cells, excessive uptake by the fat cells, too much or too little insulin released and less than perfect insulin release timing. SLINtropin was developed to naturally maximize uptake of glucose and amino acids at the muscle tissue through improved insulin functioning for increased muscle fullness, endurance and even anabolism. How crucial is insulin for anabolism? Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin.
* Supports muscle mass gains, strength and endurance.
* Speeds up fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
* Improves recovery time by faster glycogen resynthesis.
* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
* Increases muscle protein anabolism and inhibits catabolism
* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
* Improves digestion for maximum nutrients absorption
The SLINtropin team:
-GS4 75% Gymnemic Acid
This is our premium Gymnema Sylvestre extract. Gymnema has a profound effect on the insulin secreting cells of the pancreas, known as the beta cells, located inside the islets of Langerhans. The herb has the unique ability to stimulate insulin release in response to a carbs-containing meal. More insulin just when needed. Gymnema also acts at nutrient destination cells by increasing permeability of cell walls, which assists in the process of nutrient uptake. SLINtropin uses only the purest and most concentrated Gymnema extract on the market, GS4
Berberine is an extract found in several different plants, it shows promise in the treatment of diabetes for numerous reasons. Berberine lowered fasting and postprandial Blood glucose levels through Glut-4 translocation and increased insulin receptor expression. . One study showed that berberine works as effectively as Metformin and it was able to improve lipid parameters more effectively. A secondary outcome of this study was a decrease in body fat. A possible reason for the weight change is that berberine increased insulin sensitivity which may be related to fat distribution. Another possibility for the reduction in weight comes from inhibiting adipocyte differentiation through a specific pathway called the PPARy pathway.
-Cinnamon 20% Polyphenols
Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it’s not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains compounds called flavonoids. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or, likely, both.
No matter how many good clean calories you consume a day, without perfect digestion they won't get you anywhere.
Enzymatic deficiency can commonly lead to gas, indigestion, heartburn, bloating, lack of appetite and poor absorption of vital nutrients. DigeZyme is the perfect solution.
Bottom line, SLINtropin means bigger and fuller looking muscles, enhanced performance, and healthier insulin metabolism, and less body fat. What else are you looking for? An excuse?
1) Anti-diabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients.
2) Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
3) Gymnema sylvestre stimulates insulin release in vitro by increased membrane permeability.
4) Effects of a water-soluble cinnamon extract on body composition and features of the metabolic syndrome in pre-diabetic men and women.
5) Cinnamon intake lowers fasting blood glucose: meta-analysis.
6) Cassia cinnamon for the attenuation of glucose intolerance and insulin resistance resulting from sleep loss.
7) Changes in glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity following 2 weeks of daily cinnamon ingestion in healthy humans.
8) Chromium and polyphenols from cinnamon improve insulin sensitivity.
9) Effects of short-term cinnamon ingestion on in vivo glucose tolerance.
10) Berberine acutely activates the glucose transport activity of GLUT1.
11) Advances of the mechanism study on berberine in the control of blood glucose and lipid as well as metabolism disorders
12) Berberine lowers blood glucose in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients through increasing insulin receptor expression.
13) Berberine reduces insulin resistance through protein kinase C-dependent up-regulation of insulin receptor expression.
14) Efficacy of berberine in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
90 Caps Per Bottle
Serving Size - 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container - 90
GS4 (75% gymnemic acid) 250mg
Cinnamon (20% polyphenols) 150mg
Other ingedients: Gelatin Capsules, Corn, Maltodextrin
Take one capsule three times a day fifteen minutes before a meal containing carbohydrates.
On workout days take with morning and pre/post-workout meals.
On resting days take with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 05-10-2013, 01:20 PM
- 05-10-2013, 04:59 PM
05-10-2013, 05:18 PM
I am very intrigued by slintropin and at $20 it might force me to pull the trigger
TEAM GET DIESEL
GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COMLike us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
05-10-2013, 07:38 PM
05-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Purchasing tonight. I'll throw up a review when the time comes.
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
05-10-2013, 08:35 PM
05-10-2013, 08:36 PM
06-08-2013, 01:13 AM
is slintropin best used during a cut or bulk
can i stack it with other supplements like Anabolic Pump or Recompadrol
06-08-2013, 09:21 AM
06-08-2013, 11:37 AM
06-09-2013, 08:54 PM
06-09-2013, 10:03 PM