Free test infusion

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr supps has free Test Infusion with order of Muscle Research Yo-Whey protein. If you've never had this protein the flavor is amazing and also has a digestive complex in the protein blend. Great deal and free shipping as always. Get it while it lasts offer good until Jan. 31!

https://www.mrsupps.com/

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr supps has free Test Infusion with order of Muscle Research Yo-Whey protein. If you've never had this protein the flavor is amazing and also has a digestive complex in the protein blend. Great deal and free shipping as always. Get it while it lasts offer good until Jan. 31!

Going to place an order. been wanting to try the YO whey.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

you guys got a stim free pre?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you guys got a stim free pre?
Yes man! 360 nitro and 360 pump. Both great price. I've been using the 360 pump and it works fantastic. I have the Nitro in my cupboard but I haven't opened it yet. Both under 20 bucks with free shipping

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes man! 360 nitro and 360 pump. Both great price. I've been using the 360 pump and it works fantastic. I have the Nitro in my cupboard but I haven't opened it yet. Both under 20 bucks with free shipping
Thanks brother!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Godstrength where is Mr Supps warehouse?
I got my order in one day.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome man! I believe its Oklahoma. Where are you?
When I got home it was waiting on me just like the tracking number said.
Funny think is it ships from Tulsa, OK I live in a suburb of Tulsa.
supps.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried the Thin Mint this morning and sipping on some right now at the office.
Tastes is a 10! 12 oz of cold water and 1.5 scoops. damn tasty. Will let you know about the stim free pre next week.
I get to take my DMAA on Friday workouts!!! Don't have to worry about getting to bed on time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried the Thin Mint this morning and sipping on some right now at the office.
Tastes is a 10! 12 oz of cold water and 1.5 scoops. damn tasty. Will let you know about the stim free pre next week.
I get to take my DMAA on Friday workouts!!! Don't have to worry about getting to bed on time.
That's great man, you live in the same city what a riot.... I see you got the strawberry as well. You'll have to let me know if its as good as the thin mint. Though I think that one will be hard to beat.

I think you'll like the 360 nitro. 360 is one of the most underrated companies imo and pricewise I don't know anything better for what you pay for.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great man, you live in the same city what a riot.... I see you got the strawberry as well. You'll have to let me know if its as good as the thin mint. Though I think that one will be hard to beat.

I think you'll like the 360 nitro. 360 is one of the most underrated companies imo and pricewise I don't know anything better for what you pay for.
I will break into the strawberry soon.
the 360 nitro is a great price. the stuff I was taking was almost$3 a serving. I was comparing. If I take 1.5 servings it is very close to what I have been using. that would still be 1/2 the price per serving. And I always have to pay freight because that is about all I buy from that distributor.
Nice little line up of samples sent as well.