AndroHARD + AndroSHRED Basic Info and Dosaging info!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys here is some info for clarification!!

ANDROSHRED-

3 pumps of androshred is equal to 1mL. 1mL is equal to 100mgs of the 7 keto + additional ingredients are extra-

Androshred the most common dosages I have used in the past, are 3-400mgs per day. Remember though that is in oral. Oral is only getting what, 5% absorption. This might get up to 30%. Imagine that difference.

So I am suggesting 300-400mgs per day on the Androshred and that is the higher end.

I am using the androshred right now and I am doing 6 pumps in that am (2mL or 200mgs) and then the same thing mid afternoon.

You can absolutely dose it lower. But I want optimal results so I am going high.

**ALSO** there is nothing to say u can't dose the AndroShred higher, at 400+. I just have not seen that ever before so I can't give honest feedback.

So lets say on the androshred, you are doing 400mgs, or 4mL per day. That bottle is going to last you (236 divided by 4) almost 2 months.

You will see improvement in metabolism, fat burning, improvements in energy and mood.

ANDROHARD

3 pumps of both androhard a is equal to 1mL. 1mL is equal to is equal to 100mgs of epiandro and randro combined.

On the androhard, you want to dose it 300-600mgs per day. In 2 even dosages. First thing in the am, and either mid afternoon or before bed. Your preference.

The Androhard..honestly from about 50% of the clients I talk to, anything above 400mgs per day of androhard and they get pissed off.

On the Androhard expect to see lean muscle gains, superb vascularity, muscle hardening and revealing of muscle. Mood increases and libido increases. Strengh improvements and aggression increases.

These bottles are 8 ounce bottles. 8 ounces = 236mL. This means you have 236 total servings.

Really this product is beyond fairly priced when you consider that.

Where do I apply this?

We know from studies that the most optimal place to applly transdermal anabolics like Testosterone gels is as follows:

#1- Testicles are the highest rate of absorption (most people don't wanna later these up...so moving on...

#2- Shoulders, upper chest and arms (upper biceps) is the next most common

#3- Lower Abdominals

Directions:

When you apply, rub in very well. Try and use only 2 fingers, because if you use your entire hand you are going to get alot of these gels on your hands and waste it.

I personally apply 6 pumps to one area..Rub it in somewhat well and then I allow it to air dry for 5 minutes.

Can I mix these?

Yes you can mix them and apply them together in the same areas.

Is AndroShred 7-keto Suppressive?

NO

Is AndroHard (DHT) Suppressive?

YES

MusclgelzWESLEY15.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good overview for people. Just got in androhard at strong a few weeks back. Gonna throw some in my next rep order and give it a whirl.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is great info ladies and gents.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
About to pull the trigger on androshred.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Yes I had just found your thread. I am extremely interested. Im just tight on cash so might wait til next paycheck.

insane

Awards
Says to split into 2 doses per day.
Seems like 3 would be better if using 9 pumps/day total? I’m guessing you want to avoid late day/evening dose due to it negatively affecting sleep (since it’s stimulates CNS).
Thoughts?

Just ordered Androhard today. Looking forward to trying TD.
Have done couple cycles of orals w/ amazing results. Assuming transdermal will be better

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any updates on this combo, logs etc.
I have a log going in the Personal Logs section regarding GEAR.

There are some new products coming out end of month so I might hook someone up with a chance to log that has been following along!

Says to split into 2 doses per day.
Seems like 3 would be better if using 9 pumps/day total? I’m guessing you want to avoid late day/evening dose due to it negatively affecting sleep (since it’s stimulates CNS).
Thoughts?

Just ordered Androhard today. Looking forward to trying TD.
Have done couple cycles of orals w/ amazing results. Assuming transdermal will be better
Do AndroShred and AndroHard use the same carrier?

It may affect sleep. It can in some and does not in others. But you don't want to dose it all at once, only because of the half life. You will always do better if you split the dose and time it right.

So even if you had to do say 8am application and 4pm application times, that is fine.

Gear for instance I am dosing 3x per day and it works very well. Or i do 6-9 pumps 1-1.5 hours PWO if I want to use that compound for my workout.

AndroHARD is the same way. If you dose too high at once, I promise you guys 90% of guys get pissed off on high dose DHT LOL

BTW, we have a new application chart. And yes Carrier is the same in all of these. They are manufactured by CVS Pharmacy generic manufacturer. So this is pharm grade quality!

musclegelzApply.jpg

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There are some new products coming out end of month so I might hook someone up with a chance to log that has been following along!

It may affect sleep. It can in some and does not in others. But you don't want to dose it all at once, only because of the half life. You will always do better if you split the dose and time it right.

So even if you had to do say 8am application and 4pm application times, that is fine.

Gear for instance I am dosing 3x per day and it works very well. Or i do 6-9 pumps 1-1.5 hours PWO if I want to use that compound for my workout.

AndroHARD is the same way. If you dose too high at once, I promise you guys 90% of guys get pissed off on high dose DHT LOL

BTW, we have a new application chart. And yes Carrier is the same in all of these. They are manufactured by CVS Pharmacy generic manufacturer. So this is pharm grade quality!

View attachment 162877
What new products? :D

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yes Carrier is the same in all of these. They are manufactured by CVS Pharmacy generic manufacturer. So this is pharm grade quality!
Awesome, cheers for the reply. AndroShred's carrier was/is the best absorbing/fastest drying topical I've ever used.
Also, as it's a topical, I gather the toxicity/health side effects of the PH's in AndroHard is/are alot less than they are in an oral form?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome, cheers for the reply. AndroShred's carrier was/is the best absorbing/fastest drying topical I've ever used.
Also, as it's a topical, I gather the toxicity/health side effects of the PH's in AndroHard is/are alot less than they are in an oral form?
Well it is truly only epiandro and androsterone aka dhea derivatives that convert to DHT once in the bloodstream.

There are virtually no adverse health affects at all even in terms of oral absorption. Transdermal is going to have a higher rate of absorption. bioavailability and bypass the liver if this answers your question?

The carrier is as smooth as it gets, and even with a more expensive carrier, the prices for these products are very very fair.

This is my favorite product line to come out probably all decade, just besides Primordials versions of their products.

I just started Andro Hard and I’m excited for the other products
Excellent. Thank you.

Please use my code "WES15" at IronMagLabs or MuscleGELZ website for 15% off your orders!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
musclegELZFULLline.jpg

Polly1

Awards
Is there anywhere in the EU where i can buy your products?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are virtually no adverse health affects at all even in terms of oral absorption. Transdermal is going to have a higher rate of absorption. bioavailability and bypass the liver if this answers your question?
I know you wouldn't recommend this, but, due to the very low side effects could somebody run AndroHard for longer than the usual 8-12 weeks?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the UK, and yes there are retailers that do stock the MuscleGelz products. However, due to the sport supplement tax we have in the EU it's actually cheaper to order from the US stores, even with the shipping charges. I order mine from strong.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys can always PM me for these products direct from MG at rock bottom pricing. INT we can do too, but yeah you have to pay shipping costs sir!

Polly1

Awards
You guys can always PM me for these products direct from MG at rock bottom pricing. INT we can do too, but yeah you have to pay shipping costs sir!
I would pay for shipping without hesitation,its the customs that is the problem.They stop everything outside EU.I ordered liminent from Malaysia and it got siezed and destructed.

insane

Awards

View attachment 162877
Yes, ive definitely noticed the short fuse from the dht.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know you wouldn't recommend this, but, due to the very low side effects could somebody run AndroHard for longer than the usual 8-12 weeks?
I never go by manufacturers suggestions. I have used these longer then recommended.

"IF" your labs are in range,l then I see no reason why you can not if you morally agree to it.

I have never seen ONE person whose labs are not in range on these items. Remember these are legit legal prohormones that "convert" in the bloodstream. They are very safe to use. The biggest downfall is these compounds are expensive to get effects out of. However in TD form, they are much more reasonable.

Price is the ONLY downside with the Andros. Nothing more. 4andro, epiandro, randro, norandro, 1andro have never had any sides relative to them. The issue has always been that to get true results you must dose high and that costs a fortune. The MG version helps alleviate that.

Lets call it what it is. Legit anavar at 50mgs is going to act very similar to 400mgs of AndroHard. Anavar is illegal. Androhard is not. Var does not make you angry. AndroHard can. Those are the main differences.

We are sitting on a gold mine and no one is paying attention.

insane

Awards
I never go by manufacturers suggestions. I have used these longer then recommended.

"IF" your labs are in range,l then I see no reason why you can not if you morally agree to it.

I have never seen ONE person whose labs are not in range on these items. Remember these are legit legal prohormones that "convert" in the bloodstream. They are very safe to use. The biggest downfall is these compounds are expensive to get effects out of. However in TD form, they are much more reasonable.

Price is the ONLY downside with the Andros. Nothing more. 4andro, epiandro, randro, norandro, 1andro have never had any sides relative to them. The issue has always been that to get true results you must dose high and that costs a fortune. The MG version helps alleviate that.

Lets call it what it is. Legit anavar at 50mgs is going to act very similar to 400mgs of AndroHard. Anavar is illegal. Androhard is not. Var does not make you angry. AndroHard can. Those are the main differences.

Am i being too literal or are you saying androhard gives similar results as anavar? Ive used Var before & wasn’t very impressed (50 mgs). Where epiandro ive gotten awesome results. But obviously everyone responds differently

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards

I’m paying close attention, I’m on day 4 of 10 pumps a day and I love it. Im about to throw in Osta and Mk at weeks 2.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Also, how long at what dose can I get out of this bottle? I’m buying 1 more now to be on the safe side cause I wanna go heavy with it, I’m reacting quite well, but just curious.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m paying close attention, I’m on day 4 of 10 pumps a day and I love it. Im about to throw in Osta and Mk at weeks 2.
Only four days in and loving it already?! Surely it doesn't kick on that fast? Andro's usually take about 2-3 weeks to start showing their worth.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Am i being too literal or are you saying androhard gives similar results as anavar? Ive used Var before & wasn’t very impressed (50 mgs). Where epiandro ive gotten awesome results. But obviously everyone responds differently
Yes I think this works better then Var as well at 400-600 mgs ED. But I love var too. I just meant generally speaking since this converts to DHT and we know var and winny also are dht derivatives.

Yes sir. Sorry I didn't mean you guys or the forum. Just the opposite here, the forum loves MG. But in general. You would be shocked how many respected friends and competitors on my forums I hear trash epiandro or Andsterone, only to find out they have never used it and never even heard of it LOL. I hate when people judge something they have never even used.

Also, how long at what dose can I get out of this bottle? I’m buying 1 more now to be on the safe side cause I wanna go heavy with it, I’m reacting quite well, but just curious.
Well a bottle is 8oz, so my calculations say that is 236mL. We know 3 pumps of lotion = 1mL. HeavyIron and I again personally tested this out and made that equation, that is not per the manufacturer, they don't say on the bottle.

So you can do the math for how ur running it! Meatballs if you are interested for your ultimate respect in this thread I have a spare unit factory sealed I can get you at cost if you need it. PM me. ZERO pressure, but it will be gone by 2morrow fyi.

Only four days in and loving it already?! Surely it doesn't kick on that fast? Andro's usually take about 2-3 weeks to start showing their worth.

I respond to this day 1. Granted I dose it pretty high LOL.

Try this, just to see if I am right. Take super hot shower, exfoliate. Jump out, pat dry. Immediately apply 9-12 pumps of lotion to the shoulders, biceps, and stomach. Rub it in super well, allow to dry 5 minutes for it to sit before getting dressed.

Pay attention 30 mins to 60mins later for it to hit you. You should notice spike in BP, redness or flush in the face, possibly anger, possibly erections.

Not to sound creepy about the erection part, but hey, I am just being honest.

Then report back your findings and see if you notice is instantly!!! I would guess to say 90% of people will "feel" it on day 1 this way.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Bro, I’ve a taken plethora of supplements in my life, I can say without hesitation that this has kicked in great at 10 pumps a day. I had an amazing pump the past couple days that I haven’t experienced in a long time. Also as Wesley said, I can feel the flushing when I use it after a hot shower, without question I like this product.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well a bottle is 8oz, so my calculations say that is 236mL. We know 3 pumps of lotion = 1mL.

I respond to this day 1. Granted I dose it pretty high LOL.

Pay attention 30 mins to 60mins later for it to hit you. You should notice spike in BP, redness or flush in the face, possibly anger
At 10 pumps per day how long should the bottle last?

Do the redness/flushing "sides" last or do they fade the longer you take it?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is only a side, redness and flushing if you get hit with the high blood pressure from the high dosing.

Generally you don't want to dose it that way that I referenced above.

That is just to show people, that you "can" feel its effects on day 1 if you dose it that specific way!!

insane

Awards
Im about a week into Androhard. Previously was using oral epiandro. If i had to approximate, 100 mgs transdermal is equal to 300 oral. I can really feel the TD~ primarily short temper & aggression. As expected. Take lower dose in morning before work so that i play well with others lol.
Im also on TRT (15 years) so im obviously getting dht from the test cyp. So im guessing that’s why im sensitive to dose of Androhard

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally you don't want to dose it that way that I referenced

That is just to show people, that you "can" feel its effects on day 1 if you dose it that specific way!!
So would you say that 6-8 pumps is a more reasonable and sustainable dose for the best possible gains with lesser "sides"?

Im about a week into Androhard. Previously was using oral epiandro. If i had to approximate, 100 mgs transdermal is equal to 300 oral.
How are you dosing?

insane

Awards
Any thoughts on dose & timing pre-sex for stronger erections?

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Any thoughts on dose & timing pre-sex for stronger erections?
I’ve been on for a little over a week and now I really feel the sex drive and alpha feeling. For sex drive before sex idk cause this stuff has me always wanting it lately, but prob like an hour or 2 after I get the randoms, you know what I mean.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as this is an Epi-Andro product, could you run this solo as the Epi would act as a DHT base?

insane

Awards
Yes. Depending on your goals. If you’re going for size, you will need to add an additional/or different prohormone. But for hardening & leaning out, epi-andro is awesome in my experience. I almost feel like im leaning out too much (if that’s possible). My waist in my pants are falling off me. Down about 2 inches. But feel small because ive lost so much body fat everywhere. Scale weight is down. Strength has increased. My arms, chest, etc measure smaller, but in actuality, i look bigger re taper and more vascularity, definition, hardness. What are your goals?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Depending on your goals. If you’re going for size, you will need to add an additional/or different prohormone. But for hardening & leaning out, epi-andro is awesome in my experience. I almost feel like im leaning out too much (if that’s possible). My waist in my pants are falling off me. Down about 2 inches. But feel small because ive lost so much body fat everywhere. Scale weight is down. Strength has increased. My arms, chest, etc measure smaller, but in actuality, i look bigger re taper and more vascularity, definition, hardness. What are your goals?
Is that all from AndroHard or are you talking form past Epi-Andro experience?

insane

Awards
Is that all from AndroHard or are you talking form past Epi-Andro experience?
Both. Androhard currently and Epilean Shred in past (orals).
Androhard is much more efficient due to transdermal delivery. So you don’t need to use as high of dose as orals (as a lot is destroyed by liver & GI system)

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Love these products. Just started another bottle of Androshred. :)

insane

Awards
Love these products. Just started another bottle of Androshred. :)
I agree. Epi-andro is the best prohormone ive ever used. Best results w/ basically no major side effects. Surprised it hasn’t been banned yet.

insane

Awards
Im actually gonna take a break from Androhard since weight is coming off too much & too fast. Even though im down a lot of body fat, more cut, vascular, harder. Scale weight down 8 lbs. Strength is actually up a little. So I should be happy w/ all these results. But i feel small. It’s kinda silly but I know a lot of you can relate. I just increased my Sust dose & am running Superdrol (have some left from cycle few months ago) to try to put on about 10-ish pounds. Plus liver support for the nasty SD.
I really see the epiandro’s effect on keeping estrogen down. Once i start to get some water retention from the Sust, will start back on Androhard, probably w/ smaller dose than before (was doing 10 pumps/day split into am & pm).
So any of you guys that want to lean out, I highly recommend Androhard. Epilean Shred (orals) is effective too but like the TD better since a lower dose is needed vs orals

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
insane the AI properties are relatively strong, no doubt about it.

Question - Are the AI attributes due to epiandro, androsterone, or perhaps both?

insane

Awards
insane the AI properties are relatively strong, no doubt about it.

Question - Are the AI attributes due to epiandro, androsterone, or perhaps both?
Both.
The dht is what keeps E at bay.DHT isn't converted into estrogen. Even better, DHT actually blocks the aromatase ezyme which converts testosterone into estrogens. Thus, in addition to being stronger than testosterone, DHT is a potent aromatase inhibitor.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Would it be reckless to run this for 3-4 months straight, instead of just 8-12? Presuming the person had a full SERM based PCT on hand.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be reckless to run this for 3-4 months straight, instead of just 8-12? Presuming the person had a full SERM based PCT on hand.
I touched on longer term use earlier on in this thread...
Bossman replied with

I have never seen ONE person whose labs are not in range on these items. Remember these are legit legal prohormones that "convert" in the bloodstream. They are very safe to use.

Lets call it what it is. Legit anavar at 50mgs is going to act very similar to 400mgs of AndroHard. Anavar is illegal. Androhard is not.
People run real AAS cycles for 20 weeks plus, and they recover just fine. Others never come off, they just "Cruise" on a standard Testosterone dose and "Blast" by increasing the dosage and/or adding other compounds when they want to increase mass gains even further.
As WesleyInman said, as long as your overall health is good and your labs/bloods are healthy and in range you're good to go/stay on.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ANDROHARD

3 pumps of both androhard a is equal to 1mL. 1mL is equal to is equal to 100mgs of epiandro and randro combined.

On the androhard, you want to dose it 300-600mgs per day. In 2 even dosages. First thing in the am, and either mid afternoon or before bed. Your preference.

The Androhard..honestly from about 50% of the clients I talk to, anything above 400mgs per day of androhard and they get pissed off.

On the Androhard expect to see lean muscle gains, superb vascularity, muscle hardening and revealing of muscle. Mood increases and libido increases. Strengh improvements and aggression increases.

These bottles are 8 ounce bottles. 8 ounces = 236mL. This means you have 236 total servings.

Really this product is beyond fairly priced when you consider that.

Where do I apply this?

We know from studies that the most optimal place to applly transdermal anabolics like Testosterone gels is as follows:

#1- Testicles are the highest rate of absorption (most people don't wanna later these up...so moving on...

#2- Shoulders, upper chest and arms (upper biceps) is the next most common

#3- Lower Abdominals

Directions:

When you apply, rub in very well. Try and use only 2 fingers, because if you use your entire hand you are going to get alot of these gels on your hands and waste it.

I personally apply 6 pumps to one area..Rub it in somewhat well and then I allow it to air dry for 5 minutes.

Can I mix these?

Yes you can mix them and apply them together in the same areas.

Is AndroShred 7-keto Suppressive?

NO

Is AndroHard (DHT) Suppressive?

YES

View attachment 152829
Good info! I’ve got a thread in anabolics section asking who’s got the best androsterone product out as I’m looking to give it another shot before giving up and going with masteron E.
So far only 1 person responded and it’s a non rep talking about muscle gelz.
Reps back in the day would of been all over that thread pimping. But I digress. Good info!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good info! I’ve got a thread in anabolics section asking who’s got the best androsterone product out as I’m looking to give it another shot before giving up and going with masteron E.
So far only 1 person responded and it’s a non rep talking about muscle gelz.
Reps back in the day would of been all over that thread pimping. But I digress. Good info!
I think I am the only rep here tbh and I am stretched pretty thin.

The products are doing very very well and sell themselves at this point. Rightfully so, they are all awesome.

Ty for your respectful reponses too, appreciated.

BTW,the humanogen aka topical MK677 is coming out supposedly at the end of this week. I am doing a pre-sale (20% off) on my store, but these should be up for grabs on IML and MG site shortly as well.
humanogenAD.jpg

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently running Androhard.... Starting 4th week, 6 pumps in am - 6 pumps before bed. I'm 6'3" 235, and I can see myself leaning out, but nothing to drastic. Mood seems on point, but outside of that it's been meh. I have primeval labs epiando max on hand and I'm thinking about adding 400-500mg in the afternoon before workout for the next 4 weeks. Looking to gain some muscle while trimming down. Would it be Overkill?