Any Update on Gear?

1. Any Update on Gear?

ETA on site says 11-15. Maybe sooner, later? Looking for something non-suppressive and effective

2. It is estimated to come out this month or early November, that date was given just to give a safe window so people don't get upset if for some reason it lands late.

No worries will update you guys asap!!!
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    It is estimated to come out this month or early November, that date was given just to give a safe window so people don't get upset if for some reason it lands late.

No worries will update you guys asap!!!
    thanks for the update. will loggers be chosen? : )

also, how would this compare to androhard? is it suppressive?

4. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    thanks for the update. will loggers be chosen? : )

also, how would this compare to androhard? is it suppressive?
    Well this is very different then androhard...

Compare epiandro and randro to Sarms for instance

There is some argument that in low dosages, such a SARM combo would not be suppressive and in higher dosages, it is suppressive.

When Osta first came out, everyone thought (wrongfully) it was not suppressive. To the fact that even BSL put it in their PCT product. We all know that it is suppressive now at modest dosages even.

With that being said and done, I would err on the side of caution.

With loggers, if MG is going to do them I will post in this forum for sure. Ty sir
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Well this is very different then androhard...

Compare epiandro and randro to Sarms for instance

There is some argument that in low dosages, such a SARM combo would not be suppressive and in higher dosages, it is suppressive.

When Osta first came out, everyone thought (wrongfully) it was not suppressive. To the fact that even BSL put it in their PCT product. We all know that it is suppressive now at modest dosages even.

With that being said and done, I would err on the side of caution.

With loggers, if MG is going to do them I will post in this forum for sure. Ty sir
    what can this be compared to? i have no experience with SARMS. avid DS/AAS for years.
    •   

6. and as a followup, will Gear require PCT?

7. Guys please research the ingredients and then realize that transdermal version is going to work more effectively.

In high dosages, most Sarms are suppressive. Though some people argue "some" sarms are "not" suppressive, we heard this with "osta" when it first came out as well.

I prefer to err on the side of caution and I have not seen labs in high dose long term RAD140 or SR9009 use, so please take that for what it is.

When any of the clients I work with use sarms, they always use Clomid afterward, which is now a prescribed form or HRT and is not suppressive, just as a safety measure. I think this is a solid idea. Your best bet would be to have labs taken in the middle or towards the end and see where you are at. Of course you will need a baseline before using to help determine this.

Does this help?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any Update on Bulk Supercissus RX?
    By AminoAddict in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 06:02 PM
  2. Any updates on Synthesize?
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 04:55 PM