Want Bullet Proof and Assault??

1. Want Bullet Proof and Assault??

Muscle Pharm Rep

2. Hey sir! . No testing for me, for I am a Dutch citizen. But can I buy this product directly from you site? It's either this or somnidren, but altough somnidren is also a amazing product, I really like this product/formula. So powerful. Can I buy it ??

3. It will be officially released for sale in the next couple weeks, I will make a thread when people can start buying it. It's going to be well worth it!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    It will be officially released for sale in the next couple weeks, I will make a thread when people can start buying it. It's going to be well worth it!

Thanks sir. I hope it will not take long.

take care!!
  5. Wow

I just joined this forum after having it recommended on another forum! What an opportunity Emails in I hope to hear from you guys soon.

6. I have been here for quite awhile, and i've never been chosen, in the other forum a few guys said I have to be longer but im hoping I can get on testing this product. Good luck to you though aj power...

7. Hi Atlbiggains,

I can understand why the companies would do that if you have been around for a while and are a solid poster they would expect you to continue on the site making posts rather than take there product and run. I might run a un-sponsored log in a few months I think if they see you give good clear feedback we could probably up our chances of getting selected!

8. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Hi Atlbiggains,

I can understand why the companies would do that if you have been around for a while and are a solid poster they would expect you to continue on the site making posts rather than take there product and run. I might run a un-sponsored log in a few months I think if they see you give good clear feedback we could probably up our chances of getting selected!
    Running an unsponsored log is a great way to prove you can provide clear, honest feedback, and that you actually want to contribute to the board. I know a few companies on here greatly prefer you run an unsponsored log before you get picked to run a sponsored one.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prepare for War: Final Review of Assault and Bullet Proof
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:39 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM