Bullet Proof Stock...?

xink

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of your BP product and was wondering what's going on with the stock? Are you discontinuing it?

I ask because I generally buy BP from Vitamin Shoppe, however, all of my local ones (NYC) are out of it and I've been told by two out of the three stores I hit that it shows as discontinued and/or that it's no longer an item they'll be carrying.

Anyway, I hit up NP, BB and Amazon and all three sites showed BP as out of stock/back order and was wondering what was up...

Thanks,

X

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
When we switched over our labels the Bullet Proof production got a little messed up. We are NOT discontinuing it, it just shows up that way in some vendors systems because of the different containers. It should be back in stock shortly and if you look around you may be able to find limited stock at some other internet retailers.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I came in here hopping to find a hot stock tip! :veryhappy:

xink

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's been about a week since I last posted and Bullet Proof is still MIA in all the stores... I cannot find any site that's got it in stock right now, care to let us know what's going on with the product?

Thx

X

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it's been about a week since I last posted and Bullet Proof is still MIA in all the stores... I cannot find any site that's got it in stock right now, care to let us know what's going on with the product?

Thx

X
Perhaps email the company directly or ring and ask.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Thx

X
Like I had previously stated when we switched over the labels Bullet Proofs was a little messed up and we had to get that straightened out. It should be in stock at a couple major retailers this week or next.