those who have tried "Bullet Proof"

  1. those who have tried "Bullet Proof"


    which flavor do you recommend ?

    Custom Field 2: Orange Rasberry
    Custom Field 3: Grape Fusion

    ??

    im leaning towards orange rasberry
    S.n.S team member


  2. The Orange Rasp is the only flavor I have tried and it was really good.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  3. I got some samples of the Orange Rasberry can't say im a fan I orderd Grape Fusion.
    •   
       

  4. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by applesmack23 View Post
    I got some samples of the Orange Rasberry can't say im a fan I orderd Grape Fusion.
    I'm ready to buy Bullet Proof, but before I pull the trigger I'd love to hear feedback. I've only seen ONE tester (BB.com) review it and they said they had deep sleep. Anyone else try this?

  5. I personally noticed it helped me sleep longer without interruption, but I have only had a few samples of it so far so I can't comment on the long time benefits.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I personally noticed it helped me sleep longer without interruption, but I have only had a few samples of it so far so I can't comment on the long time benefits.
    I'm ordering now. Do you recommend 5 days on, 2 days off or everyday dosing? I think there are 22 servings

  7. It depends, for normal training cycles I would recommend 5 on 2 off with at 2 week break after 8 weeks. If you are in a contest prep or really heavy training cycle I would recommend running it straight and that taking a 2 week break in between containers.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  8. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    It depends, for normal training cycles I would recommend 5 on 2 off with at 2 week break after 8 weeks. If you are in a contest prep or really heavy training cycle I would recommend running it straight and that taking a 2 week break in between containers.

    Cool, ordered! I will be running 5 On / 2 OFF to maintain effectiveness, and depending on my thoughts of the product this will become a staple with 1 week between tubs.

  9. thanks for the input everyone.. im going with orange raspberry as well

    also will be doing 5on 2off technique
    S.n.S team member

  10. I would almost do 4 on 1 off if BP is anything like other night time supplements. In products like igf-2 the benefits are compounding, which leads me to at least consider that 2 days off from it might be less beneficial than only 1 day off. Either way would probably work. I'm definitely pumped to try the orange ras
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. "Magic Bullet" vs hand blender?
    By heftylefty58 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 03:39 PM
  5. "Service Faster than a Speeding Bullet..."
    By motiv8er in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Log in
Log in