Omegawave tests?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.14%

Omegawave tests?

What tests (HRV, Metabolic, CNS, Sensorimotor, Neuromuscular) do you guys have access to with the Omegawave?

2. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.61%

The unit we have measures the following:
    - HRV Assessment
    - Diff ECG Assessment
    -CNS
    - Omega Assessment
    - Neuromuscular Assessment
    - Sensorimotor Assessment
    - Athlete Readiness
    - Training Zones
    - Group Readiness
    - Athlete Analysis
    - ECG

There are a few other things it measures. We are in the process of of developing an informative Omega Wave video that will alow our DR. and the Omega Wave experts explain in depth the benefits of using this technology and how it has helped the development of Muscle Pharm Products.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.14%

Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    The unit we have measures the following:
    - HRV Assessment
    - Diff ECG Assessment
    -CNS
    - Omega Assessment
    - Neuromuscular Assessment
    - Sensorimotor Assessment
    - Athlete Readiness
    - Training Zones
    - Group Readiness
    - Athlete Analysis
    - ECG

There are a few other things it measures. We are in the process of of developing an informative Omega Wave video that will alow our DR. and the Omega Wave experts explain in depth the benefits of using this technology and how it has helped the development of Muscle Pharm Products.
    Well, considering you have the 800 model, you definitely paid a pretty penny for that!

I am interested in the video, but more importantly, I would like to see print outs of the acute and chronic adaptations with the supplements.

There anyway to get:

1) the athlete profile
    2) the athlete training plan
    3) acute & chronic adaptations to training
    4) actue & chronic adaptations to training + supplements

I hope you guys won't simply do the following:

1) test the athlete and get initial results
    2) have athlete train, retest and get results of training session
    3) rest
    4) have athlete injest supplement, test and get results
    4) have athlete do same session as #2, retest and get results.

With the power of the omegawave, I think it will be more benefical to the users of your supplements to see chronic positive adaptations rather than "look, you took X stimulat supplement, and your are sympathetic hypertonia, and your slow-wave brain activity via the CNS test is elevated" That is boring and "duh".

I think if anything, you need long-term stuff. i.e. adaptogen usage, training plan outline, monitor vagal tone, resting hr, autonomic dominance, etc.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I like the omegawave concept. I don't really know a whole lot about it, though. Looking forward to learning more.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I like the omegawave concept. I don't really know a whole lot about it, though. Looking forward to learning more.
    x2 Their website is interesting.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.61%

I think if anything, you need long-term stuff. i.e. adaptogen usage, training plan outline, monitor vagal tone, resting hr, autonomic dominance, etc.[/QUOTE]

We have been testing athletes for some time now. We have over 100 athletes and over 4 years of testing.
    We do not use this as a marketing gimmic but more as a guidline to our products, and for me personaly an aid to my training and supplementation.
    In the future we can post a few of the athletes detailed results, we are in the process of putiing together a literature/video package for the cionsumer that will explain and show things in detail much like you asked.

Where do you get your familiarity with Omega Wave System? Wish more new about it here in the States, it is a remarakeble piece of equipment.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.14%

I think if anything, you need long-term stuff. i.e. adaptogen usage, training plan outline, monitor vagal tone, resting hr, autonomic dominance, etc.
    We have been testing athletes for some time now. We have over 100 athletes and over 4 years of testing.
    We do not use this as a marketing gimmic but more as a guidline to our products, and for me personaly an aid to my training and supplementation.
    In the future we can post a few of the athletes detailed results, we are in the process of putiing together a literature/video package for the cionsumer that will explain and show things in detail much like you asked.

Where do you get your familiarity with Omega Wave System? Wish more new about it here in the States, it is a remarakeble piece of equipment.
    A friend of mine gets to use one extensively every day, and he has shared a lot of information regarding the system and it's benefits/power.

How did you all get acquainted with the system?
  8. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    A friend of mine gets to use one extensively every day, and he has shared a lot of information regarding the system and it's benefits/power.

How did you all get acquainted with the system?

When I played for Colts I was 1st introduced to it. I think it is a great machine especially for high level athletes. I love knowing what my body actually is felling, takes the mental part out of it.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

this truly is a great piece to have on your side. If only people knew how great it really is.........i dont even know lol. Def. top of the line!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.14%

With all the testing you've done, what have you concluded with:

1) What helps facilitate the recovery of the parasympathetic branch (or vagal tone) of the ANS?

2) We know creatine can increase alactic capacity, but what have you guys found that improves aerobic capacity?

3) When you guys have tested Wrekage, does the HPTA stay in hyperfunction when you perform the complete Omega test?

Thanks in advance. I look forward to the responses. I'm more curious about if any of your products help with question 1 & 2.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.14%

bump
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey bud
    I will get the answers from Trueathlete as soon as I can for you. He was the one that worked with all the athletes on the OmegaWave so he has the best knowledge of the results. I will shot you a PM when I get the answers.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  13. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    With all the testing you've done, what have you concluded with:

1) What helps facilitate the recovery of the parasympathetic branch (or vagal tone) of the ANS?

2) We know creatine can increase alactic capacity, but what have you guys found that improves aerobic capacity?

3) When you guys have tested Wrekage, does the HPTA stay in hyperfunction when you perform the complete Omega test?

Thanks in advance. I look forward to the responses. I'm more curious about if any of your products help with question 1 & 2.

We are currently working with our Medical Advisors and the Omega Wave team, putting together a detailed report on all tests that were conducted forevery product. We also will have a in depth video explanation on how omega wave actually was used in the development of Muscle Pharm Products, and why it has given us a completive edge for our products.
    Please understand there is a lot of data to put together and it is a process that we are hoping to have done by early Januaray.

Thanks,
    Brad
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

We are currently working with our Medical Advisors and the Omega Wave team, putting together a detailed report on all tests that were conducted forevery product. We also will have a in depth video explanation on how omega wave actually was used in the development of Muscle Pharm Products, and why it has given us a completive edge for our products.
    Please understand there is a lot of data to put together and it is a process that we are hoping to have done by early Januaray.

Thanks,
    Brad
    Despite the long time-frame, it makes me believe that the report will be complete and not rushed in any way. Looking forward to seeing this in January/whenever, and hopefully some tid-bits before then.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What tests should i get?
    By Bob Jones in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:01 PM
  2. What Tests should one run for ED
    By shyguava in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 03:59 PM
  3. Which tests to take, exactly?
    By cftcft in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6