Are the results worth the lack of EPA/DHA? - AnabolicMinds.com

Are the results worth the lack of EPA/DHA?

  1. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Are the results worth the lack of EPA/DHA?


    I'm just wondering about this supplement (X-factor), as it seems to produce decent or better than decent gains (am I correct?) in muscle mass. However, what "irks me" is the fact that for it to work well, you'd have to cut out healthy fats like Flameout, or whatever high potency EPA/DHA fish oil you use, right?

    I guess you take a health-hit on some level any time you go for relatively quick gains?

    I just don't know if I could justify cutting out a good fish oil supplement and all of the health benefits that go with it, for even 10 lbs of muscle.

    But if it's 15-20....I'll go without my fish oil for 2 months. lol

  2. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Well, you are correct. XF produces very good results, as well as significant fat loss. I will simply refer you to the new faq Bill made to answer what iritates you..

    New Xf Faq 4/14/2007

    Let me know if I can assist you in anything
  3. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    487

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Well, you are correct. XF produces very good results, as well as significant fat loss. I will simply refer you to the new faq Bill made to answer what iritates you..

    New Xf Faq 4/14/2007

    Let me know if I can assist you in anything
    Thanks....one question and I could figure this out for myself but I'm being lazy; does one bottle cover 50 days?
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Thanks....one question and I could figure this out for myself but I'm being lazy; does one bottle cover 50 days?
    2 bottles
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Thanks....one question and I could figure this out for myself but I'm being lazy; does one bottle cover 50 days?
    You need 2 bottles at 4 caps a day for a full 50 day cycle. Please get 2 bottles, at it will kick in at the middle of the cycle, so at the end of the first one.
  6. New Member
    Lander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    Dosing is 4 times daily evenly spaced out, and does it matter if it is pre- meal or not?
  7. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Does not matter at all. You can take 2 pre wo. This will enhance the pumps.
  8. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Have you guys studied fish oil consumption with X factor as suggested by the FAQ?
  9. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    As stated in the FAQ:
    13. Do I need to avoid fish entirely?

    You should still eat fish. We will be investigating the interactions of different levels of fish oil supplementation with X-Factor in the very near future. The good thing is that in some cases the clinical benefits of fish oil appear to be directly tied to increases in cell membrane arachidonic acid. This is good news for the future of this supplement and those that love fish oil.
  10. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Interesting.

    As stated in your response:

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    As stated in the FAQ:
    13. Do I need to avoid fish entirely?

    You should still eat fish. We will be investigating the interactions of different levels of fish oil supplementation with X-Factor in the very near future. The good thing is that in some cases the clinical benefits of fish oil appear to be directly tied to increases in cell membrane arachidonic acid. This is good news for the future of this supplement and those that love fish oil.
    Have you guys studied fish oil consumption with X factor as suggested by the FAQ?
  11. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Ahem. Not yet sir. In the near future. But we know as a fact that low dose is OK. 1-2 grams of fish oil is not a problem at all.

    Hope this helps.
  12. New Member
    Lander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Ahem. Not yet sir. In the near future. But we know as a fact that low dose is OK. 1-2 grams of fish oil is not a problem at all.

    Hope this helps.
    I am starting Xfactor + Activate Xtreme cycle next week.... I can still take my fish oil while on Xfactor? I dont have issues with NOT taking fish oil while on cycle just to make sure I get the most of my Xfactor. I have seen some really good results through logs with this product and am hoping for some serious mass from it!
  13. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i know this too can probally be found elsewhere probally that faq you posted JJ but for the sake of bein lazy is arachidonic acid suppressive whatsoever to HTPA or require any sort of post cycle therapy (even though thyroid supps arent suppressive to HTPA the usually need their own respective "post cycle therapy" to jumpstart your natty thyroid production) and what would this be?
  14. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lander View Post
    I am starting Xfactor + Activate Xtreme cycle next week.... I can still take my fish oil while on Xfactor? I dont have issues with NOT taking fish oil while on cycle just to make sure I get the most of my Xfactor. I have seen some really good results through logs with this product and am hoping for some serious mass from it!
    I just cut it off for the cycle. If you are taking them now, it will hit even harder if you cut them off.

    Have fun!
  15. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i know this too can probally be found elsewhere probally that faq you posted JJ but for the sake of bein lazy is arachidonic acid suppressive whatsoever to HTPA or require any sort of post cycle therapy (even though thyroid supps arent suppressive to HTPA the usually need their own respective "post cycle therapy" to jumpstart your natty thyroid production) and what would this be?
    Not at all. Not to be pimping, but I kept 100% of my gains, and still was getting huge pumps even after, the huge pumps will simply gradually decrease when you come off. So you're still gaining after the cycle, on top of keeping all of it.

    Hope that clears up the confusion.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Results Worth The $$$ ?
    By CCV3 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:23 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. Chicken of the Sea Tuna - EPA/DHA
    By David Dunn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:40 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 02:40 AM
  5. So How are the Results
    By enash in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in