Just bought assault. - AnabolicMinds.com

Just bought assault.

  1. New Member
    Bendiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    167

    Reputation

    Just bought assault.


    i just recently had a buddy of mine that runs a nutrition store down here in lake jackson texas order me some assault. and i have to say im freakin impressed. ive taken super pump no shotgun hypershock kreation jacked and some other off the wall brand and this has to be my favorite. you've def made a loyal buyer out of me and i will continue to use this. Even though they sent the wrong flavor it still tastes uber yummy. was supposed to get the blue raspberry but got the raspberry lemonade! very very good. Going to be purchasing the bullet proof on my next order of assault

  2. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Trust me dude, you got lucky getting the Raps Lemonade; That sh1t is bomb. Im glad you like the product and I am sure you will like bullet proof too. We are going to be having some sick deals in the future so make sure you keep an eye out for our promotions.
  3. New Member
    itzgambino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    thats awesome to hear, I agree after using assault for two cycles already I just find it hard to switch to anything else
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2123

    Reputation

    i have been using assault for 5 days and i love it this what i have been looking for,, i have used jacked3d shock and pump but assault is were it's at!!! i am now fan and will be buying it for now on... also bullet proof is just bad ass ... when is recon coming i need like i need sex!!! i use dark matter for post now...
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  5. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    i have been using assault for 5 days and i love it this what i have been looking for,, i have used jacked3d shock and pump but assault is were it's at!!! i am now fan and will be buying it for now on... also bullet proof is just bad ass ... when is recon coming i need like i need sex!!! i use dark matter for post now...
    Recon will be coming very soon, there is a lot on our plate right now but once things get rolling everyone is going to be happy.
  6. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2123

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Recon will be coming very soon, there is a lot on our plate right now but once things get rolling everyone is going to be happy.
    I understand I am sorry to be a pain but man I just turned 37 and I am working out like I am 19... Love you your porduct
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  7. New Member
    Bendiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    167

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Trust me dude, you got lucky getting the Raps Lemonade; That sh1t is bomb. Im glad you like the product and I am sure you will like bullet proof too. We are going to be having some sick deals in the future so make sure you keep an eye out for our promotions.
    hell ya man. i wish i had time to log this stuff. seeing as how ive used so many things.....does the blue raspberry not taste as good as the lemonade?
  8. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2123

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bendiesel View Post
    hell ya man. i wish i had time to log this stuff. seeing as how ive used so many things.....does the blue raspberry not taste as good as the lemonade?
    I got the blue ras and it is so dam good!!! Go get bullet proof too That is just sick!!! No Bs I am getting bigger and stonger... This what I am taking from MP
    I love their line up....

    Comabat
    Bullet Proof
    Assault

    I also want to say that Assault is so hmmmm I can not put my figure on it, but it seems to mee it creeps up on me then pow bam and OMG I am a bad A$$ IN THE GYM, I have been breaking PR records On legs, Back and arms.

    standing arm stright using olympic bar curls 135 for 8 reps for me that is say what!!! no bending back just good soild form WOW for me

    incline lever row
    270 6 rep

    Power squat
    615 5reps

    If you look at my Profile you will know what company I used for the last 6 years they are real good.. But I have just switched to MP I have been looking for somthing different for about a year spent alot of cash to find what works for me and I found it thank goodness.. MP- Good line up and I have gone for 190 to 201 soild muscle and I am 37 I love it....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  9. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I got the blue ras and it is so dam good!!! Go get bullet proof too That is just sick!!! No Bs I am getting bigger and stonger... This what I am taking from MP
    I love their line up....

    Comabat
    Bullet Proof
    Assault

    I also want to say that Assault is so hmmmm I can not put my figure on it, but it seems to mee it creeps up on me then pow bam and OMG I am a bad A$$ IN THE GYM, I have been breaking PR records On legs, Back and arms.

    standing arm stright using olympic bar curls 135 for 8 reps for me that is say what!!! no bending back just good soild form WOW for me

    incline lever row
    270 6 rep

    Power squat
    615 5reps

    If you look at my Profile you will know what company I used for the last 6 years they are real good.. But I have just switched to MP I have been looking for somthing different for about a year spent alot of cash to find what works for me and I found it thank goodness.. MP- Good line up and I have gone for 190 to 201 soild muscle and I am 37 I love it....
  10. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,395
    Rep Power
    791063

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i had the blue ras and it was pretty tastey. You will absolutely love bulletproof tho. Awesome product.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. Muscle Pharm Rep
    trueathlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Thanks for the support!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What was the first gun you bought
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 02:56 PM
  2. Anyone used/bought E-MAX yet?
    By The Flash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 12:27 PM
  3. My dad bought a used car
    By DazzlinJack in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in