Mr supps has amazing products

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to say yes I am a rep. That being said anyone who has known me on this board has probably seen me speak my mind. I don't believe in fluffing up products or saying something works if it doesn't. One thing I will say is that the more I use the products available the more I realize the effectiveness and quality of the lines available at a price that can't be beat.

Just picked up the Yo-Whey "thin mint" flavor and can honestly say its the best tasting protein I ever had. I picked this one up after reading the review of another long time board member MidwestBeast

I have also used many of the 360 cut supplements. I absolutely love the 360 sleep product it works so well but doesn't knock me out like many sleep aids where I feel groggy the next day. Also have been using the 360 pump which also has left me very impressed. I think I really underestimated the effectiveness of these products because of the pricing (hard to find better values).

So what I'm saying is yes I am a rep but I also thoroughly believe in the quality of what's being sold at Mr supps.

We also offer free shipping which is something you don't really find anywhere else. Great outfit and I'm proud to rep for them.

https://www.mrsupps.com/

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I completely agree and I am a former rep. Their products can't be beat, and I still buy and use their products today...Love their TUDCA product

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to say yes I am a rep. That being said anyone who has known me on this board has probably seen me speak my mind. I don't believe in fluffing up products or saying something works if it doesn't. One thing I will say is that the more I use the products available the more I realize the effectiveness and quality of the lines available at a price that can't be beat.

Just picked up the yo-whey "thin mint" flavor and can honestly say its the best tasting protein I ever had. I picked this one up after reading the review of another long time board member MidwestBeast

I have also used many of the 360 cut supplements. I absolutely love the 360 sleep product it works so well but doesn't knock me out like many sleep aids where I feel groggy the next day. Also have been using the 360 pump which also has left me very impressed. I think I really underestimated the effectiveness of these products because of the pricing (hard to find better values).

So what I'm saying is yes I am a rep but I also thoroughly believe in the quality of what's being sold at Mr supps.

We also offer free shipping which is something you don't really find anywhere else. Great outfit and I'm proud to rep for them.

https://www.mrsupps.com/
Never tried 360Pro Whey is this pretty good? I consume a lot of protein powder between me the wife and daughter. Look like a good deal. $.47 per serving.
how is the taste? my daughter is picky.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried 360Pro Whey is this pretty good? I consume a lot of protein powder between me the wife and daughter. Look like a good deal. $.47 per serving.
how is the taste? my daughter is picky.
Honestly I've only had the thin mint. Its amazing bro. I mixed it with almond milk and literally tastes like I'm drinking the girl scout cookies no joke. I was really pleasantly surprised how good it is.

Edit its not the 360 whey ive never had that one. This is the Yo-Whey (muscle research) im referring to.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I've only had the thin mint. Its amazing bro. I mixed it with almond milk and literally tastes like I'm drinking the girl scout cookies no joke. I was really pleasantly surprised how good it is.

Edit its not the 360 whey ive never had that one. This is the Yo-Whey (muscle research) im referring to.
Thanks brother! I need to try it. it sounds delicious.