Shred Matrix ??

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Shred Matrix ??

Have a bottle of Shred Matrix, I will be starting a 15 week cut here in a month or so, my question is this....

I have one bottle of Shred Matrix, 2 bottles of erase, and two bottles of Alpha T2, and one bottle of Oxy elite left over in my stash. First, can shred matrix be stacked, or ran b4 or after any of the above mentioned products. I was originally going to run nothing for weeks 1-6 then run erase and AT2 weeks 7-11 and add Oxy elite to that weeks 12-15. Any other ideas would be great. I've used Shred Matrix b4 and saw results on low doses so was thinking about running it the first 4 weeks. Just don't know what to do with it
    Independent

2. Registered User

I would not stack fat burners together. Your best bet would be to run it for the first 4 weeks which would give you 2 weeks off before the next fat burner. Running them all together back to back would be really taxing on your system.
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMMA
    I would not stack fat burners together. Your best bet would be to run it for the first 4 weeks which would give you 2 weeks off before the next fat burner. Running them all together back to back would be really taxing on your system.
    That's what I was figuring, thanks a lot bro
    Independent
    •   

4. Registered User

What does this supplement do and does it come in capsules
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dyno View Post
    Shred Matrix is Muscle Pharm's flagship fat burning product. It offers great appetite suppression as well as energy plus it has good diuretic properties to help shed that water weight. If you are looking to get cut, Shred Matrix is the product for you. Yes it does come in capsules and is dosed at two servings per day; one in the morning and one in the evening
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com
  6. Registered User

O I didnt know that. Is there anything that this product can be supplemented with?, and if there is what is the best for building muscle and overall health
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Have a bottle of Shred Matrix, I will be starting a 15 week cut here in a month or so, my question is this....

I have one bottle of Shred Matrix, 2 bottles of erase, and two bottles of Alpha T2, and one bottle of Oxy elite left over in my stash. First, can shred matrix be stacked, or ran b4 or after any of the above mentioned products. I was originally going to run nothing for weeks 1-6 then run erase and AT2 weeks 7-11 and add Oxy elite to that weeks 12-15. Any other ideas would be great. I've used Shred Matrix b4 and saw results on low doses so was thinking about running it the first 4 weeks. Just don't know what to do with it
    Shred Matrix can be stacked, yes (if you see my current log, I am using it with Erase and Alpha-T2 - that said, I've stacked them all together multiple times before). That said, if you haven't used all of the products you have before, then stacking them is not what I would recommend. As far as stacking fat burners, you can if you like, but there really is no need to, unless there is a specific purpose for it (i.e. not using the product for a "fat burner" per se, like me - I use Shred Matrix for its other properties). If you've used Shred Matrix before, you could stack it with something you have not used, after using the latter product for about a week first, so that you see what effects you get from it and know how your body responds to it.

Shred Matrix is a "fat burner", and yes, it comes in capsules.

O I didnt know that. Is there anything that this product can be supplemented with?, and if there is what is the best for building muscle and overall health
    Shred Matrix can be stacked with many things. What you do and how you use it is entirely up to you, your goals, needs, and knowledge and experience re supplements. In the end, do what's best for YOU.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

Shred Matrix can be stacked, yes (if you see my current log, I am using it with Erase and Alpha-T2 - that said, I've stacked them all together multiple times before). That said, if you haven't used all of the products you have before, then stacking them is not what I would recommend. As far as stacking fat burners, you can if you like, but there really is no need to, unless there is a specific purpose for it (i.e. not using the product for a "fat burner" per se, like me - I use Shred Matrix for its other properties). If you've used Shred Matrix before, you could stack it with something you have not used, after using the latter product for about a week first, so that you see what effects you get from it and know how your body responds to it.

Shred Matrix is a "fat burner", and yes, it comes in capsules.

Shred Matrix can be stacked with many things. What you do and how you use it is entirely up to you, your goals, needs, and knowledge and experience re supplements. In the end, do what's best for YOU.

~Rosie~
    Yes I just started following Rosie. Looking forward to it! Thanks for the info, I'll just run matrix solo first month add in the others and see how it goes. I've come a long way in 7 months it's crazy! Thanks again!
    Independent
  9. Registered User

So im running a sd clone right now with zma. What would matrix do if I added it? Since its a fat burner would I lose weight from taking it with or without any other supplements such as mine? Thats not my goal though it is to gain
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yes I just started following Rosie. Looking forward to it! Thanks for the info, I'll just run matrix solo first month add in the others and see how it goes. I've come a long way in 7 months it's crazy! Thanks again!
    No worries Sounds like a plan. Yes, you can do a lot in seven months!

So im running a sd clone right now with zma. What would matrix do if I added it? Since its a fat burner would I lose weight from taking it with or without any other supplements such as mine? Thats not my goal though it is to gain
    What would happen depends on far more than what supplements you are using - such as nutrition, training, recovery, personal factors, etc. Just because something is classed as a "fat burner" does NOT mean that it has to be used as one (i.e. you can still use one if your goal is gaining muscle - whether you gain or not is going to depend more on your NUTRITION than anything else)! If you're doing a hormonal cycle, using anything with stimulants in is precautioned, and if you're going to, then it is recommended to watch your blood pressure.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Shred Matrix with..
    By Will Wagner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. [Packs] Shred Matrix
    By norinho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:02 AM
  3. Finished my Shred Matrix
    By azbetterman in forum Supplement Logs