Assault

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Assault

ASSAULT was born after years of painstaking research and contains a meticulously engineered matrix of maximally synergistic performance enhancing compounds formulated to ignite muscle growth, increase power output, maximize concentration, and super charge your energy and stamina. By combining such scientifically tested and field proven ingredients as creatine (in it’s most potent forms), beta alanine, citrulline malate, glutamine, arginine, tyrosine, caffeine, taurine and electrolytes Muscle Pharm has provided bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes with the most radically potent pre-workout formula in the sports supplement industry! Within just minutes after consuming your very first serving you will begin to feel the freakish effects of ASSAULT, and experience a level of focus and drive you have never known before. In the gym you will train like an unchained beast, pushing heavier weights, blasting through plateaus, and achieving muscle pumps that will threaten to split your skin! In the mirror you will see the physique you have always dreamed of!

In order to get huge you have to assault the iron! And nothing will get your mind and body more fired up to do just that than Muscle Pharm’s ASSAULT!

• State Of The Art Pre-Work Out Formula

• Increased Training Aggression

• Skin Splitting Pumps

• Supercharged Endurance & Energy Levels

• Increased Strength Levels by 20%

Developed Using Omega Wave ™ Technology

Key Ingredients:

• Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.

• Beta Alanine: Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.

• Kre-Alkalyn: Gives you the benefits of creatine, without the side-effects! It is as potent as plain creatine monohydrate, but because of it's patented buffered creatine formula, it delivers creatine benefits without creatine side-effects!

• Suma Root: Known as “The Russian Secret” suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it Oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder longer.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.23%

woo hooo cant wait to try it out .. is this coming in 20 or 40 servings ?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%

Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    woo hooo cant wait to try it out .. is this coming in 20 or 40 servings ?
    40 servings I believe, nice work getting this set up Bob!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It looks to be pretty interesting.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Omega Wave?

Perhaps a-kin to riding the snake?

I'm curious about Suma, apparently it's also called Brazilian Ginseng so it's in that family of adaptogens.

Quote Originally Posted by wiki.org
    used traditionally as a medicine and tonic. Nicknamed "para tudo" which means "for all," suma is an herbal medicine with adaptogenic qualities that serve to normalize and enhance body systems, increase resistance to stress, and boost overall functioning...

...Suma is said to support hormonal balance, reduce inflammation, inhibit cancer and leukemia cells, enhance immunity, increase libido, and a provide a number of normalizing and rejuvenating effects. One of the reason for its myriad effects may be its ability to increase oxygenation and energy efficiency at the cellular level.
    sounds interesting
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

I'm curious about Suma, apparently it's also called Brazilian Ginseng so it's in that family of adaptogens.

sounds interesting
    Agreed, sounds very interesting.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice me likey!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The packaging looks absolutely sick on all the products.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.18%

Im In!
  10. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

looks promising and I look forward to give it a try
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.82%

Looks to be very solid. Nice start to your line!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Interesting stuff muscle pharma. I will be reading up more on Suma Root. Glad to see something that isnt in every last pre workout matrix.

I will be following along.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187;
    I'm curious about Suma, apparently it's also called Brazilian Ginseng so it's in that family of adaptogens...
    It is, in fact, an adaptogen. Although it is not a "true" Ginseng, it has similar properties to the Panax genus of Ginseng. It does have versatile properties as a source of several agents such as sitosterols, beta-ecdysterone, stigmasterols, and steroidal saponins. Assault appears to contain the beta-ecdysterone extraction.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is, in fact, an adaptogen. Although it is not a "true" Ginseng, it has similar properties to the Panax genus of Ginseng. It does have versatile properties as a source of several agents such as sitosterols, beta-ecdysterone, stigmasterols, and steroidal saponins. Assault appears to contain the beta-ecdysterone extraction.
    From reading it, I dont think they went for a certain extract, rather a general extract, to get the host of what Suma has to offer.

Great info SM.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.23%

lets get em samples out lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

watching for samples...

this looks solid...

congrats...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%

looks good, cant wait to try it
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
    ASSAULT was born after years of painstaking research and contains a meticulously engineered matrix of maximally synergistic performance enhancing compounds formulated to ignite muscle growth, increase power output, maximize concentration, and super charge your energy and stamina. By combining such scientifically tested and field proven ingredients as creatine (in it’s most potent forms), beta alanine, citrulline malate, glutamine, arginine, tyrosine, caffeine, taurine and electrolytes Muscle Pharm has provided bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes with the most radically potent pre-workout formula in the sports supplement industry! Within just minutes after consuming your very first serving you will begin to feel the freakish effects of ASSAULT, and experience a level of focus and drive you have never known before. In the gym you will train like an unchained beast, pushing heavier weights, blasting through plateaus, and achieving muscle pumps that will threaten to split your skin! In the mirror you will see the physique you have always dreamed of!

In order to get huge you have to assault the iron! And nothing will get your mind and body more fired up to do just that than Muscle Pharm’s ASSAULT!

• Skin Splitting Pumps

Key Ingredients:

• Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.

• Beta Alanine: Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.

• Kre-Alkalyn: Gives you the benefits of creatine, without the side-effects! It is as potent as plain creatine monohydrate, but because of it's patented buffered creatine formula, it delivers creatine benefits without creatine side-effects!

• Suma Root: Known as “The Russian Secret” suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it Oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder longer.
    sweet if testers are needed holla acha boy
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yeah I saw that too. I think you read the same website(s) I did regarding Suma
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  20. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.97%

• Skin Splitting Pumps

Key Ingredients:

Attached is the Ingredient Panel..
    Attached Images Attached Images
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.83%

How much caffeine is in each dose? and why have caffeine in the first place. I work out at night so counts me out already if theres a decent amount in there.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.15%

going to be nice to try for summer....any testers going to be needed?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.2%

Interesting product, will def give it a go when it is released.
  24. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    How much caffeine is in each dose? and why have caffeine in the first place. I work out at night so counts me out already if there's a decent amount in there.

This was a issue I went back and forth with. I put caffeine in it to give it a little extra kick, as the majority of people want a kick out of the products, but the other ingredients will help with long steady energy with no crash.

For those who workout at night we made a night time recovery formula "Bullet Proof" that will take care of any sleeping issues. I will post the Bullet Proof info here soon.
    In the future we will probably come out with a non-caffeine version.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    This was a issue I went back and forth with. I put cafeeine in it to give it a little extra kick, as the majority of people want a kick out of the products. The amount of cafeeine is 150mg.

For those who workout at night we made a night time recovery formula "Bullet Proof" that will take care of any sleeping issues. I will post the Bullet Proof info here soon.
    In the future we will probably come out with a non-cafeeine version.
    IMO Bullet Proof seems to be your most intriguing product, but then again everyone loves epi so I bet alot of people disagree
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  26. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.97%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    IMO Bullet Proof seems to be your most intriguing product, but then again everyone loves epi so I bet alot of people disagree

Mine to, I think people don't understand how important recovery and sleep are. Bullet Proof is the product I personally can not go a day without, I am out of my samples and have to wait like everyone else until June..
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

curious to see how this will compare to ragnarok.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    curious to see how this will compare to ragnarok.
    Most def!! Finally Rag looks as if it has SOME competition.....
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Most def!! Finally Rag looks as if it has SOME competition.....
    yeah I hope this product has a well polished flavoring, because that's a big selling point for Ragnarok with me vs. just buying a few separate things to stack in some juice.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.23%

That is the best ingrediant profile i've seen in any pre or post workout formula, I really look foward to trying out this product.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%

Glad to have so much support and eagerness in this thread fellas. Just remember to stay patient, because even the MP reps are waiting it out with you guys.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Id love to rep for a company with these exciting products! The supplement industry is in for a surprise, and the consumers are in for a treat! Damn good line up to start out with. Keeping my fingers crossed....
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Id love to rep for a company with these exciting products! The supplement industry is in for a surprise, and the consumers are in for a treat! Damn good line up to start out with. Keeping my fingers crossed....
    You and me both, bud
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%

Did you put in an app over in our thread where we are looking for a rep?
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rambo View Post
    Did you put in an app over in our thread where we are looking for a rep?
    yeah bro, i pm'd the man like he said in his opening post.... i was supposed to pm him right?
  36. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.97%

yeah bro, i pm'd the man like he said in his opening post.... i was supposed to pm him right?

Received your app, just reviewing them at the moment.
    I will have a final rep decision tomorrow.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Received your app, just reviewing them at the moment.
    I will have a final rep decision tomorrow.
    Damnit now I am not going to be able to sleep tonight lol
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/banners/musclepharm/assaultv2.jpg[/imgl]
    Hey Bob: does this mean you personally recommend this particular product? or just supporting the company?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Hey Bob: does this mean you personally recommend this particular product? or just supporting the company?
    He always introduces new companies....
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    He always introduces new companies....
    First time I have seen him tout a particular product. I've been around for quite a few new board supporter intro but never a product endorsement. I did see him post a cissus quadr. study a few years back around the time USP came out with Cissus.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

Similar Forum Threads

1. You Thoughts on MP Assault.
    By SprintGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:57 PM