BRING BACK FOOTBALL!!!! NFL TALK

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Exclamation BRING BACK FOOTBALL!!!! NFL TALK

I've looked A LOT of threads on here and can't believe their aren't many about the *******...I know I hate it as much as everyone else does, but we can at least talk about what is going to happen once we DO get our Sundays back!!! Who's your team? How are your rookies developing? Who's the biggest sleeper team? And most importantly, who's got the BEST chance to win this year!! Green Bay Will NOT repeat....We all know that. ;-)

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I just keep watching The Replacements on TBS. Feels like Fall is already here.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I just keep watching The Replacements on TBS. Feels like Fall is already here.
    Haha!! That's a great movie man. That kicker is the funniest character on there. Smoking those cigarettes before booting it through the uprights...Gotta love that flick
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I've looked A LOT of threads on here and can't believe their aren't many about the *******...I know I hate it as much as everyone else does, but we can at least talk about what is going to happen once we DO get our Sundays back!!! Who's your team? How are your rookies developing? Who's the biggest sleeper team? And most importantly, who's got the BEST chance to win this year!! Green Bay Will NOT repeat....We all know that. ;-)
    The Biggest rookie developing obviously is Cam Newton. He has the most to gain and nothing to lose, at all. Cheater, liar, whatever he's in the big leagues now just like Reggie Bush was and he will have to be A LOT smarter in this league. I saw him with Gruden in his QB show and Cam is def. not the smartest rookie qb. He will need to step up and learn how to read those defenses FAST or he will be running for his life, and p.s. in the NFL those d-linemen will run you down Cam! Try them....LOL
    The Biggest sleeper team has to be the Oakland Raiders. Finished top 10 in Pts, rushing(2nd actually) and Yds from scrimmage. They have so many weapons on that team and Jacoby Ford is a star in the making. They picked up 2 OL, 2 WR, a TE, and a RB in the draft...What do you think their focus is this year? Offense! They should be a fun team to watch.
    New England Patriots....Def. will have the best chance to win it all(debate is coming....LOL) It's just hard not to count out Tom Brady aaagain. We shall see though. ;-)
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Big Jets fan, but the whole lock out has soured me. Millionaires v. Billionaires....no longer interested sadly. I am sure as soon as the Jets hit the field, I will be watching like a hawk
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Big Jets fan, but the whole lock out has soured me. Millionaires v. Billionaires....no longer interested sadly. I am sure as soon as the Jets hit the field, I will be watching like a hawk
    J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! Well they have a lot to play for this year. I really hope it all comes through. Funny you said that "mils vs. bils" because I was just talking to someone about that the other day...It's def. a selfish argument.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bring Back My Boys Pct
    By micjakson in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 09:32 AM
  2. Too soon to talk about Fantasy FootBall?
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 10:59 AM
  3. Supp to Bring Back Normality...
    By SlickG3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 06:58 PM