Assault

  1. New Member
    bur149's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

    Assault


    Bought my first container of assault today. Wanted to change it up. Hoping for the best

  2. New Member
    SupremeMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    381
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    79.13%

    Great! Orange Mango?
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com
  3. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17365
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    my favorite PRE...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2671
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Awesome Man. What flavor?
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. New Member
    bur149's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

    I got blue raspberry. I like assault so far but I'm not huge on the flavor. The effects are great though
  6. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2671
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Add more water, that should mellow the flavor out a bit.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  7. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17365
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    blue ras?? bottom of my list of flavors... try the others... much better!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bur149 View Post
    Bought my first container of assault today. Wanted to change it up. Hoping for the best
    Quote Originally Posted by bur149 View Post
    I got blue raspberry. I like assault so far but I'm not huge on the flavor. The effects are great though
    Nice Sure you'll love it once you really get to using it!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Same here. The best I've used so far.
  10. New Member
    trenbologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    293
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    42.16%

    It's surprisingly decent, I must say.
  11. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    comparing v1 to v2....is the scoop the same size?
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    comparing v1 to v2....is the scoop the same size?
    Original scoop was 40g; latest version is 46g - little difference.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    willc86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.96%

    Ive been getting a lot of recommendations for assault. What is good about this vs any other pre work out? I been using jacked, and that actually had very little effect on me =(
  14. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by willc86
    Ive been getting a lot of recommendations for assault. What is good about this vs any other pre work out? I been using jacked, and that actually had very little effect on me =(
    Honestly, not much. It tastes great though. Its suposed to be geared for endurance, so it has a bubch of creatine, beta alanine, and some bcaa's in it. The thing is, beta alanine and creatine need to be saturated to take effect.

    If you dont react to jack3d, thendont waste your money on stim preworkouts. Youre obviously very tolerant to stims so none of them will work. Try some non stims like hemavol or bcaa supplements or jump on the band wagon and try craze. Craze = insane mental focus. It makes me stop from physical exhaustion, its like my mind wants to keep going, but my body is saying "phuk you"
  15. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
    Ive been getting a lot of recommendations for assault. What is good about this vs any other pre work out? I been using jacked, and that actually had very little effect on me =(
    The biggest thing for me is the adaptogens (specifically the Suma Root in the original version) - I made notes on what made Assault stand out from everything else (you can see reviews of some other preworkouts I've used here) for me in my review of it: Rosie's Review of Assault. I used the second formulation and didn't notice much from it. I have yet to use the newest formulation, but will be finished my last tub of the original next week and start on the former the week after - the ingredient profile is just as promising as the original, as is the feedback from those I know who have used both.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. New Member
    willc86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    The biggest thing for me is the adaptogens (specifically the Suma Root in the original version) - I made notes on what made Assault stand out from everything else (you can see reviews of some other preworkouts I've used here) for me in my review of it: Rosie's Review of Assault. I used the second formulation and didn't notice much from it. I have yet to use the newest formulation, but will be finished my last tub of the original next week and start on the former the week after - the ingredient profile is just as promising as the original, as is the feedback from those I know who have used both.

    ~Rosie~

    awesome review. I will be trying assualt this week. Quick question, I saw you been using IGF-2 what is that?
  17. New Member
    X2006ibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%

    I personally love it
  18. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Original scoop was 40g; latest version is 46g - little difference.

    ~Rosie~

    so its even bigger. wow
  19. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
    awesome review. I will be trying assualt this week. Quick question, I saw you been using IGF-2 what is that?



    Growth Hormone booster
  20. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Honestly, not much. It tastes great though. Its suposed to be geared for endurance, so it has a bubch of creatine, beta alanine, and some bcaa's in it. The thing is, beta alanine and creatine need to be saturated to take effect.

    If you dont react to jack3d, thendont waste your money on stim preworkouts. Youre obviously very tolerant to stims so none of them will work. Try some non stims like hemavol or bcaa supplements or jump on the band wagon and try craze. Craze = insane mental focus. It makes me stop from physical exhaustion, its like my mind wants to keep going, but my body is saying "phuk you"

    not true. i have to take 4 scoops of jack3d to feel anything at all (energy, pump...etc). With most other pre workouts, i take the suggested dose of 1 - 2 scoops. For example, White Flood I take 2 scoops, Lit Up I take 1 1/2 scoops, SuperPump MAX i take 2 scoops.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I liked the OG Assualt.

    I passed on the 2nd version & now v3 is out?

    Is there a link where I can the profile? I was unaware v3 was coming out or was around.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I liked the OG Assualt.

    I passed on the 2nd version & now v3 is out?

    Is there a link where I can the profile? I was unaware v3 was coming out or was around.
    if its the one in the green and white label, its been out for a while now. not sure if thats v2 or v3 though
  23. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
    ...Quick question, I saw you been using IGF-2 what is that?
    IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster with Testosterone boosting properties - read more about it on the AppNut website here.


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I liked the OG Assualt.

    I passed on the 2nd version & now v3 is out?

    Is there a link where I can the profile? I was unaware v3 was coming out or was around.
    There might still be some of the second version around if you look for it, but the current product now out is the newest formulation (i.e. v3) - you can find the Ingredient Profile on the MusclePharm website under Supplement Facts.


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    if its the one in the green and white label, its been out for a while now. not sure if thats v2 or v3 though
    Version 3, Phil.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2671
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Assault has a completely different type of ingredient profile than Jack3d so you are going to respond very differently. Assault has ingredients that not only stimulate the CNS but also nootropics that help with focus, nutrient partitioner's to help with nutrient uptake, and various other ingredients that make it a completely comprehensive pre-workout formula.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  25. New Member
    SupremeMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    381
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    79.13%

    The latest version of Assault is the best one IMO. It tastes better and is easier on the stomach.
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com
  26. New Member
    willc86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Assault has a completely different type of ingredient profile than Jack3d so you are going to respond very differently. Assault has ingredients that not only stimulate the CNS but also nootropics that help with focus, nutrient partitioner's to help with nutrient uptake, and various other ingredients that make it a completely comprehensive pre-workout formula.


    what is CNS? I heard someone saying to take a week off to restart your CNS.
  27. New Member
    Kekkuk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    297
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

    Central nervous system
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    The biggest thing for me is the adaptogens (specifically the Suma Root in the original version) - I made notes on what made Assault stand out from everything else (you can see reviews of some other preworkouts I've used here) for me in my review of it: Rosie's Review of Assault. I used the second formulation and didn't notice much from it. I have yet to use the newest formulation, but will be finished my last tub of the original next week and start on the former the week after - the ingredient profile is just as promising as the original, as is the feedback from those I know who have used both.

    ~Rosie~
    I'd like to see a review on v3. I got 3 samples & I tried 1 today and I am enjoying it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'd like to see a review on v3. I got 3 samples & I tried 1 today and I am enjoying it.
    Then do a review on it from your experience with it.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    Then do a review on it from your experience with it.

    ~Rosie~
    I might have to.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I might have to.
    You can tell a lot, even from using only three samples (especially if those samples are a full scoop each - i.e. six servings). If you want to see my notes on it, then please look through my 2012 Training Journal, as I have noted in there (you can see in post #1 when I started the newest version): The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    You can tell a lot, even from using only three samples (especially if those samples are a full scoop each - i.e. six servings). If you want to see my notes on it, then please look through my 2012 Training Journal, as I have noted in there (you can see in post #1 when I started the newest version): The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

    ~Rosie~
    Thank u.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2671
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We would definitely appreciate any reviews you want to put up. If you make one please throw a link up in this thread.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Not prob. Curious as to why Suma Root was removed from OG assault and the suma root is in the test booster battle fuel?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Not prob. Curious as to why Suma Root was removed from OG assault and the suma root is in the test booster battle fuel?
    I guess you could try eating poison sumac, at least it sounds similar!
  36. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Not prob. Curious as to why Suma Root was removed from OG assault and the suma root is in the test booster battle fuel?
    For compliance. There is a thread about this here.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2671
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We had to remove the Suma root due to the NSF certification.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in