Who's the Hottest Fitness Model???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Who's the Hottest Fitness Model???


    Okay I know right when I wrote this one...It was already going to blow up with Jamie Eason links and Pics! So before that happens, I am going to have to say who is the Hottest Fitness Model OTHER THAN the Queen of Hot, Jamie Eason...Now this Should be Interesting! WHO IS YOUR NUMBER ONE BABE????

    I will name one of my favs...Jenna Burns! She's just got that sweet girl vibe. The one you can take to a good old fashioned NFL game and she would actually watch! Paj Mohager, a friend of MuscleGaugeNutrition(he will also be featured in our video series) just did an interview with her and I tell you what...She's def. a hottie. Check out a link to the video!

    YouTube - ‪PAJMOHAGER's Channel‬‏

    Okay You guys can beat that right??? Well Let Us Know! Who's the Hottest???

  2. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1

    I'll go with my first fitness model crush:

    Monica Brant <wipes drool>

    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Question Specs


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'll go with my first fitness model crush:

    Monica Brant <wipes drool>

    So whats the story? Why is she "The One" I mean other than the OBVIOUS... what makes he stand out from the rest?? There are so many to choose from these days with the "hot factor"
    •   
       

  4. Hug it out.
    Board Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    0

    I'll have to go with Samantha Baker - mostly for the fact that I know her personally and she is an absolute sweetheart.

  5. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Michelle Waterson is a certified hottie!

  6. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Well Done!


    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I'll have to go with Samantha Baker - mostly for the fact that I know her personally and she is an absolute sweetheart.

    Well this picture says everything BUT "Sweetheart" LOL But that's def. not a bad thing! She's a winner for sure ;-)
  7. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Very nice


    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Michelle Waterson is a certified hottie!

    Def. a cutie! How Long has she been in the industry??
  8. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    So whats the story? Why is she "The One" I mean other than the OBVIOUS... what makes he stand out from the rest?? There are so many to choose from these days with the "hot factor"
    stand out from the rest? mostly b/c at 40 she still looks incredible!...and just has a special place in my heart being my first....


    .....fitness chick crush
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  9. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Def. a cutie! How Long has she been in the industry??
    I don't know how long she's been modeling but she's been a professional MMA fighter for over 4 years now. And, she kicks a$$!! I wouldn't mind getting into a grappling match with her
  10. Hug it out.
    Board Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    0

    All good! Nice thread - keep em coming!
  11. Registered User
    CoorsLight126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    3

    man, I just dont care about this sort of **** like I used to. Too much "self promoting" going on, everyone is a model, seems like they all have their own little retarded websites promoting themselves. Its nothing but egomaniac, self absorbed bull****. A good looking girl, great, and a million others...yada yada yada. And that dip**** doing that interview should be a little more professional than holding a mic up to that girls ass, guy needs to be smacked upside the ****ing head and show the girl a little more respect.
  12. Hug it out.
    Board Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    0

    Agreed, respect is important. Keep in mind when you are talking about self promotion that this IS their job, after all. If you were say a mortgage broker, wouldn't you have a website promoting yourself and your services? Fitness models need to promote themselves as they rely on sponsorships, photos shoots, etc. as their source of income. Are some of them egotistical and self absorbed? Absolutely! Please don't group every single fitness model into that stereotype, though. I know quite a few that are quite the opposite of that stereotype.
  13. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up True


    Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    man, I just dont care about this sort of **** like I used to. Too much "self promoting" going on, everyone is a model, seems like they all have their own little retarded websites promoting themselves. Its nothing but egomaniac, self absorbed bull****. A good looking girl, great, and a million others...yada yada yada. And that dip**** doing that interview should be a little more professional than holding a mic up to that girls ass, guy needs to be smacked upside the ****ing head and show the girl a little more respect.
    It's True my man. But that's their job to look hot and get paid...Unforunately Erin Andrews would still make tons of money if she didn't know how to speak so well. It's all about the "audience" they cater to the vast majority and their opinions.
  14. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Same here


    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Agreed, respect is important. Keep in mind when you are talking about self promotion that this IS their job, after all. If you were say a mortgage broker, wouldn't you have a website promoting yourself and your services? Fitness models need to promote themselves as they rely on sponsorships, photos shoots, etc. as their source of income. Are some of them egotistical and self absorbed? Absolutely! Please don't group every single fitness model into that stereotype, though. I know quite a few that are quite the opposite of that stereotype.
    I def. know some of them personally as well and they are def. smarter than they appear. College grads in food/nutrition sciences, authors, etc. They just don't get "paid" as much money to have an intellectual conversation as they do to pose in small shorts and tops ;-)
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,233
    Answers
    0
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  16. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Good List


    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Def a good list! Number 3 Miss Prestin I think takes the cake on this one ;-)
  17. Registered User
    CoorsLight126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    It's True my man. But that's their job to look hot and get paid...Unforunately Erin Andrews would still make tons of money if she didn't know how to speak so well. It's all about the "audience" they cater to the vast majority and their opinions.
    **** man, aint no frikken money in that. Everyone thinks these fitness models have it made, they live broke
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,361
    Answers
    0

    I dont have anyone to offer....just wanted to see the pics :drool:
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  19. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I'll have to go with Samantha Baker - mostly for the fact that I know her personally and she is an absolute sweetheart.

    I seriously just fell in love. ::dies::
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  20. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Fooled Me


    Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    **** man, aint no frikken money in that. Everyone thinks these fitness models have it made, they live broke
    Well living broke never looked so good!
  21. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up LOL!


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I dont have anyone to offer....just wanted to see the pics :drool:
    Thanks for stopping in :-) There has to be ONE that you like....come on man!
  22. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Okay I know right when I wrote this one...It was already going to blow up with Jamie Eason links and Pics! So before that happens, I am going to have to say who is the Hottest Fitness Model OTHER THAN the Queen of Hot, Jamie Eason...Now this Should be Interesting! WHO IS YOUR NUMBER ONE BABE????

    I will name one of my favs...Jenna Burns! She's just got that sweet girl vibe. The one you can take to a good old fashioned NFL game and she would actually watch! Paj Mohager, a friend of MuscleGaugeNutrition(he will also be featured in our video series) just did an interview with her and I tell you what...She's def. a hottie. Check out a link to the video!

    YouTube - ‪PAJMOHAGER's Channel‬‏

    Okay You guys can beat that right??? Well Let Us Know! Who's the Hottest???
    Correction, I have a NEW favorite. But I am completely bias...Shes one of my closest friends too. Her name is Ali Lee....Check this video out! (You Have Been Warned)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBfoLY8q058
  23. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    484
    Answers
    0

    I'm not up on all the female athlete's these days....which sounds kinda gay....

    But this one is pretty hot:



    Here is the thread:

    FINAFLEX signs NEW Professional Athlete...

    ETA: First succesful embed. Thanks BDCC!
  24. Hug it out.
    Board Administrator
    Ari Gold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    0

    Very nice! And a Finaflex girl too.. They have great taste!
  25. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I'm not up on all the female athlete's these days....which sounds kinda gay....

    But this one is pretty hot:



    You Sir, just redeemed yourself for that all with one upload!!! #Winning!! ;-)
    Here is the thread:

    FINAFLEX signs NEW Professional Athlete...

    ETA: First succesful embed. Thanks BDCC!
    You Sir, just redeemed yourself for that all with one upload!!! #Winning!! ;-)
  26. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up wow


    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Very nice! And a Finaflex girl too.. They have great taste!
    They need more brunettes in the fitness world....Just Saying
  27. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Ali Lee
    Okay I have another one but I am bias because she is a personal friend of mine....Check out her video


    ;-) Bomb.com!
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Totally with you on Larissa Reiss
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Miss Prestin


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Totally with you on Larissa Reiss
    Now she is nice! ;-) Def. agree with this one!
  30. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    still ranks high on my list ;-)
  31. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    great pic ;-)
  32. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0

    Melissa dettwiler a while ago , not sure what she looks like now but if its about the same then still like her. shes more of a bbrr though then fitness. but w/e
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  33. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    [QUOTE=Blergs;2952926]Melissa dettwiler a while ago , not sure what she looks like now but if its about the same then still like her. shes more of a bbrr though then
    Gotcha! Good to know man. You still hitting the weights hard bro?
  34. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  35. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    ^^Are you kidding me????She is unreal
  36. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    Rosie gets my vote but don't tell her I said that.
  37. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    tabitha klausen is pretty smokin





    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  38. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Rosie gets my vote but don't tell her I said that.
    Haha there are no secrets on the internet brotha! LOL
  39. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    tabitha klausen is pretty smokin





    She's def. got a unique look. I mean unique meaning minus the tan and the other obvious pair. ;-)
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    If you catch close ups of her face she's got light freckles too. I'm a sucker for redheads & strawberry blondes
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting Cycle for Fitness Model. HELP!!!!
    By asanta69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. fitness model cycle
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 04:50 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 01:17 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
  5. ---> CONTROLLED LABS Fitness Model Search 2007 <----
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in