Assault

1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Assault

Ive had a sample in the past, but it was over a year ago. I just received three tubs of this stuff and tried one of them and i am very impressed to say the least! this is now in my top three favorite workouts. Lit Up, Mesomorph and now Assault. It was previously Launch instead of Assault.

I will be trying more stuff from MP in the near future, maybe running a few logs just for fun.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Nice!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Ive had a sample in the past, but it was over a year ago. I just received three tubs of this stuff and tried one of them and i am very impressed to say the least! this is now in my top three favorite workouts. Lit Up, Mesomorph and now Assault. It was previously Launch instead of Assault.

I will be trying more stuff from MP in the near future, maybe running a few logs just for fun.
    Thanks for your feedback, Phil - told you you wouldn't be disappointed!

I'll be running a log on BattleFuel myself - it's the only MusclePharm product I have yet to use - starting late July

Hope you've had a Happy Easter!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

that is AWESOME to hear, glad you like our products as much as we do!

what flavors did you snag? and have you tried bulletproof? once you sleep and recover with it you'll hate that you need to take days off from it!!!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.
    Answers

Yelp I'm back to Assualt. I don't know why I ever decided to try the other's, needless to say i'm glad to be back with MUSCLEPHARM!!!I will have to stock up before they get rid of the suma root. I seem to get an extra boost with igf-2, and can't wait to add antabeta to my Assualt,IGF-2 stack!!!!Hurry FED EX!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    Yelp I'm back to Assualt. I don't know why I ever decided to try the other's, needless to say i'm glad to be back with MUSCLEPHARM!!!I will have to stock up before they get rid of the suma root. I seem to get an extra boost with igf-2, and can't wait to add antabeta to my Assualt,IGF-2 stack!!!!Hurry FED EX!
    You understand my sentiments on Assault exactly Definitely re stacking with IGF-2 - I am the same; it is the synergy of the adaptogens for me personally, for my body. AnaBeta is a nice addition to the stack - I'm using it right now, actually.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Not the best tasting stuff IMO, but it definitely did the trick!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superlift View Post
    Not the best tasting stuff IMO, but it definitely did the trick!
    Which flavor did you try?
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  9. Registered User
    Answers

For me, the flavor is MUCH better when you use the higher amounts for water.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I usually use about 16oz per 1/2 scoop and that is just about perfect for my tastes.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Just thought I chime in and say that I have made the switch over from Jack3d to Assault. The energy that I get from Assault is a very comfortable long lasting 8+hours kind of feels like a very long version of taking powerful and a bit of caffeine in a fasted state, awesome stuff! When the effects start to wear off it is so smooth and natural feeling I can't really describe it well but its great! Jack3d is what started me back into working out and the endurance I got from it was awesome as well but I just got overwhelmed by the fake calm feeling I got when it started to wear off it just felt unnatural also looking at myself in the mirror I kind of see a tweaked out look to my eyes........lol. I'm not taking away anything from Jack3d but the feeling I get from Assault is more of my kind of thing for myself.
    My Staple: Muscle Feast Whey Protein Isolate, Creapure MCM
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yankinNcrankn View Post
    Just thought I chime in and say that I have made the switch over from Jack3d to Assault. The energy that I get from Assault is a very comfortable long lasting 8+hours kind of feels like a very long version of taking powerful and a bit of caffeine in a fasted state, awesome stuff! When the effects start to wear off it is so smooth and natural feeling I can't really describe it well but its great! Jack3d is what started me back into working out and the endurance I got from it was awesome as well but I just got overwhelmed by the fake calm feeling I got when it started to wear off it just felt unnatural also looking at myself in the mirror I kind of see a tweaked out look to my eyes........lol. I'm not taking away anything from Jack3d but the feeling I get from Assault is more of my kind of thing for myself.
    Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your experience with Assault. Glad you like it

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. You Thoughts on MP Assault.
    By SprintGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:57 AM