Any plans on new products from MN???

  1. Any plans on new products from MN???


    Just curious, is MN coming out with any new product release or updated version of AA with added ingredients or anything?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DoMiNiKiNG947 View Post
    Just curious, is MN coming out with any new product release or updated version of AA with added ingredients or anything?
    We are coming with something new! But nothing to be revealed at this time!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DoMiNiKiNG947 View Post
    Just curious, is MN coming out with any new product release...?
    The same question occurred to me today!
    •   
       


  4. Hopefully you guys will like it. I haven't had the chance to give it a shot yet!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Hopefully you guys will like it. I haven't had the chance to give it a shot yet!
    Can you let us know if it's cutting or bulking related?

  6. Good for both. This is all I can say!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Good for both. This is all I can say!!
    I been wondering since MN hasn't made any product ever since X-Factor came out which is a great product which will use soon myself.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DoMiNiKiNG947 View Post
    I been wondering since MN hasn't made any product ever since X-Factor came out which is a great product which will use soon myself.
    You shall know soon

  9. Only one question: Any of the new products would be Hormonal?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Only one question: Any of the new products would be Hormonal?
    I can't disclose any info ATM sorry!

  11. Will the price of X-Factor be going down soon? Its just seems like a natural reaction to compete with all of the products that has Molecular licensed AA as an ingredient.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Will the price of X-Factor be going down soon? Its just seems like a natural reaction to compete with all of the products that has Molecular licensed AA as an ingredient.
    Why would we compete with ourselves? Licensees are kinda part of us too..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Why would we compete with ourselves? Licensees are kinda part of us too..
    True, but they(iForce) are offering close to the same amount of AA for the same price with added goodies. I was just wondering if this was a plan.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    True, but they(iForce) are offering close to the same amount of AA for the same price with added goodies. I was just wondering if this was a plan.
    This I can't really tell much... Sorry!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    This I can't really tell much... Sorry!!
    Its cool, I'm still excited about what you guys have planned. BL has always delivered innovation IMHO.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Its cool, I'm still excited about what you guys have planned. BL has always delivered innovation IMHO.
    Thanks!! Appreciate the feedback!

  17. Just seen two new MN products listed on the internet

  18. i know what they are coming out with

    arichindonic acid ethyl ester!

    "Another investigation specifically looked at what effect high tissue concentrations of arachidonic acid would have on the prostaglandin system . Investigators loaded high levels of arachidonic acid in the body by requiring subjects to consume 6 grams daily for 2-3 weeks in the form of its ethyl ester. Researchers noted a significant retention of arachidonic acid in the lipids of all tissues measured."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i know what they are coming out with

    arichindonic acid ethyl ester!

    "Another investigation specifically looked at what effect high tissue concentrations of arachidonic acid would have on the prostaglandin system . Investigators loaded high levels of arachidonic acid in the body by requiring subjects to consume 6 grams daily for 2-3 weeks in the form of its ethyl ester. Researchers noted a significant retention of arachidonic acid in the lipids of all tissues measured."
    HAHAHA LMAO..

    Actually, no, this isn't a plan, although it would probably sell like hell lol.

  20. What I saw was peak beta and lipid stabil, hope the cats not out the bag

  21. Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    What I saw was peak beta and lipid stabil, hope the cats not out the bag
    LOL. No it's been announced. They are in the process of hitting the shelves really soon

  22. is it revolutionary like x-factor or is it just another bland entry into the market

  23. peak beta- tingle free beta alanine for 50 bucks
    and
    lipid stable- garlic and stuff for 30 bucks

    ?????????????????????????????? ?????????

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    peak beta- tingle free beta alanine for 50 bucks
    and
    lipid stable- garlic and stuff for 30 bucks

    ?????????????????????????????? ?????????
    Our beta alanine is a true timed release formula, and cheaper than a lot of other BA's.

    Our cholesterol support formula is a LOT more than just garlic buddy

    This is the MSRP, it will be a lot lower on the intarnet

  25. hopefully cause i could actually use tingle free beta alanine

  26. peak beta and lipid stabil.... im not impressed ....

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i know what they are coming out with

    arichindonic acid ethyl ester!

    "Another investigation specifically looked at what effect high tissue concentrations of arachidonic acid would have on the prostaglandin system . Investigators loaded high levels of arachidonic acid in the body by requiring subjects to consume 6 grams daily for 2-3 weeks in the form of its ethyl ester. Researchers noted a significant retention of arachidonic acid in the lipids of all tissues measured."
    From what I remember, ArA ethyl ester is less bioavailable than regular. In other words, it is inferior.

  28. **** man, you need to start hyping up Peak Beta and Lipid Stabil. Don't be afraid to get all ninja with it. Crack the whip on those lazy reps!

    :bruce2:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T911 plans
    By bmw8591 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 02:55 AM
  2. Could do with some help for diet plans!
    By Random181 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 05:50 PM
  3. upcomming plans
    By rage123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 12:37 PM
  4. New Cycle Plans
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Log in
Log in