MP too expensive?
- 03-22-2009, 10:01 AM
MP too expensive?
I was interested in buying "Combat". I went to the website only to find this stuff is $72.99! Is this for one jug? How many servings? No nutritional facts listed at all?
Musclepharm: Pre Workout Matrix
Not trying to bash, just legitimate complaints from a would be buyer.
Someone rep or otherwise inform me further please. Thank you.
- 03-22-2009, 10:19 AM
If you click on the link on the left hand side of the page ,"Ingredients", you will get the nutritional information. The price is for one 5lb jug at 64 servings, the serving size is a little bigger then an isolate or something like that hence the less amount of total servings. Finally with the price you have to remember that is our MSRP, we have it that high so we don't undersell our retailors. If you look at any of the products on manufactuers sites they are a lot higher than what a retailer sells them for. You have three options to get the product at a much better price:
1) Sign up for our newsletter and wait until we have a 50% off sale, or use the 30% discount of PM30.
2) Wait until we start showing up on internet retailers and local shops, we are in a contract that is up at the end of the month so we should start showing up at other places soon.
3) PM me and I will give you the detail about the one site we are exclusive at until the end of the month, the product sells there for about $43.
Whatever you do, don't pay the full price on our site. You can at least use the 30% discount code that we always offer.Muscle Pharm Rep
- 03-22-2009, 10:23 AM
It is 5lb of a sustained release protein. The prices on their website, as with other 'vendor' websites are usually set at MSRP. USPLabs, PAL, etc. all have noticably higher prices on their website than anywhere else.
It should also be noted that MP always has a discount code or 2 floating around which is generally about 20% less. They've had other even more generous sales as well. You could always make a request for Nutraplanet to pick these guys up. Once the actual retailers start carrying them the products are usually sold for a much lower price.
USPLabs Prime - 69.99 @ USPLabs website
USPLabs Prime - 48.95 @ Nutraplanet
I hope this cleared some of that up for you."I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
03-22-2009, 10:38 AM
03-22-2009, 10:39 AM
03-22-2009, 11:11 AM
03-22-2009, 04:52 PM
I am using the triple berry now, I just switched from the Chocolate PB this past week. Here is been my favorite way to use the Trip Berry so far:
8oz farmers or whipped cottage cheese
1 Scoop Trip Berry Whey
4 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter.
Its like a PB&J sandwich for people on the Anabolic diet.
Muscle Pharm Rep
03-23-2009, 10:42 AM
03-23-2009, 11:02 AM
03-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Triple Berry is the best tasting protein I've ever tried.. ever
I guzzle that shiz when mixed with milk (mixes better in water tho)
03-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Price isnt too bad as it can be found on sale, or coupon codes for online sites..order a couple things today If I can find Bullet Proof instock anywhere!
03-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
03-26-2009, 05:32 PM
03-26-2009, 11:44 PM
03-27-2009, 12:03 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By darkvard in forum NutraplanetReplies: 137Last Post: 09-14-2010, 04:47 AM
- By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2008, 07:19 AM
- By gazdecki in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:03 PM
- By sas4488 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2005, 02:34 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:20 PM