Green Apple Assault

  1. Registered User
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0

    Green Apple Assault


    So I tried BAR yesterday and to be honest, i was not a fan. But i tried Green Apple today and MAN, its AMAZING. But another point I have to bring up is that it has 9-18g of carbs and im on Yohimbine. Im wondering if this schedule would work? Im thinking of switching between this and Assault throughout the week or save one for one run and another for another


    Monday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 1230pm
    Tuesday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 1230pm
    Weds: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the Day
    Thursday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 130pm
    Friday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day
    Saturday:: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day
    Sunday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    So I tried BAR yesterday and to be honest, i was not a fan. But i tried Green Apple today and MAN, its AMAZING. But another point I have to bring up is that it has 9-18g of carbs and im on Yohimbine. Im wondering if this schedule would work? Im thinking of switching between this and Assault throughout the week or save one for one run and another for another


    Monday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 1230pm
    Tuesday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 1230pm
    Weds: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the Day
    Thursday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 130pm
    Friday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day
    Saturday:: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day
    Sunday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day
    There is nothing wrong with the carbohydrate content of Assault - 9-18g is nothing in the overall scheme of the day's calorie or carbohydrate content.

    As far as stacking Assault with Yohimbine and EC or using them separately, you answered this yourself, and you can use them separately or stack them altogether if you wish - if you know your stimulant tolerance and do not have an issue with it. Just use Assault on your training days if you prefer to.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0

    very cool, actually i was concerned about carbs inhibiting or negating Y but i think thats if insulin is raised within 2-3 hours?
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    very cool, actually i was concerned about carbs inhibiting or negating Y but i think thats if insulin is raised within 2-3 hours?
    If you're so concerned about it, have your Y 45-60 minutes before dosing Assault (if I use a product that contains Y and I want to "eat", I always dose 45-60 minutes pre-food, so you can use this re Assault).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    So I tried BAR yesterday and to be honest, i was not a fan. But i tried Green Apple today and MAN, its AMAZING. But another point I have to bring up is that it has 9-18g of carbs and im on Yohimbine. Im wondering if this schedule would work? Im thinking of switching between this and Assault throughout the week or save one for one run and another for another


    Monday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 1230pm
    Tuesday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 1230pm
    Weds: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the Day
    Thursday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine-then Preworkout at 130pm
    Friday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day
    Saturday:: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day
    Sunday: 7am-15mg Yohimbine + C then EC later in the day
    that should definitely work as the half life of yohimbine is pretty damn short, so maybe even try splitting the dose to 7.5mg at 7am and then again after the workout if you are carb free then..... if not the schedule you ahve should be fine.

    if you are looking for a good night time way to dose yohimbine maybe look into alpha yohimbine as it doesnt have the effects of the yohimbine for most and could be suitable for the afternoon dosing....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  6. Registered User
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0

    oh i didnt know that, thanks!
    any idea of where to obtain A-Yohimbine?
    This makes things a lot easier for me, and i retried Assault BAR--both = amazing!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    oh i didnt know that, thanks!
    any idea of where to obtain A-Yohimbine?
    This makes things a lot easier for me, and i retried Assault BAR--both = amazing!
    Genomyx's AlphaBurn is Alpha Yohimbine (30 mg per cap). Alpha-T2 also contains it (7 mg per cap). Both great products to look into.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0

    Oh I see, thanks!
    One more thing if you don't mind, would you recommend eviscerate or lipoderm ultra for loose skin on lower abs? I wanted to try 7-Keto but I'm not sure when that comes out. Thank you for your help by the way.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    Oh I see, thanks!
    One more thing if you don't mind, would you recommend eviscerate or lipoderm ultra for loose skin on lower abs? I wanted to try 7-Keto but I'm not sure when that comes out. Thank you for your help by the way.
    No worries

    If you're going to give yourself only those options, I would recommend Eviscerate. Remember though, that whilst it may aid with fat loss and in turn tightening the skin, it is not going to make loose skin go away. For a better likelihood of helping re skin tightening, get some Flawless: IDRT and apply that before your Eviscerate application.

    7-KE from Taurus Nutrition is available again. 7-KE though is not going to help re skin tightening.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Registered User
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0

    Oh anything besides the flawless for skin tightening or time the best option?
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    Oh anything besides the flawless for skin tightening or time the best option?
    You could look into different cosmetic creams if you like - take a look around; there's plenty of stuff like that around re cosmetic lines like L'Oreal, etc. Other than that, yes time is a key factor, as your body gets used to it and/or you add muscle mass there to "fill it in".

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Answers
    0

    rosie to the rescue!!
    and i vote for adding muscle to tighten the area and help burn off the body fat as well... although shred eviscerate, alphaburn would be a GREAT stack!!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  13. Registered User
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0

    thank you very much
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    thank you very much
    You're welcome, bud
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0

    If you're looking to tighten skin up some Retinol-A cream worked pretty good for me. It wont make a drastic difference but after 8 weeks its definitely noticeable.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  16. Registered User
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0

    Thanks, I'll try and look into acquiring some
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in