Aa?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.96%

Aa?

I was thinking of taking animal test and had a few ? Before I buy it to see if it right for me. Now I know a test is universal but has the right to use AA from MN and there is no universal forum on AM so I hope its all right if I post it on
    MN. Ok so with AA there should be no fat right (no fish no natty PB)? How about beef ? Now I eat 1lb of ground beef a day, 8oz at 12PM and 8 oz at 6PM(its 93/7)is this all right? And how about a chest meal once a week ? Is this all right? And I know animal test is only taken once a day is it all right as dosed (all the AA going into you at once) and would any of you know how much AA is in animal test? Thanks

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey man,

Yeah no problem to post on here.. You can still eat fish, and you can still eat PB no problem. Just don't supplement with 15 caps of fish oil a day like some do..

Beef is FINE. Excellent. Add some coconut oil if you need more fat.

Youhave a chest meal once a week? Me too, but there aren't any calories on these... Right? :P

You will not get the DOMS everyone talks about (or at least not as intense) when using A Test alone.

How much A Test you have? I suggest getting 2 Animal tests, and run it for 42 days, and use 2-3 caps of X Factor with the A test, and you will be a really pumped up jacked up sore guy

I am running X Factor at 4 caps a day and just added A Test to it. It really is awesome!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.96%

Thanks man. Now I was just wondering about animal test, I have not got it yet but have heard good things so I wanted to try it but had a few ? To see if I could even use it, I did not want to change my diet to much so thanks. as of now its lookin like the eagel has landed but am considering adding a bottle of xfactore to the 42 day test to make sure I'm gettin the most of the AA. The thing is that is kinda expensive if I just add 1 bottle of x to animal test +m stak well its expensive. This will be my first AA supplament so what do you think should I go all the way, would you go all the way on your first time. Or just stick to one or the other test or factor?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post
    Thanks man. Now I was just wondering about animal test, I have not got it yet but have heard good things so I wanted to try it but had a few ? To see if I could even use it, I did not want to change my diet to much so thanks. as of now its lookin like the eagel has landed but am considering adding a bottle of xfactore to the 42 day test to make sure I'm gettin the most of the AA. The thing is that is kinda expensive if I just add 1 bottle of x to animal test +m stak well its expensive. This will be my first AA supplament so what do you think should I go all the way, would you go all the way on your first time. Or just stick to one or the other test or factor?
    If you do A Test, I suggest you get 2 cans + 1 bottle of XF.

If you do just X Factor, get 2 bottles.

A Test has a lot of goodies that XF has not, so it's upto you