- 06-01-2008, 04:58 PM
When Muscle Pharm put together all of the elements that make up their Battle Fuel, they kept the concept of teamwork and synergy ate forefront, thus creating one of the most potent tools ever made available to athletes and body builders. Never before has a product delivered such dramatic results in so little time. The Battle Fuel leaves no stone unturned in an effort to turn you from a starter to a SUPERSTAR!
The researcher at Muscle Pharm spent years carefully studying every herb and compound known to science in order to discover the most effective combination and ratio for enhancing an athlete's performance.
Muscle Strength Matrix Blend is guaranteed to drive your natural testosterone levels through the roof! And if you know anything about "test" then you are aware that it is the most powerful muscle and strength-building hormone known to man. With more of it running through your veins you will find yourself not only adding more plates to the bar at every workout, but also adding extra X's to the L's on all of your tee shirts!
Endurance Matrix Blend rounds out this incredible formula by providing a special herbal extract known to increase levels of muscular ATP, or adenosine triphosphate. ATP is pure cellular energy and the very substance that fuels your ability to forcefully contract your muscles when lifting, sprinting, wrestling, boxing or engaging in any activity that requires repeated bouts of high-power output. Thus, the more ATP you have stored in your cells the harder and more intensely you can push your body during every set, play or round.
The Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel Pack is undoubtedly one of the most valuable weapons you can add to your supplement arsenal. What are you waiting for?
• Naturally Increase Testosterone
• Enhance Cellular ATP = Endurance
• Break Performance Plateaus
• Increased Training Aggression and Focus
1. Suma Root: Known as "The Russian Secret" suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder, longer.
2. DIM™ (Di-Indolyl-Methane): Reduces the effects of unmetabolized estrogen and promotes testosterone action. It does this by maximizing the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio in the body, thus increasing the activity of testosterone. DIM promotes an upward shift in the body’s critical balance between testosterone and estrogen levels creating rapid muscle-building and a more efficient reduction in body fat. DIM also can be used to help address many of the unwanted side effects of estrogen in men—particularly those that occur with the age-related accumulation of estrogen. DIM can now be used to reduce the risk of prostate enlargement and promote a healthy prostate. Optimum testosterone-to-estrogen hormonal balance achieved with the use of DIM can help to preserve a youthful urinary tract and prevent age-related prostate growth.
3. Fadogia Agrestis PE: Fadogia naturally increases the sensitivity and production of the testis and can allow the pituitary to resume at a normal pace, increasing both total and free testosterone levels. This results in testosterone production cycles which are naturally occurring, and in recent studies has shown an increase in test levels as much as 6 times in a control group.
4. Maca Extract: Also known as Peruvian ginseng. Maca helps enhance physical energy an endurance, promote mental clarity and concentration and boosts work capacity. As an adaptogen, it helps restore stamina and buffer the effects of stress as well as improved sexual desire and performance.
Last edited by pmiller383; 06-04-2008 at 07:30 AM.Muscle Pharm Rep
- 06-01-2008, 05:00 PM
dam u throwin up all the writeups lol
- 06-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Steveoph asked for this one so I figured I would toss it up.Muscle Pharm Rep
06-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Good ol' Steveoph!
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
06-01-2008, 05:09 PM
06-01-2008, 07:14 PM
06-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Last edited by pmiller383; 06-04-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Muscle Pharm Rep
06-01-2008, 09:04 PM
06-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh man... if this is powdered, it is going to be BAD!!!! Nettle, Fadogia, Maca... You would need strait everclear to cover that up!!!
The Historic PES Legend
06-02-2008, 09:05 PM
06-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Attached is a sneak peak of the formula ingredients. Again this is NOT THE FINAL FORMULA, it is still being tweaked for perfection!
06-04-2008, 12:52 PM
06-04-2008, 06:19 PM
06-04-2008, 06:31 PM
06-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Glad to hear it's not a powdered drink. Paul you're crazy :P
I remember how bad pre-WO drinks used to taste. I think more companies now put alot more into the taste factor, which is a good thing as long as they still focus on the ingredients lol
06-04-2008, 07:45 PM
06-05-2008, 10:53 AM
06-14-2008, 07:19 AM
Another nice product. I like this one and it would be a great addition to PCTs....
06-14-2008, 10:21 AM
06-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Bullet Proof + Battle Fuel will be their killer combo. B&B!
06-14-2008, 08:15 PM
06-14-2008, 11:51 PM
06-18-2008, 10:37 PM
06-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Id be very interested in testing this. Currently running a Stoked unsponsored log and a HyperTropX log, but should be done with both of those pretty soon.
06-19-2008, 11:03 PM
06-19-2008, 11:38 PM
06-20-2008, 08:24 AM
06-22-2008, 01:22 PM
06-23-2008, 06:15 AM
What's that you say, pre-release for excited AM members?
06-23-2008, 10:13 AM
06-23-2008, 10:51 AM
06-26-2008, 03:00 AM
so i had this dream you guys let me run a sponsored log of battle fuel and bullet proof. after 8 weeks i looked like phil heath, except white. i say we make this dream come true
06-26-2008, 10:12 AM
06-26-2008, 01:45 PM
06-26-2008, 03:47 PM
06-26-2008, 04:11 PM
06-29-2008, 01:34 AM
You guys make christmas seem close...
06-30-2008, 10:25 AM
07-01-2008, 08:43 PM
when are testing opportunities for this going to be? id really like to incorporate this in my pct in about a month.
07-01-2008, 09:24 PM
In a couple weeks we will be offering testing opportunities for Battle Fuel
Muscle Pharm Rep