Double doses of assault?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Double doses of assault?

Picked up 2 of the little mini assault containers from gnc the other day, and have been taking one full scoop of it pre workout for the last couple days, the scoops seemed huge tho, so I read the label and it says 1/2 a scoop is the serving size...is it bad to be doubling up on them? I kinda like it

Lemme know

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

One big scoop will be fine and is completely safe.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

yeah its fine... I take a half a scoop, and I love it (I go a LITTLE more than half actually).

Assault is my new favorite PRE

Other Pre's I can take 2+scoops and barely feel it.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I just wish They did not take out the Suma Root.. Dam it is still the best out their.. I left and it for a while now I am back on the Assault train!!!!!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    Picked up 2 of the little mini assault containers from gnc the other day, and have been taking one full scoop of it pre workout for the last couple days, the scoops seemed huge tho, so I read the label and it says 1/2 a scoop is the serving size...is it bad to be doubling up on them? I kinda like it

Lemme know
    You can use a scoop (i.e. two servings) of Assault without issues - the recommended dosing is half a scoop to a scoop. Just remember if you do that you're getting TWICE the amount re ingredients listed on the label.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    yeah its fine... I take a half a scoop, and I love it (I go a LITTLE more than half actually).

Assault is my new favorite PRE

Other Pre's I can take 2+scoops and barely feel it.
    Assault was (and still is) the FIRST preworkout product where I did (do) NOT have to use more than a single serving for effects.

Definitely, Assault is my #1 preworkout product - #1 third equal favourite/top product overall, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I just wish They did not take out the Suma Root.. Dam it is still the best out their.. I left and it for a while now I am back on the Assault train!!!!!
    I agree. Stocked up on the original Raspberry Lemonade and Blue Arctic Raspberry though - I use 1/3 serving Green Apple and the other 2/3 serving either flavour in original formula.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •