Bullet Proof question .. - AnabolicMinds.com

Bullet Proof question ..

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bullet Proof question ..

Firstly im real excited about this product .. i wanted to ask ..

since it has BA & Cit.Malate .. wouldnt that interfere with sleep ? I do realize that the product also has GABA, Mucuna & phenuibit for sleep sups .. but there's a good amount of propriety blend of BA & cit.malate along with 2 more ingredients.

thanks

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I never have a problem with either one of those supplements as far as sleep goes. Ive never heard of people not being able to sleep or stimmed by BA or CitM. Everyone is different however, where did you hear that or what is you basis for that?
  3. Muscle Pharm Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Firstly im real excited about this product .. i wanted to ask ..

since it has BA & Cit.Malate .. wouldn't that interfere with sleep ? I do realize that the product also has GABA, Mucuna & phenuibit for sleep sups .. but there's a good amount of propriety blend of BA & cit.malate along with 2 more ingredients.

thanks

This is a great question, because it took us close to a year to get the right combination down to where you will get the benefits of both beta alanine and citruline malate, and at the same time getting the effects of the gabba, phenibut, and macuna to put you to into a deep REM type sleep.

Trust me it took countless reformulations and tests to get the formula where it is today, and as a result Bullet Proof was able to have the most advanced recovery agents possible. I believe customers will be blown away by the recovery benefits of this product, as our athletes and team has had incredible results from it so far.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Also CM helps increase N.O. production which will lead to a better growth hormone response.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Also CM helps increase N.O. production which will lead to a better growth hormone response.
    Very good point. CM is an amino acid that has SO many benefits to utilize with its supplementation(increased endogenous arginine production, and also used a buffer in the body enhancing training performance and recovery). I can'r freakin' wait to try my bulletproof out!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I never have a problem with either one of those supplements as far as sleep goes. Ive never heard of people not being able to sleep or stimmed by BA or CitM. Everyone is different however, where did you hear that or what is you basis for that?
    well i was speaking of myself .. bc when ever i dose of BA..i get a crazy energy .. then again like you pointed out each person reacts differently .. also im sure the GABA & phen. will take effect over the ba complex prolly.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    This is a great question, because it too us close to a year to get the right combination down to where you will get the benefits of both beta alanine and citruline malate, and at the same time getting the effects of the gabba, phenibut, and macuna to put you to into a deep REM type sleep.

Trust me it took countless reformulations and tests to get the formula where it is today, and as a result Bullet Proof was able to have the most advanced recovery agents possible. I believe customers will be blown away by the recovery benefits of this product, as our athletes and team has had incredible results from it so far.
    thanks for clarifying that up ...def. sounds like a great product. do you guys know the price range around how much it will be sold on NP ?i signed up for a newsletter on MP forums, hopefully ill get some samples too :bruce3:

i would stack this with assault :bb3:
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

well i was speaking of myself .. bc when ever i dose of BA..i get a crazy energy .. then again like you pointed out each person reacts differently .. also im sure the GABA & phen. will take effect over the ba complex prolly.
    Do you take your Beta Alanine alone or with other ingredients?
    thanks for clarifying that up ...def. sounds like a great product. do you guys know the price range around how much it will be sold on NP ?
    That is up to Nutraplanet, but since they are the best around it shouldn't be to bad. It should be less than $50, but I don't want to say to much more until the time gets closer.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  9. Elite Member

incarnate or sci-fit's beta-alanine 2000 is the example of how beta-alanine is to beta-alanine is to be taken.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

are you talking energy as in stim energy or endurance?
  11. New Member

Why is it showing up as no longer available on the muscle pharm website?
  12. Muscle Pharm Rep

Quote Originally Posted by nosaj03 View Post
    Why is it showing up as no longer available on the muscle pharm website?

Sorry we are in the process of changing over to our new website. It will be up by ends day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PZN bullet proof?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 07:54 PM