Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Battle Fuel

Battle Fuel

When Muscle Pharm put together all of the elements that make up their Battle Fuel, they kept the concept of teamwork and synergy ate forefront, thus creating one of the most potent tools ever made available to athletes and body builders. Never before has a product delivered such dramatic results in so little time. The Battle Fuel leaves no stone unturned in an effort to turn you from a starter to a SUPERSTAR!

The researcher at Muscle Pharm spent years carefully studying every herb and compound known to science in order to discover the most effective combination and ratio for enhancing an athlete's performance.

Muscle Strength Matrix Blend is guaranteed to drive your natural testosterone levels through the roof! And if you know anything about "test" then you are aware that it is the most powerful muscle and strength-building hormone known to man. With more of it running through your veins you will find yourself not only adding more plates to the bar at every workout, but also adding extra X's to the L's on all of your tee shirts!

Endurance Matrix Blend rounds out this incredible formula by providing a special herbal extract known to increase levels of muscular ATP, or adenosine triphosphate. ATP is pure cellular energy and the very substance that fuels your ability to forcefully contract your muscles when lifting, sprinting, wrestling, boxing or engaging in any activity that requires repeated bouts of high-power output. Thus, the more ATP you have stored in your cells the harder and more intensely you can push your body during every set, play or round.

The Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel Pack is undoubtedly one of the most valuable weapons you can add to your supplement arsenal. What are you waiting for?
    • Naturally Increase Testosterone
    • Enhance Cellular ATP = Endurance
    • Break Performance Plateaus
    • Increased Training Aggression and Focus

Key Ingredients:

1. Suma Root: Known as "The Russian Secret" suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder, longer.

2. DIM™ (Di-Indolyl-Methane): Reduces the effects of unmetabolized estrogen and promotes testosterone action. It does this by maximizing the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio in the body, thus increasing the activity of testosterone. DIM promotes an upward shift in the body’s critical balance between testosterone and estrogen levels creating rapid muscle-building and a more efficient reduction in body fat. DIM also can be used to help address many of the unwanted side effects of estrogen in men—particularly those that occur with the age-related accumulation of estrogen. DIM can now be used to reduce the risk of prostate enlargement and promote a healthy prostate. Optimum testosterone-to-estrogen hormonal balance achieved with the use of DIM can help to preserve a youthful urinary tract and prevent age-related prostate growth.

3. Fadogia Agrestis PE: Fadogia naturally increases the sensitivity and production of the testis and can allow the pituitary to resume at a normal pace, increasing both total and free testosterone levels. This results in testosterone production cycles which are naturally occurring, and in recent studies has shown an increase in test levels as much as 6 times in a control group.

4. Maca Extract: Also known as Peruvian ginseng. Maca helps enhance physical energy an endurance, promote mental clarity and concentration and boosts work capacity. As an adaptogen, it helps restore stamina and buffer the effects of stress as well as improved sexual desire and performance.
    Last edited by pmiller383; 06-04-2008 at 09:30 AM.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%

dam u throwin up all the writeups lol
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%

Steveoph asked for this one so I figured I would toss it up.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good ol' Steveoph!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Is this a powder drink?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.32%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is this a powder drink?
    Wondering the same thing, if so I hope you guys have some good flavoring. I will try it either way!!

Why DIM over I3C though?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Wondering the same thing, if so I hope you guys have some good flavoring. I will try it either way!!

Why DIM over I3C though?
    DIM is highly stable in the body, and also I3C goes through conversions in the body that DIM does not have to to achieve the desired effects. I am pretty sure this will not be a powdered drink, but not 100% on that yet, and as for flavors, the owner Brad, has done a lot of work and testing to make sure the flavors are top notch so you enjoy taking the supplements rather than feel like its a chore.
    Last edited by pmiller383; 06-04-2008 at 09:44 PM.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.32%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    DIM is highly stable in the body, and also I3C goes through conversions in the body that DIM does not have to to achieve the desired effects. I am pretty sure this will be a powdered drink, but not 100% on that yet, and as for flavors, the owner Brad, has done a lot of work and testing to make sure the flavors are top notch so you enjoy taking the supplements rather than feel like its a chore.
    Thanks Pmiller.

I have chocked down some bad stuff, it really doesn't bother me, as long as it doesn't taste like Gakic hehe. I am looking forward to Muscle Pharm products coming out. They seem like pretty soild formulas.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Oh man... if this is powdered, it is going to be BAD!!!! Nettle, Fadogia, Maca... You would need strait everclear to cover that up!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Steveoph asked for this one so I figured I would toss it up.
    I'm quite interested in this product because it's put together some of my favourite stuff all into one product (perhaps drink, although I'm scared of the taste if so lol).
  11. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'm quite interested in this product because it's put together some of my favourite stuff all into one product (perhaps drink, although I'm scared of the taste if so lol).
    Battle Fuel is not a drink, it comes in a pack. We are still putting the final touches on the formula and will have final ingredient profile July 1. This product is a great Test/Endurance booster as well as a Great PCT support product.

Attached is a sneak peak of the formula ingredients. Again this is NOT THE FINAL FORMULA, it is still being tweaked for perfection!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Battle Fuel is not a drink, it comes in a pack. We are still putting the final touches on the formula and will have final ingredient profile July 1. This product is a great Test/Endurance booster as well as a Great PCT support product.

Attached is a sneak peak of the formula ingredients. Again this is NOT THE FINAL FORMULA, it is still being tweaked for perfection!
    The only products that are in powder form are Assault, Bullet Proof, and also our Combat Protein. Brad's a stickler for the tastes so theres no doubt in my mind they are going to be outstanding once released. Wrekage, Battle Fuel, and Shred Matrix, like Brad said, will be in packs.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

What will be the price?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What will be the price?
    About tree fity, You can expect reasonable prices that will be very competitive with other high quality products of this ilk.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post

Thanks! And I hope you got that email I sent you earlier.

Glad to hear it's not a powdered drink. Paul you're crazy :P
    I remember how bad pre-WO drinks used to taste. I think more companies now put alot more into the taste factor, which is a good thing as long as they still focus on the ingredients lol
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%

Thanks! And I hope you got that email I sent you earlier.

Glad to hear it's not a powdered drink. Paul you're crazy :P
    I remember how bad pre-WO drinks used to taste. I think more companies now put alot more into the taste factor, which is a good thing as long as they still focus on the ingredients lol
    I will probably break the pills open and make a drink anyways, thats how I roll.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

I will probably break the pills open and make a drink anyways, thats how I roll.
    lol Not gonna lie thats pretty gross
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Another nice product. I like this one and it would be a great addition to PCTs....
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Another nice product. I like this one and it would be a great addition to PCTs....
    It actually has our PCT recovery matrix in it, so looking forward to some of the feedback people can give when incorporating it into their PCT.
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

Bullet Proof + Battle Fuel will be their killer combo. B&B!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    It actually has our PCT recovery matrix in it, so looking forward to some of the feedback people can give when incorporating it into their PCT.
    consider me as a tester then!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    consider me as a tester then!
    I'll keep that in mind
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Bullet Proof + Battle Fuel will be their killer combo. B&B!
    was thinking the same thing. pretty excited for this line to come out. everything looks solid. too bad im only 19 cuz wreckage looks like it will be a big hit.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.76%

Id be very interested in testing this. Currently running a Stoked unsponsored log and a HyperTropX log, but should be done with both of those pretty soon.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%

Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    Id be very interested in testing this. Currently running a Stoked unsponsored log and a HyperTropX log, but should be done with both of those pretty soon.
    Will keep that in mind, thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    was thinking the same thing. pretty excited for this line to come out. everything looks solid. too bad im only 19 cuz wreckage looks like it will be a big hit.
    At least your being smart about it, that doesn't mean though that you can't use other MP products in you quest to GFH!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

At least your being smart about it, that doesn't mean though that you can't use other MP products in you quest to GFH!
    haha i know. and i most likely will. with a 16 week bulk starting in sept i think ill try this stack for at least a 4 week run. and looking at the ingredients, i dont have too much concern for it not working out.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%

haha i know. and i most likely will. with a 16 week bulk starting in sept i think ill try this stack for at least a 4 week run. and looking at the ingredients, i dont have too much concern for it not working out.
    Hell Yeah, The Battle Fuel with give you some awesome boosts in strength and the Bullet Proof will keep your recovery quick so you can really hit it hard during your training.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

Ya bro if you ever need any pointers or anything feel free to hit me up with a PM.
  29. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%

What's that you say, pre-release for excited AM members?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

You can't wait one more week you bum!? I know a lot of people are doing this
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%

LoL. Only ~604,800 seconds left to go!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so i had this dream you guys let me run a sponsored log of battle fuel and bullet proof. after 8 weeks i looked like phil heath, except white. i say we make this dream come true
  33. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%

so i had this dream you guys let me run a sponsored log of battle fuel and bullet proof. after 8 weeks i looked like phil heath, except white. i say we make this dream come true

We might have to consider this hmmm..
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383;
    LoL. Only ~604,800 seconds left to go!...
    We need an update!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    We need an update!
    Should be having some tester threads opening up next week here, and within the next couple days I should have all the final panel facts up for you guys.
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo;
    Should be having some tester threads opening up next week here, and within the next couple days I should have all the final panel facts up for you guys.
    Thanks!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You guys make christmas seem close...
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You guys make christmas seem close...
    Now be a good boy and wait like you would for Santa.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

when are testing opportunities for this going to be? id really like to incorporate this in my pct in about a month.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%

In a couple weeks we will be offering testing opportunities for Battle Fuel
    Muscle Pharm Rep