- 05-12-2008, 08:55 AM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
ASSAULT was born after years of painstaking research and contains a meticulously engineered matrix of maximally synergistic performance enhancing compounds formulated to ignite muscle growth, increase power output, maximize concentration, and super charge your energy and stamina. By combining such scientifically tested and field proven ingredients as creatine (in it’s most potent forms), beta alanine, citrulline malate, glutamine, arginine, tyrosine, caffeine, taurine and electrolytes Muscle Pharm has provided bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes with the most radically potent pre-workout formula in the sports supplement industry! Within just minutes after consuming your very first serving you will begin to feel the freakish effects of ASSAULT, and experience a level of focus and drive you have never known before. In the gym you will train like an unchained beast, pushing heavier weights, blasting through plateaus, and achieving muscle pumps that will threaten to split your skin! In the mirror you will see the physique you have always dreamed of!
In order to get huge you have to assault the iron! And nothing will get your mind and body more fired up to do just that than Muscle Pharm’s ASSAULT!
• State Of The Art Pre-Work Out Formula
• Increased Training Aggression
• Skin Splitting Pumps
• Supercharged Endurance & Energy Levels
• Increased Strength Levels by 20%
Developed Using Omega Wave ™ Technology
• Citrulline Malate: Boosts levels of nitric oxide for increased blood flow and enhanced transport of nutrients into muscle cells.
• Beta Alanine: Increases muscle carnosine, which can lead to improved endurance, delayed neuromuscular fatigue, and the ability to train harder for longer while still recovering optimally.
• Kre-Alkalyn: Gives you the benefits of creatine, without the side-effects! It is as potent as plain creatine monohydrate, but because of it's patented buffered creatine formula, it delivers creatine benefits without creatine side-effects!
• Suma Root: Known as “The Russian Secret” suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world as safe alternative to steroids. This may be because it contains the phytochemical beta-ecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it Oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your muscles to work harder longer.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 05-12-2008, 10:11 AM
woo hooo cant wait to try it out .. is this coming in 20 or 40 servings ?
- 05-12-2008, 10:12 AM
05-12-2008, 10:16 AM
It looks to be pretty interesting.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
05-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Perhaps a-kin to riding the snake?
I'm curious about Suma, apparently it's also called Brazilian Ginseng so it's in that family of adaptogens.
sounds interestingOriginally Posted by wiki.org
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
05-12-2008, 10:40 AM
05-12-2008, 10:41 AM
05-12-2008, 10:43 AM
The packaging looks absolutely sick on all the products.
Muscle Pharm Rep
05-12-2008, 10:55 AM
05-12-2008, 12:02 PM
looks promising and I look forward to give it a try
05-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Looks to be very solid. Nice start to your line!
05-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Interesting stuff muscle pharma. I will be reading up more on Suma Root. Glad to see something that isnt in every last pre workout matrix.
I will be following along.
The Historic PES Legend
05-12-2008, 01:56 PM
It is, in fact, an adaptogen. Although it is not a "true" Ginseng, it has similar properties to the Panax genus of Ginseng. It does have versatile properties as a source of several agents such as sitosterols, beta-ecdysterone, stigmasterols, and steroidal saponins. Assault appears to contain the beta-ecdysterone extraction.Originally Posted by SilentBob187;
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
05-12-2008, 02:04 PM
05-12-2008, 02:08 PM
05-12-2008, 04:16 PM
watching for samples...
this looks solid...
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
05-12-2008, 04:39 PM
looks good, cant wait to try it
05-12-2008, 06:50 PM
05-12-2008, 09:11 PM
05-13-2008, 12:03 AM
05-13-2008, 07:39 AM
How much caffeine is in each dose? and why have caffeine in the first place. I work out at night so counts me out already if theres a decent amount in there.
05-13-2008, 08:40 AM
going to be nice to try for summer....any testers going to be needed?
05-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Interesting product, will def give it a go when it is released.
05-13-2008, 05:13 PM
This was a issue I went back and forth with. I put caffeine in it to give it a little extra kick, as the majority of people want a kick out of the products, but the other ingredients will help with long steady energy with no crash.
For those who workout at night we made a night time recovery formula "Bullet Proof" that will take care of any sleeping issues. I will post the Bullet Proof info here soon.
In the future we will probably come out with a non-caffeine version.
05-13-2008, 05:27 PM
05-13-2008, 05:28 PM
05-13-2008, 08:47 PM
curious to see how this will compare to ragnarok.
05-13-2008, 08:50 PM
05-13-2008, 09:00 PM
05-14-2008, 10:30 AM
That is the best ingrediant profile i've seen in any pre or post workout formula, I really look foward to trying out this product.
05-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Glad to have so much support and eagerness in this thread fellas. Just remember to stay patient, because even the MP reps are waiting it out with you guys.
05-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Id love to rep for a company with these exciting products! The supplement industry is in for a surprise, and the consumers are in for a treat! Damn good line up to start out with. Keeping my fingers crossed....
05-15-2008, 08:25 AM
05-15-2008, 10:27 AM
05-15-2008, 11:23 AM
05-15-2008, 12:41 PM
05-15-2008, 01:29 PM
05-15-2008, 07:40 PM
05-15-2008, 08:06 PM
05-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
Similar Forum Threads
- By SprintGuy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:57 AM