First 'Final Review' of Shred-Matrix
09-15-2008 10:26 AM
First 'Final Review' of Shred-Matrix
Well, the most awesomest video log has now come to an end and I had a great time. The first two weeks of the log were great and with the second two weeks came the first two weeks of the fall semester; they were great as well.
As I always like to do, I'll be posting the claims that the manufacturer makes about the product and then I'll comment on each of those claims before coming to a final grade.
From the MP website:
- Eliminates Sugar and Sweet Cravings: I can safely say that this claim held true. If some of you remember, there was about a 2 week delay from the time I thought I would be recieving Shred-Matrix and the time I actually did receive it. During these two weeks I ate like a friggin dumpster; whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it. Cookies, icecream, sugary cereal and regular peanut butter were the norm. As you can imagine, coming off a diet like the one mentioned above would be pretty difficult as far as cravings go. With Shred-Matrix, the diet transition was flawless and as easy as it could have been. From the first dose, cravings were gone. No craving of sugar whatsoever.
- Appetite control Matrix: This is another attribute of Shred-matrix that should be trumpeted. The appetite suppression was absolutely insane. If any readers have been following along, you all know that I have some days that really put Shred-Matrix to the test. At points, however, I felt as if the suppression was too much because I regularly forgot to eat. This is obviously an error on my part and nothing against SM, just be weary of this if you buy a tub! Another note for you anabolic dieters: This stuff or something like it IS A MUST. I had absolutely ZERO carb cravings during my low carb days. Can you say easy dieting? Shred-Matrix can.
- Increase in Lean Muscle Tissue; Here's one where I felt Shred-Matrix faltered. I can't say that I gained any muscle over the past month, but that is expected at a severe deficit. I can say, however, that in many exercises I maintained strength and in several others my strength increased noticeably. I don't know about you but I don't know many fat loss supplements that allow for continuing progress in strength. Bottom line, I lost NO strength and increased strength on several movements.
- Reduces Absorption of Sugar and Bad Carbohydrates: Obviously I cannot truthfully comment on this as there is no way for me to check in on the absorption of sugars and carbs in my body, however, I did drink whenever I wanted to while on a low carb diet and I did manage to lose a few pounds of fat, so take it for what you will.
- Complete Fat Loss System: Well this is the bottom line isn't it. I can say that I did lose fat with Shred-Matrix and my anabolic diet. I surely would have lost fat without Shred-Matrix, but how easy would it have been? Well, let me tell you this. I've attempted the anabolic diet before and failed miserably! Haha. I have never been able to deal with firstly the cravings, and secondly any sort of caloric deficit. I'm going to honestly say that if it weren't for this supplement I wouldn't have made it through this diet. I didn't even feel like I was dieting over the past month even though I have been taking in 2200-2400 calories and less than 20g carbs daily at 200+ pounds.
I am seriously lucky to have tried this stuff. I honestly wasn't expecting much of anything different from the other 'fat burners' that I've tried, but I was extremely impressed. I am always skeptical of supplements as I have previously mentioned in my other logs, and this log was no different. Luckily for me I was blown away. This isn't just me trying to puff of some product or company, I am being completely truthful and unbiased.
As I mentioned in my final video, those looking to diet and cut some fat owe it to themselves to try Shred-Matrix and based on the quality of this product I'd encourage people to try the complete line of of MusclePharm supplements. I know I am already a Shred-Matrix user for life at minimum.
Thanks for tagging along and dropping in comments.
Until next time,
09-22-2008 11:59 AM
Nice review man!
Originally Posted by Rugger
I'm gonna be sinking my teeth into some MP products sometime soon... hopefully.
Similar Forum Threads
By JBlaze in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
Last Post: 06-30-2006, 07:01 PM