SLINTROPIN

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Myodyne_bottle_1__53145_1337018348_220_220.jpg

Product Description

Every bodybuilder knows the deal. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone known to man. Insulin release is naturally stimulated in your pancreatic gland by the ingestion of carbohydrates, amino acids or the combination of these nutrients. Sounds nice and neat? Too bad many people have inherent dysfunction in the very complex insulin signaling cascade, resulting in limited nutrients uptake by the muscle cells, excessive uptake by the fat cells, too much or too little insulin released and less than perfect insulin release timing. SLINtropin was developed to naturally maximize uptake of glucose and amino acids at the muscle tissue through improved insulin functioning for increased muscle fullness, endurance and even anabolism. How crucial is insulin for anabolism? Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin.

SLINtropin
* Supports muscle mass gains, strength and endurance.
* Speeds up fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
* Improves recovery time by faster glycogen resynthesis.
* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
* Increases muscle protein anabolism and inhibits catabolism

* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
* Improves digestion for maximum nutrients absorption

The SLINtropin team:

-GS4 75% Gymnemic Acid
This is our premium Gymnema Sylvestre extract.
Gymnema has a profound effect on the insulin secreting cells of the pancreas, known as the beta cells, located inside the islets of Langerhans. The herb has the unique ability to stimulate insulin release in response to a carbs-containing meal. 
More insulin just when needed. Gymnema also acts at nutrient destination cells by increasing permeability of cell walls, which assists in the process of nutrient uptake. SLINtropin uses only the purest and most concentrated Gymnema extract on the market, GS4
-Berberine HCL
Berberine is an extract found in several different plants, it shows promise in the treatment of diabetes for numerous reasons. Berberine lowered fasting and postprandial Blood glucose levels through Glut-4 translocation and increased insulin receptor expression. . One study showed that berberine works as effectively as Metformin and it was able to improve lipid parameters more effectively. A secondary outcome of this study was a decrease in body fat. A possible reason for the weight change is that berberine increased insulin sensitivity which may be related to fat distribution. Another possibility for the reduction in weight comes from inhibiting adipocyte differentiation through a specific pathway called the PPARy pathway.

-Cinnamon 20% Polyphenols
Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it’s not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains compounds called flavonoids. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or, likely, both.

-DigeZyme
No matter how many good clean calories you consume a day, without perfect digestion they won't get you anywhere.
Enzymatic deficiency can commonly lead to gas, indigestion, heartburn, bloating, lack of appetite and poor absorption of vital nutrients. DigeZyme is the perfect solution.
Bottom line, SLINtropin means bigger and fuller looking muscles, enhanced performance, and healthier insulin metabolism, and less body fat. What else are you looking for? An excuse?

1) Anti-diabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients.
2) Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
3) Gymnema sylvestre stimulates insulin release in vitro by increased membrane permeability.
4) Effects of a water-soluble cinnamon extract on body composition and features of the metabolic syndrome in pre-diabetic men and women.
5) Cinnamon intake lowers fasting blood glucose: meta-analysis.
6) Cassia cinnamon for the attenuation of glucose intolerance and insulin resistance resulting from sleep loss.
7) Changes in glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity following 2 weeks of daily cinnamon ingestion in healthy humans.
8) Chromium and polyphenols from cinnamon improve insulin sensitivity.
9) Effects of short-term cinnamon ingestion on in vivo glucose tolerance.
10) Berberine acutely activates the glucose transport activity of GLUT1.
11) Advances of the mechanism study on berberine in the control of blood glucose and lipid as well as metabolism disorders
12) Berberine lowers blood glucose in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients through increasing insulin receptor expression.
13) Berberine reduces insulin resistance through protein kinase C-dependent up-regulation of insulin receptor expression.
14) Efficacy of berberine in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.

90 Caps Per Bottle
SLINTROPIN
Serving Size - 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container - 90
Berberine 250mg
GS4 (75% gymnemic acid) 250mg
DigeZyme 150mg
Cinnamon (20% polyphenols) 150mg
BioPerine 5mg
Other ingedients: Gelatin Capsules, Corn, Maltodextrin

Suggested Use:
Take one capsule three times a day fifteen minutes before a meal containing carbohydrates.
On workout days take with morning and pre/post-workout meals.
On resting days take with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very intrigued by slintropin and at $20 it might force me to pull the trigger

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purchasing tonight. I'll throw up a review when the time comes.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Purchasing tonight. I'll throw up a review when the time comes.
I just got mine today!! I'll be running it in a couple of weeks. Would love to see your thoughts on the product.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It's a pretty knock out deal especially since we have been sending free shirts with all orders as well. I don't think this price will be coming back either.
The price is crazy and trust me the shirt is bad ass!!

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
is slintropin best used during a cut or bulk
can i stack it with other supplements like Anabolic Pump or Recompadrol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
is slintropin best used during a cut or bulk
can i stack it with other supplements like Anabolic Pump or Recompadrol
You can use it for either, I've always preferred a GDA during a cut. It will provide benefits in either situation. I would not stack slintropin with recompadrol because they're both similar products. I find slintropin to be far superior due to the lack of stomach issues that other GDA's have caused me. I believe you can stack slintropin and anabolic pump together but don't remember the profile on anabolic pump please don't quote me on that. Lol We have a few logs going on right now on the entire line you should check them out and see how much everyone else is enjoying Slintropin it really shines!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
my goal has always been to put on as much lean mass as possible
I would say that slintropin would work well for you. Are u counting cals and carb intake?? Slintropin 15 mins before a meal containing over 100 carbs will give you awesome pumps!!