Introduction

  1. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Introduction


    I'd like to introduce myself and provide a few words for AM and the great guys over at Muscle Pharm! Anyhow, first off as a rep for Muscle Pharm I look forward to serving a new supp company with solid ideas and innovative products, furthermore for everyone at AM I look forward to answering any product questions and any assistance needed is yours! Thanks to everyone at Muscle Pharm Special thanks to : (Brad) true athlete and (Collin) Little Rambo!

  2. Muscle Pharm Rep
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    6.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I'd like to introduce myself and provide a few words for AM and the great guys over at Muscle Pharm! Anyhow, first off as a rep for Muscle Pharm I look forward to serving a new supp company with solid ideas and innovative products, furthermore for everyone at AM I look forward to answering any product questions and any assistance needed is yours! Thanks to everyone at Muscle Pharm Special thanks to : (Brad) true athlete and (Collin) Little Rambo!

    Glad to have both you and pmiller aboard!!
  3. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2671
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    July 1 can't come fast enough IMO I am getting pretty excited for the official launch!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    July 1 can't come fast enough IMO I am getting pretty excited for the official launch!
    1 month 11 days... let the countdown begin...........
  5. New Member
    Little Rambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    130
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    22.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I'd like to introduce myself and provide a few words for AM and the great guys over at Muscle Pharm! Anyhow, first off as a rep for Muscle Pharm I look forward to serving a new supp company with solid ideas and innovative products, furthermore for everyone at AM I look forward to answering any product questions and any assistance needed is yours! Thanks to everyone at Muscle Pharm Special thanks to : (Brad) true athlete and (Collin) Little Rambo!
    Glad to have you aboard bro.
  6. Senior Member
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    692
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i cant wait to try some of these sups they look awsome and i love the advertisements off the wall thinking. ya know.
  7. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    i cant wait to try some of these sups they look awsome and i love the advertisements off the wall thinking. ya know.
    Agreed! Def good stuff!
  8. Muscle Pharm Rep
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    6.94%

    Forums up and running!!
    COME CHECK THEM OUT
    http://musclepharm.net/forum/index.php
  9. Senior Member
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    692
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i just signed up!!!
  10. Muscle Pharm Rep
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    6.94%

    Forums up and running!!
    COME CHECK THEM OUT
    musclepharm.net - Index



    Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    i just signed up!!!

    Great!
  11. Senior Member
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    692
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    o yea!! its about to blow up! cant wait til this stuff launchs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just an introduction...
    By natas9 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 10:15 PM
  2. introduction
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 02:52 PM
  3. Brief Introduction
    By jonny21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 05:59 PM
  4. Introduction
    By RiffRaff in forum Pics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 02:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in