battle fuel

  1. Registered User
    rugrat5288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    142

    battle fuel


    well i just got a new bottle finally. i see they have changed the formula. it no longer contains tribulus? plus i'm sure a few other ingrediants have changed. no longer in packets either. i really liked the old formula! i hope i can say that about the new stuff.

  2. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Quote Originally Posted by rugrat5288 View Post
    well i just got a new bottle finally. i see they have changed the formula. it no longer contains tribulus? plus i'm sure a few other ingrediants have changed. no longer in packets either. i really liked the old formula! i hope i can say that about the new stuff.
    Please let us know how it works for you, it should definitely surpass the results you got from the older formula.
  3. Registered User
    rugrat5288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    142

    so what changes have been made to the formula that will make it surpass the old stuff? i noticed also that it no longer contains Arachidonic acid. i thought it was a good ingredient. this is only my second day on it so i can't really give an opinion yet.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    We dropped the caffeine in it, and focused more on the test boosting properties. I'll have to get a tub of the old formula and compare it side by side with the new one to list all of the changes.
  5. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    We dropped the caffeine in it, and focused more on the test boosting properties. I'll have to get a tub of the old formula and compare it side by side with the new one to list all of the changes.
    Hey everyone I was thinking of the same thing too I have two tubs of the old and 1 bottle of the new stuff.... My question to you do the new Formula have no Caff in it? and why drop the tribulus? sorry To be jacking this form it is just I love Battle fuel and it has work compair to other I have Tried!!!...
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  6. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    A lot of people did not like the ideal of caffeine in the product so that's why we dropped that. We also found the trib really wasn't contributing anything noticeable to the formula and it was worth keeping in.
  7. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    A lot of people did not like the ideal of caffeine in the product so that's why we dropped that. We also found the trib really wasn't contributing anything noticeable to the formula and it was worth keeping in.

    Honestly The old Battfuel Was killer!!!! Ok I will use the new and see what how LIKE IT. The new assalut formula is killer and I have freinds of mine jumping on it like it was on fire Very good product!!!!!!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  8. Registered User
    rugrat5288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    142

    Well 1 week in to the new formula and it just doesn't seem to be as intense in the test boosting department as the old mix was. just my opinion though. please post other results if you have them.
  9. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    Quote Originally Posted by rugrat5288 View Post
    Well 1 week in to the new formula and it just doesn't seem to be as intense in the test boosting department as the old mix was. just my opinion though. please post other results if you have them.
    I am started today.. I will give u an update too
  10. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Thanks for the feedback, hopefully it starts kicking in for you.
  11. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    5 days in on the new Battles Fuel.... I am hoping it will kick in by mid next week....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  12. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    What are your thoughts on it so far?
  13. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    What are your thoughts on it so far?
    Kinda of hard to say right Pmiller.. I did my 5k run and my swim ( mile) I felt great and was not to sore but i have not hit the weghts room yet I want a full 7 day on BF Before I hit the IROn so I will get back to later today!!!


    rugrat5288 how are you doing BF?
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  14. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    ok Now I see the light!!!!!!!! BF is looking good I did a back and Bi and man I was feeling good!!! I want to see the recovery now!

    rugrat5288 how are you doing BF
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  15. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Nice, glad it is kicking in.
  16. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    battle fuel update I just set PR on squats 385 4 reps
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  17. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Solid man, nice job!
  18. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    Who every reads this please note: this my experience.. I ran the new battle fuel and it was going great until I got the runs on the last two weeks.. I was hurting, I tried to power my way though it but no go… Just read the ingredients and google Cascara Sagrada... I am not a fan of this new BF.... I all most went to the Doc becuse it was so bad!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  19. Registered User
    zack76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    84

    Ive been having stomach aches to but nothing severe. What is the purpose of having that ingredient in battle fuel?
  20. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    It is part of the cleanse matrix, pretty much helps remove toxins etc out of your body. Try taking Battle Fuel very first thing in the morning and then wait a little while to eat after it and see if that helps.
  21. Registered User
    SVT01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    114

    How is BF taken? A pack of pills? I never tried the first formula either so I don't know. I'm currently on Novatest but I'm not impressed with it and always wanted to give BF a try.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by SVT01 View Post
    How is BF taken? A pack of pills? I never tried the first formula either so I don't know. I'm currently on Novatest but I'm not impressed with it and always wanted to give BF a try.
    Battle Fuel is a packet of pills. Read about the product and how to use it, etc. on the Battle Fuel page of the Muscle Pharm website.

    How do I use BATTLE FUEL™?
    Take 1 BATTLE FUEL™ Anabolic Performance Pack 30 minutes prior to workout. On off-days, take BATTLE FUEL™ in the morning. Take for 3 weeks without break. After 3 weeks, take 1 week off to re-sensitize the body for maximum product effect. Resume protocol after 1 week off. The longer you take BATTLE FUEL™ over time, the greater the cumulative results will be.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Actually Battle Fuel, depending on how recently you bought it, is now longer in the packets. The dosing now is 6 pills 1 hour before your workout or first thing in the AM.
  24. Registered User
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    46173

    Hi,
    I'm a first time user, got the new formula and am taking 6 caps. I suspect either the "cleanse matrix" itself or in combination with the creatine is causing me to pee every 5 min. so I've increased my water intake and that makes me go even more often. Have been dosing 1hr pre wo will try the early morning method. Any other ideas??, this is really a nuisance to the point I'm considering stopping it all together.
  25. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    You could try splitting up the dose so that you take 3 pills in the morning and then 3 more in the afternoon. Also how is your salt intake? It takes a little bit of time for your body to adjust to increased water intake and there are a ton of factors that could be manipulating your diuretic hormones. There are a few ingredients that will work as natural diuretics in Battle Fuel so it will amplify any other diuretics that may be in your diet such as caffeine.
  26. Registered User
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    46173

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    You could try splitting up the dose so that you take 3 pills in the morning and then 3 more in the afternoon. Also how is your salt intake? It takes a little bit of time for your body to adjust to increased water intake and there are a ton of factors that could be manipulating your diuretic hormones. There are a few ingredients that will work as natural diuretics in Battle Fuel so it will amplify any other diuretics that may be in your diet such as caffeine.
    Thanks, will def give that a try !
    I use sea salt, daily.
    As for caffeine I switched to green tea mostly and still have coffee but either one I only use 1 cup in the am. I don't drink any soda/tonic's. My prework out is ASGT so I'll check that.
  27. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Hi,
    I'm a first time user, got the new formula and am taking 6 caps. I suspect either the "cleanse matrix" itself or in combination with the creatine is causing me to pee every 5 min. so I've increased my water intake and that makes me go even more often. Have been dosing 1hr pre wo will try the early morning method. Any other ideas??, this is really a nuisance to the point I'm considering stopping it all together.
    My two cents note take the 2pills 30 min to an hour before you gym it up!
    2 AM
    2 Noon
    2 night
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  28. Registered User
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Rep Power
    46173

    Follow up report: Urgency to pee has subsided. The new dosing schedual of 3 in am and 3 in afternoon has worked out nicely ! phew, I'm very glad now L
  29. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Nice, code yellow averted.
  30. Registered User
    SVT01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    114

    I just got my first bottle of battle fuel today. I'll be starting it Sunday I wonder what it's going to do to me haha
  31. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Cool man, let us know how you like it. I am actually using my last bottle of the old formula right now and will probably run the new formula in a few weeks.
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in