Introduction

1. Introduction

I'd like to introduce myself and provide a few words for AM and the great guys over at Muscle Pharm! Anyhow, first off as a rep for Muscle Pharm I look forward to serving a new supp company with solid ideas and innovative products, furthermore for everyone at AM I look forward to answering any product questions and any assistance needed is yours! Thanks to everyone at Muscle Pharm Special thanks to : (Brad) true athlete and (Collin) Little Rambo!

2. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I'd like to introduce myself and provide a few words for AM and the great guys over at Muscle Pharm! Anyhow, first off as a rep for Muscle Pharm I look forward to serving a new supp company with solid ideas and innovative products, furthermore for everyone at AM I look forward to answering any product questions and any assistance needed is yours! Thanks to everyone at Muscle Pharm Special thanks to : (Brad) true athlete and (Collin) Little Rambo!

Glad to have both you and pmiller aboard!!

3. July 1 can't come fast enough IMO I am getting pretty excited for the official launch!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    July 1 can't come fast enough IMO I am getting pretty excited for the official launch!
    1 month 11 days... let the countdown begin...........

5. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Glad to have you aboard bro.

6. i cant wait to try some of these sups they look awsome and i love the advertisements off the wall thinking. ya know.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    i cant wait to try some of these sups they look awsome and i love the advertisements off the wall thinking. ya know.
    Agreed! Def good stuff!

8. Forums up and running!!
    COME CHECK THEM OUT
    http://musclepharm.net/forum/index.php

9. i just signed up!!!

10. Forums up and running!!
    COME CHECK THEM OUT
    musclepharm.net - Index

Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    i just signed up!!!

Great!

11. o yea!! its about to blow up! cant wait til this stuff launchs