Shred Matrix and DOT drug test

1. Shred Matrix and DOT drug test

I have an upcoming DOT drug test and wanted to know if Shred Matrix was safe to use. It looks like I'm not going to have a problem but unsure about the Diuretic Complex. not a hundred percent sure if diuretics would give me an issue. thanks for any help

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nexeus View Post
    I have an upcoming DOT drug test and wanted to know if Shred Matrix was safe to use. It looks like I'm not going to have a problem but unsure about the Diuretic Complex. not a hundred percent sure if diuretics would give me an issue. thanks for any help
    I dont see anything in the diuretic matrix that could cause a false positive bro, you should be good to go.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nexeus View Post
    You're fine - there are no prescription diuretics in Shred Matrix. Nor anything else for that matter that would affect your results.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [Packs] Shred Matrix
    By norinho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 10:02 AM
  2. Finished my Shred Matrix
    By azbetterman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:13 PM