Overkill to take combat and bulletproof?
- 03-16-2009, 03:27 PM
- 03-17-2009, 08:53 AM
If you wanted to do it your best bet would be to take bulletproof on an empty stomach 30minutes before bed, and then combat right before falling asleep.
Personally I think it is overkill though, just take the combat on the nights you don't take bulletproof or if you tend to wake up in the middle of the night you can take it then.Muscle Pharm Rep
- 03-17-2009, 05:21 PM
I agree with pmiller, since its good to take breaks from the bulletproof that is a perfect time to use the combat powder instead.
03-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks guys...since I workout so late at night and go to bed after, I think it would be more beneficial to have the combat "trickling" its nutrients while I'm sleeping as opposed to getting a deeper sleep with the bulletproof and less nutritional value...is my logic ok on this?
03-17-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't think so, if anything take the combat before you train and you will have the nutrients in your system during and after training. How much time do you have between training and bed?
Muscle Pharm Rep
03-17-2009, 07:26 PM
03-17-2009, 07:44 PM
In that case I would have a solid meal about 1 hour before training, take the bullet proof immediately after training, and then the Combat along with some fat right before bed.
Muscle Pharm Rep
03-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jake Fires in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:26 PM
- By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 65Last Post: 03-06-2009, 03:17 PM
- By LilPsychotic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 58Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:22 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 152Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:48 PM
- By IrishRugby34 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 58Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:41 PM