BIG SALE ON Muscle Gauge Nutrition Products Via Nutraplanet.com !!! Starts Tomm!! - AnabolicMinds.com

BIG SALE ON Muscle Gauge Nutrition Products Via Nutraplanet.com !!! Starts Tomm!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Exclamation BIG SALE ON Muscle Gauge Nutrition Products Via Nutraplanet.com !!! Starts Tomm!!


    BIG SALE ON Muscle Gauge Nutrition Products Via Nutraplanet.com!! Starts Tomm.
    Check out our friends at Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements
    for a BIG SALE! Delicious protein flavors like Ice Cream Sandwich, Cake Batter, Cinnamon Bun, Rocky Road, and many more! I'm getting hungry just talking about it! Check them out for exclusive deals and promos on MGN productsName:  huge-impact_8.png
Views: 492
Size:  85.7 KBName:  MGN logo.png
Views: 408
Size:  42.1 KBName:  whey protein concentrate.png
Views: 727
Size:  77.2 KB! Sale starts tomm!

  2. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    Nice, gonna look into this... The Isolate gonna be on sale??
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    It's only showing 2 products?
  5. Senior Member
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    76674

    Reputation Reputation

    I only see one protein product!
  6. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Nice, gonna look into this... The Isolate gonna be on sale??
    Hey Bud,
    You know it brotha! :-) Should have a bunch of different flavors on there for you too. Check it out tomm! ;-)
  7. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    It's only showing 2 products?
    check it now ;-)
  8. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I only see one protein product!
    Check it now bro ;-)
  9. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Awesome! Thanks!
  10. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253647

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Check it now bro ;-)
    I don't see either of the products you listed in the post on Nutra. Although the ISO is pretty good deal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  11. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hey Are you guys adding our protein concentrate and "Huge Impact" to the sale for tomm???
  12. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am checking on that for you right now and yes our protein is def. a great deal ;-) Thanks Nutraplanet!
  13. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253647

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I am checking on that for you right now and yes our protein is def. a great deal ;-) Thanks Nutraplanet!
    Please let me know if they will be up. I've been watching for a good sale, I'm just hoping I like your flavoring. (Never tried anything from you guys before)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  14. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,490
    Rep Power
    522623

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I like MGN's protein a lot, looking foward to sale.
  15. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I like MGN's protein a lot, looking foward to sale.
    Thanks for the support! Check it out tomm! What's your favorite flavor Andrew?
  16. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Please let me know if they will be up. I've been watching for a good sale, I'm just hoping I like your flavoring. (Never tried anything from you guys before)
    You will love the flavoring. With unique flavors like Ice Cream Sandwich, Rocky Road, Cake Batter and others trust me. You will definetely be pleased with your choices ;-) I use them weekly.
  17. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253647

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    You will love the flavoring. With unique flavors like Ice Cream Sandwich, Rocky Road, Cake Batter and others trust me. You will definetely be pleased with your choices ;-) I use them weekly.
    I'm definitely interested in cake batter.

    What would you describe the Ice Cream Sandwich flavor as? Like chocolate and vanilla or just vanilla?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  18. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'm definitely interested in cake batter.

    What would you describe the Ice Cream Sandwich flavor as? Like chocolate and vanilla or just vanilla?
    Ice Cream Sandwich tastes exactly how it sounds. A unique blend of chocolate and vanilla cream.
    Cake Batter is actually what I personally use. It takes AAAMAZING in my protein pancakes that I cook. I listed the recipe below also ;-)

    1/3 cup oats
    4 egg whites
    banana
    cup berries
    scoop vanilla protein(or Cake Batter or Ice Cream Sandwich even)
    Dash of Cinnamon

    Try it and let me know bud!
  19. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253647

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Ice Cream Sandwich tastes exactly how it sounds. A unique blend of chocolate and vanilla cream.
    Cake Batter is actually what I personally use. It takes AAAMAZING in my protein pancakes that I cook. I listed the recipe below also ;-)

    1/3 cup oats
    4 egg whites
    banana
    cup berries
    scoop vanilla protein(or Cake Batter or Ice Cream Sandwich even)
    Dash of Cinnamon

    Try it and let me know bud!
    I only asked about the Ice Cream Sandwiches because I know there are choc/vanilla, vanilla/vanilla, and strawberry/vanilla. But choc/vanilla sounded like the most reasonable choice. Although in 5 years, I haven't found a vanilla protein I've liked.

    Is the cake batter flavor available in the concentrate? Because it's not listed as a flavor for the ISO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  20. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I only asked about the Ice Cream Sandwiches because I know there are choc/vanilla, vanilla/vanilla, and strawberry/vanilla. But choc/vanilla sounded like the most reasonable choice. Although in 5 years, I haven't found a vanilla protein I've liked.

    Is the cake batter flavor available in the concentrate? Because it's not listed as a flavor for the ISO.
    Yes, the Cake Batter Flavor is available for our Whey Protein Concentrate Supplement. It is listed on our website http://www.mgnstore.com/protein/whey...ncentrate.html
  21. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,395
    Rep Power
    956437

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ice Cream sandwich reminded me of cookies n cream. Very tasty indeed
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253647

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Yes, the Cake Batter Flavor is available for our Whey Protein Concentrate Supplement. It is listed on our website http://www.mgnstore.com/protein/whey...ncentrate.html
    So, I'm assuming that the concentrate is not included in this sale (since I don't see it listed)?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  23. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    So, I'm assuming that the concentrate is not included in this sale (since I don't see it listed)?
    Not for this particular sale no. The products for this sale are listed on this product page linkhttp://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...uge-nutrition/

    I would definetely take advantage of this. Not to mention Nutraplanet's flat shipping rate allows you to buy as much as you want and only pay the actual "sale" price plus $5.95. Def. also hard to find ;-) We are happy to bring our tasty products to their site. Great team! ;-)
  24. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,395
    Rep Power
    956437

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hell of a deal....awesome combination of great products and speedy shipping
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  25. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hell of a deal....awesome combination of great products and speedy shipping
    You really can NOT go wrong with this!
  26. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    Their pure isolate is top notch. Tastes so damn good. The American Iso I wasn't so happy with.
  27. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Their pure isolate is top notch. Tastes so damn good. The American Iso I wasn't so happy with.
    Which flavor did you try in the American? You are probably just partial because you know the pure isolate is so delicious... #winning :-)
  28. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Which flavor did you try in the American? You are probably just partial because you know the pure isolate is so delicious... #winning :-)
    Yes, I tried the Chocolate American ISO... Just wasn't the same as Pure Iso, by far.. But that's expected... Look at the price differences! MGN your Pure Iso is great, and usually has a great price tag if you look around on the net. Hopefully Nutra picks up the Iso.
  29. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yes, I tried the Chocolate American ISO... Just wasn't the same as Pure Iso, by far.. But that's expected... Look at the price differences! MGN your Pure Iso is great, and usually has a great price tag if you look around on the net. Hopefully Nutra picks up the Iso.
    ;-) Working on a lot of different things my friend. Stay tuned!
  30. Senior Member
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    76674

    Reputation Reputation

    Ok, so I picked up a couple sample packs from MGN store and recieved them today. I have one of each flavor of the Whey Isolate, and Van. Huge Impact. The customer service so far is awesome, and the shipping ultra quick!! Look for my reviews on each flavor over the next few days. I especially like the Amino Acid profile that they included in their protein. And in the Isolate a whopping 25g of protein. 24g in Huge impact plus Creatine Mono, and 3 more protein types (Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, and Milk Protein) for slower digestion (I will be taking this one before bed). Also most of my shakes are mixed with Almond milk except my pre bedtime one, mixed with 2% milk. I cant wait to rip into these delicious little packs of power!!!!
  31. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,395
    Rep Power
    956437

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    ;-) Working on a lot of different things my friend. Stay tuned!
    I personally would love to see the pure isolate at the plant n
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  32. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I personally would love to see the pure isolate at the plant n
    ;-)
  33. New Member
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    58482

    Reputation Reputation

    I just got the American Blend Cinnabon flavor. Out of this world. Best tasting protein I've ever had. But I'm confused to all the different versions you carry..are some discontinued? There's American ISO, American Blend, Concentrate, Isolate, etc etc...can you clear this up for me??
  34. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Boom!


    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I just got the American Blend Cinnabon flavor. Out of this world. Best tasting protein I've ever had. But I'm confused to all the different versions you carry..are some discontinued? There's American ISO, American Blend, Concentrate, Isolate, etc etc...can you clear this up for me??
    Yes Sir Cinnamon Bun is one of my favs!!! Are you speaking in reference to just the Nutraplanet website for our product Tommy?
  35. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would really like to see your pure isolate at Nutra. With that said I splurged and picked up 3 tubs of American ISO yesterday. I just couldn't beat the price. I hope its good stuff! 87 bucks for 15 lbs of protein is incredible
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  36. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I would really like to see your pure isolate at Nutra. With that said I splurged and picked up 3 tubs of American ISO yesterday. I just couldn't beat the price. I hope its good stuff! 87 bucks for 15 lbs of protein is incredible
    Your the man Rick. #Winning! What flavors did you get buddy?
  37. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Your the man Rick. #Winning! What flavors did you get buddy?
    I got one each of cake batter, ice cream sandwich, and vanilla
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  38. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    All Good


    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I got one each of cake batter, ice cream sandwich, and vanilla
    Yea I'm a fan of all three of those flavors. The Cake Batter and Vanilla taste great for protein pancakes!
  39. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Yea I'm a fan of all three of those flavors. The Cake Batter and Vanilla taste great for protein pancakes!
    Oh for sure man! I mix 3 eggs with 1 scoop of Cake Batter.

    Curious how that Ice cream sand is... Been thinking of hitting up some of this from Nutra but I do prefer the Pure Isolate more.... Any word on when that will be coming to nutra?
  40. New Member
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    58482

    Reputation Reputation

    Are you getting more proteins in at Nutra? or new flavors to the American ISO? I must have Cinnabon/Cinnamon flavor!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HUGE Muscle Gauge Nutrition Sale!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 05:12 PM
  2. Have you tried Muscle Gauge Nutrition ?
    By lubowen83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:10 PM
  3. BIG Sale on ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION products at NutraPlanet!!
    By Athletic Edge N in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 01:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in