Bullet Proof mini review - AnabolicMinds.com

Bullet Proof mini review

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Bullet Proof mini review

I got my samples recently, and last night decided to put Bullet Proof to the test. I was up at 5:30am yesterday, worked from 6:30-5:30, and had judo from 7-9pm. I got home and ate a small burrito and some whey, watched Dexter, and around 11PM, downed the BP and hit the sack.

I lay there, and within 15 minutes of taking the BP, felt very relaxed. There was no GABA 'I have an elephant sitting on my chest' rush, only a nice zen-like calm.

Next thing I know, I hear my kids moving around in the next room. I look at my watch, it's 6:45 AM. Sweet, I got to sleep in. I lay there for a second, and realize I feel...great. Rested. Clear-headed, with no grogginess. Not tired, but ready to GO. I got up played with the kids a bit, put a dvd on, then went and bothered the wife.

There it is. Sure, it was only one sample, but judging by that sample, I'd rate Bullet Proof up there with my favorite company's product, Somnidren GH. It doesn't hit as hard, nor put me out as fast, but the end result, the next morning, was perfection.

Two solid thumbs WAY up, a perfect score. Will I buy it? I need to look at the price: I was unemployed for 6 months this year, and barely scrape by right now. If I was ok, my order would have been placed this morning at 7AM. As it is, I'm going to snoop around right now, see who got the cheap pricing.

2. Muscle Pharm Rep

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I got my samples recently, and last night decided to put Bullet Proof to the test. I was up at 5:30am yesterday, worked from 6:30-5:30, and had judo from 7-9pm. I got home and ate a small burrito and some whey, watched Dexter, and around 11PM, downed the BP and hit the sack.

I lay there, and within 15 minutes of taking the BP, felt very relaxed. There was no GABA 'I have an elephant sitting on my chest' rush, only a nice zen-like calm.

Next thing I know, I hear my kids moving around in the next room. I look at my watch, it's 6:45 AM. Sweet, I got to sleep in. I lay there for a second, and realize I feel...great. Rested. Clear-headed, with no grogginess. Not tired, but ready to GO. I got up played with the kids a bit, put a dvd on, then went and bothered the wife.

There it is. Sure, it was only one sample, but judging by that sample, I'd rate Bullet Proof up there with my favorite company's product, Somnidren GH. It doesn't hit as hard, nor put me out as fast, but the end result, the next morning, was perfection.

Two solid thumbs WAY up, a perfect score. Will I buy it? I need to look at the price: I was unemployed for 6 months this year, and barely scrape by right now. If I was ok, my order would have been placed this morning at 7AM. As it is, I'm going to snoop around right now, see who got the cheap pricing.

Great Review!!
    Thanks
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Great product! I still can't believe how great I felt yesterday morning. Today was back to ass.
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's an amazing feeling - and you even get it somewhat if you get as few as 4 or 5hrs of sleep.

What flavor did you get?

I've had the Orange Raspberry and have a tub of Grape waiting to be used after I finish up a log I'm running...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Oh, flavor, I forgot to mention. I got ass flavor. It's not too bad, but not fun either. Zinc is nasty stuff.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

If you got the orange raspberry, I know what you're talking about. I hated the taste because there is no hint of citrus in there at all. BB12, however, mentioned in his review that it tasted just like cantaloupe, and once I read that, it clicked and I actually liked the flavor a lot after that. Just being able to associate the taste with an actual food to which it bore a lot of resemblance made a world of difference.

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Muscle Pharm Rep

The taste will actually grow on you after a while..
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Indeed it does, i really like it honestly. I gave some to my gf cuz she was having trouble sleeping and she thought the grape was nasty. I made her finish the whole thing tho! lol. It really grows on you tho, at least for me it did.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

i got the grape fusion(3 tubs)............Very happy with the taste and results from it.......

I take it EOD at most.........Usually workout days(3) or high stress days........
  10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Definitely. I look forward to it throughout the day when I'm on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS
    i got the grape fusion(3 tubs)............Very happy with the taste and results from it.......

I take it EOD at most.........Usually workout days(3) or high stress days........
    Today 08:28 AM
    Thanks for the feedback on the Grape, Kris. I took it on lifting days only, worked like a charm and kept sensitivity to it high.

***NOW @ NP***
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Definitely. I look forward to it throughout the day when I'm on it.

Thanks for the feedback on the Grape, Kris. I took it on lifting days only, worked like a charm and kept sensitivity to it high.
    grape is more like.....grape lol. its like grape kool aid and it does mask alot of the unpleasantries or the key ingredients involved in BP.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Bullet Proof is like beer, its an acquired taste. In a couple years you will be funneling it at parties, trust me .....
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Bullet Proof is like beer, its an acquired taste. In a couple years you will be funneling it at parties, trust me .....
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I never said I cared about the taste. It's certainly not memorable in any way. Indeed, I forgot to put it in my first post.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.

Nice review. I hated the taste and the smell of PB for the first week. Then like the guys stated you get used to it. I just wish the second tub I just ordered was grape so I can check which one I like better. I think you need to use it for more then a week and really get the full feeling of the product. I love this thing. I actually love all three products I got, BP-Assault-Battle Fuel. My body reacts really good to the muscle pharm crack. I waiting for there new product to come out. And +++ for there customer support.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prepare for War: Final Review of Assault and Bullet Proof
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:39 PM