Please welcome MyoDyne to AM!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please join me in welcoming MyoDyne as a sponsor at AM! We're happy to have such a quality company on board!

Myodyne

About MyoDyne
Myodyne was formed in early 2012 with the intent of offering consumers an open and direct supplement company. With a wealth of experience stemming from previous ventures within the industry, we are well aware of what goes into offering you, the customer, high quality products. A product may be marketed as being produced with only the “finest” ingredients, but the real question lies with whether or not those ingredients have been added to a proprietary blend. When a product includes these proprietary blends, it forces the consumer to question what percentage of the blend is actually extracts and what the real dosage is of the ingredients that drew them to the product in the first place. Products that offer these proprietary blends present themselves as a pretty big gamble to consumers in regards to overall effectiveness and performance.

The Mission Statement Myodyne has pledged to abide by revolves around providing products that contain no hidden blends or dosages. As part of our promise of being open and direct with you, we make available all certificates of analysis which show the manufacturer’s we bought our ingredients from, when they were purchased as well as proof that they sold us the materials. We shop for our ingredients via the global marketplace, choosing only reputable suppliers that offer the highest quality materials.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hello!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hi there!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the non-prop blend philosophy guys! Welcome aboard.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, another company adopting non prop blends. I like it!.
I agree.

Glanced at the webpage as well, didn't read the full write ups but it all looked pretty good.

Only time will tell.

Good luck in this industry MyoDyne!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks more like a test booster type product.
The test booster yes, but where they had 'nutrient partitioner/GDA' listed as a product is what intrigued me. Last night it stated it was unavailable. Now it shows the product. I should have worded that post better.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
welcome aboard that Ergopure looks like a good PCT addition..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello MyoDyne.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard guys. Great to have you

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard! Products look solid, this board is filled with potential members to be reps. Good people around here!

*slintropin makes me smile. Gimme

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend