• Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^bump^^

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Waiting on the GEAR product with transdermal Stenabolic and Testolone. When is that coming out?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Waiting on the GEAR product with transdermal Stenabolic and Testolone. When is that coming out?
ETA is 12/1/207 but I am not sure if it will be here sooner or on time.

Fingers crossed :)

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Which product would be more effective during a recomp(more toward leaning bulk)? AndroShred or Gear?.. at their price points I'd have to pick one or the other.. working on building my supp stash I'd prolly follow true shred with one of the topicals :(

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which product would be more effective during a recomp(more toward leaning bulk)? AndroShred or Gear?.. at their price points I'd have to pick one or the other.. working on building my supp stash I'd prolly follow true shred with one of the topicals :(
The androshred is going to be better for recomp. It will give you lean dry gains and works very well to shred bodyfat minus muscle loss and minus the sides of thermos, like jitters, insomnia, etc.. Def increase protein intake and calories if possible. Clean though,.

GEAR also has fat loss effects and acts like a mild dose of test, though the magic of Gear is the endurance benefits. It's like EPO in all honesty. You can do far more reps without getting exhausted. This will result in new size and strength as well, but again, the GEAR is really more of a PED, though u can use it in a recomp, you could mix and match it with the Shred if you can afford it.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As this is non hormonal can this be ran in PCT and a few months beyond like a bridge?