clothing

  1. clothing


    anybody who works for MP and has a shirt or shorts lying around and wants to trade me PM me! love the clothing line of MP
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    anybody who works for MP and has a shirt or shorts lying around and wants to trade me PM me! love the clothing line of MP
    I want new stuff.
    I have a large MP. Wanna trade for PP tee?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  3. All my MP clothing is pretty worn in lol, I don't think I leave my house without at least one MP item on anymore lol.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ...love the clothing line of MP
    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    ...I don't think I leave my house without at least one MP item on anymore lol.
    ^^^ To both! I'll be getting some of the new t-shirts and another hoodie sometime next month - fit is awesome and everything is so comfortable

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. i wish the reps still posted on here so i could trade with them lol i LOVE supplement company clothing, especially if the designs are cool. too bad there isnt a market for that anymore. i LOVE AppNuts black foil shirt. looks like an affliction shirt.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. I just got in the black n green and the green n black mp tee. Im diggin em.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    i wish the reps still posted on here so i could trade with them lol i LOVE supplement company clothing, especially if the designs are cool. too bad there isnt a market for that anymore. i LOVE AppNuts black foil shirt. looks like an affliction shirt.
    Send me 1?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. The reps do still post on here! If I had stuff I didn't already wear a lot I would definitely hook you up man, when new stuff comes in I will keep you in mind.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. Hey Pmiller. The compression large is for what size chest?
    doing my own thang!

  10. i love the beast mode shirt, but i won't pay $30.00 for a t-shirt with saying on it

  11. Our sizes are pretty comparable to most other companies so whatever size underarmour you would wear you would want to get the same size from us.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    The reps do still post on here! If I had stuff I didn't already wear a lot I would definitely hook you up man, when new stuff comes in I will keep you in mind.
    Same here, I always wear MP shirts. I think about 40% of my wardrobe is MP gear.
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. clothing
    By crazyfool405 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 09:48 AM
  2. clothing
    By BLANE in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Log in
Log in